How Dangerous Do You Consider Manchester United? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

How Dangerous Do You Consider Manchester United?

+17
Adit
cyberman
EarlyPrototype
Pedram
guest7
Doc
Giovanni10
futbol_bill
LeSwagg James
huntsman
crazzyblanco
VanDeezNuts
CristianoRonaldo7
Albiceleste
H.A.
Calebvision
The Madrid One
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How Dangerous Do You Consider Manchester United? Empty How Dangerous Do You Consider Manchester United?

Post by The Madrid One Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:27 am

I dont know but oh so many people over look them.. even our own iker casillas went ahead and said that we would have beaten them in the cl final, although i do agree with him Laughing Razz , how highly do you guys rate united?

ahead of us or just below us?

they have such a squad, such a working rate...

i dont know but united annoy me in many different ways, but i have to say that in many ways they have been one of the most respectable clups in all aspects around the world if not the most respectable for sometime now.

how do you think we'd do against them?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

How Dangerous Do You Consider Manchester United? Empty Re: How Dangerous Do You Consider Manchester United?

Post by Calebvision Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:33 am

Dangerous!
Presently: 1) Barca 2) Real 3) United

Hopefully, in amonth, Real will have established itself as ONE...it's clearly coming!

Calebvision
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

How Dangerous Do You Consider Manchester United? Empty Re: How Dangerous Do You Consider Manchester United?

Post by The Madrid One Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:35 am

united deserve respect, and i hope we dont take them lightly, the cl record proves it, although they always have their times when they leave MUCH AND MUCH to wish for.

they are strong, and i respect them for the fact that they have been able to be consistently among the best for more than a decade now, even though theyve had their very bad moments along the years.

i hope we reach that level of conisistency starting with mou and continuing for a long time after he leaves too.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:15 am

They are great but I always feel we are just one step above them for some reason. We really won't be able to find out though until we meet them, last time we faced them was that thriller game with Ronaldo's hattrick Very Happy
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:07 am

RM vs Man U would make one hell of a UCL clash

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by CristianoRonaldo7 Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:37 am

They have a great squad. Way better than last years imo. Great chemistry. Great players but I think De Gea will lose games for them at some point. Great lalent but really young and makes a lot of mistakes. He can get away with it when u win 8-2 but not in the CL when your facing elite competition.

I think we are better than them tho. All-around. I think we could shread their defense.
CristianoRonaldo7
CristianoRonaldo7
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:10 am

they can be just as dangerous as barcelona this year.. they have definitely increased the quality of their squad imo, and rooney has been firing on all cylinders which is key..

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by crazzyblanco Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:36 am

united is my 2nd team and i follow them as closely as i follow real....this year the team is in the best shape it has been in quite a while...in fact this is some of the best football i've seen united play in a long long time...reminds me of treble winning team...and the frightening prospect is that they're so young...they'll be our main competition in europe in the coming years...
crazzyblanco
crazzyblanco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:54 am

Very dangerous. But i consider clubs like Chelsea and City more dangerous in the CL tournament.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:21 am

They're good but I don't fear them one bit... They have a good back 4 and Rooney that's all really...
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by crazzyblanco Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:32 am

Swagg_Johnson wrote:They're good but I don't fear them one bit... They have a good back 4 and Rooney that's all really...
just a good back 4 and rooney?? have you ever seen them play?? heard of striker named chicarito?? berbatov??maybe ashley young or ryan giggs??
crazzyblanco
crazzyblanco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:20 am

I rate them #3, same as last year behind Real Madrid and Barcelona. I actually hope that we can avoid Barca until final and meet Man U in semi so we can get it very clear the 2 best teams are spanish.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:24 am

Man U is very dangerous to Madrid because they are tough + solid on D and fast + technical on offense. Given that we won't have a big advantage in the midfield unless Sahin breaks through, it should be very competitive. Barca killed Man U because Barca's midfield was just overwhelming and completely starved Man U forwards of the ball.

Their defense is actually better than our imo, both in terms of talent and tactical awareness. Vidic/Smalling/Ferdinand own pepe/carvalho/whoever as the CBs.

Back to top Go down

Post by crazzyblanco Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:04 pm

sportsczy wrote:Man U is very dangerous to Madrid because they are tough + solid on D and fast + technical on offense. Given that we won't have a big advantage in the midfield unless Sahin breaks through, it should be very competitive. Barca killed Man U because Barca's midfield was just overwhelming and completely starved Man U forwards of the ball.

Their defense is actually better than our imo, both in terms of talent and tactical awareness. Vidic/Smalling/Ferdinand own pepe/carvalho/whoever as the CBs.

couldnt agree more
crazzyblanco
crazzyblanco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:05 pm

If there was talented Englishman that has come to the fore in recent years, it is Chris Smalling. He really looks the part and adds a lot to that United defensive unit hence making them even more dangerous than they already are.

I would have Smalling at Madrid in a heart-beat.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:14 pm

Indeed, Smalling really is one of the better English talents to emerge lately. Man Utd really signed a great prospect and I may actually be a bit jealous of that fact. Kinda...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CristianoRonaldo7 Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:46 pm

Yea I really love Smalling too. He is big athletic. Can go forward too. But their defense doesn't scare me one bit. Especially with no Vidic.
CristianoRonaldo7
CristianoRonaldo7
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:58 pm

A their best day, and one of our worse days, they might cause us damage. They play better than us as a group.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:16 pm

we have varane, hes gonna be better Smile
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:18 pm

The Madrid One wrote:we have varane, hes gonna be better Smile

Agreed. Varane is the future. I think we should give him more play time.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:26 pm

I actually think at the moment they can beat us. But we are at the moment improving (Sahin & Coentrao is a project, not a finished product)

Thing is, Benzema has been great before against them, and our attack is superior to theirs. I think we can win over them if it's needed, but I'd avoid them for now (atleast til Sahin is back, with him I've no doubts)

I used to say they were the 5th best team (or something, I rated Liverpool and Arsenal over them Laughing ) them but at the moment they are looking so dangerous.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:30 pm

Agreed, out of 5, i think we can beat them three times but maybe the other 2 would be the CL matches and we get knocked out.

They are a team to fear.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:46 pm

I don't think we are better than them atm, they aren't better than us either. it's just an small gap between us and them. until we don't face them we won't know who is better. their defense is definitely better than us though.

One thing i've noticed while watching them is that they play with so much passion. they give everything they have when they are against a big team. thus it's hard for any team to beat team.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:50 pm

we need to have that ethic... no wonder mou is working hard with the boys on that.

we are better than united on paper in all positions except defense but even at that, i dont think their defense is as good as everyone pans out.

we are just as good if not better.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:15 pm

How dangerous? the most dangerous threat after Barca.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next