LeSwagg James
VanDeezNuts
Turok_TTZ
Mr Nick09
45 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

how many will he score?

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 2 Voting_bar 14% 
[ 7 ]
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 2 Voting_bar 14% 
[ 7 ]
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 2 Voting_bar 12% 
[ 6 ]
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 2 Voting_bar 18% 
[ 9 ]
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 2 Voting_bar 42% 
[ 21 ]

Total Votes : 50

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 2 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:09 pm

mtfootball wrote:I'm just saying Benzema wasn't exceptional while Higuain was out. He did average.

cool story bro. i just recall benzema overcoming Lyon in CL, which Higuain choked against, and Benzema carrying the attack in march-april, when ronaldo decided to take a break. but yeah, he did nothing of note, without higuain the attack went to sh#t, oh well

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 2 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:14 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
mtfootball wrote:I'm just saying Benzema wasn't exceptional while Higuain was out. He did average.

cool story bro. i just recall benzema overcoming Lyon in CL, which Higuain choked against, and Benzema carrying the attack in march-april, when ronaldo decided to take a break. but yeah, he did nothing of note, without higuain the attack went to sh#t, oh well

Your not being fair here Nick and i have to insist my views on you Very Happy

He(Higuian) was incredibly unlucky and Madrid played better as a team the following year but yes Benzema has been in good/great form since the turn of the year and deserves his starting place and now it is Higuian's job to displace him as it was Benzema's before....

Btw MT makes me giggle inside Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:17 pm

sportsczy wrote:Average... and he was the 3rd best scorer in Europe in 2011. Very average.

A bunch of those goals were against insignificant games like against Auxerre.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:21 pm

When Nick could have stuck to the whole "Benzema earned his starting spot" line, he decides to use Higgy's failings as something to propel his argument. Quite typical for anyone in Benzema's camp...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:26 pm

Doc wrote:When Nick could have stuck to the whole "Benzema earned his starting spot" line, he decides to use Higgy's failings as something to propel his argument. Quite typical for anyone in Benzema's camp...

It goes very much in both directions... Higgy fanz use Benz's previous failings at every turn as well. Like i've said, the most polarizing position battle (not much of a battle for the time being) in Madrid right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:26 pm

Very Happy
it's a bit annoying, i thought we were past this already.

@Doc, his argument was that benzema did nothing of note, as if higuain was unbelievable and took us places we had never been to. Not trying to spit on his quality, but let's not overrate. higgy did great, and so did benzema went he had a run of games.

@MT, benzema hattricked Auxerre in November, big fail!
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:29 pm

Why cant Madrid fans just be happy you have two borderline world class strikers? if not world class in stead spending all your time arguing over who's better and attacking the other to suit your fandom argument.....

As a Newcastle fan i would be happy with just one good striker lol Very Happy

And then the bloody Utd fans reminded me we had Rossi on loan before he went to Villarreal and never gave him any minutes Mad

Last edited by Immaculate_Mole on Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:30 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Why cant Madrid fans just be happy you have two borderline world class strikers? if not world class in stead spending all your time arguing over who's better and attacking the other to suit your fandom argument.....

Lol. when is newcastle going to spend some of that cash!!!????

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:33 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:Why cant Madrid fans just be happy you have two borderline world class strikers? if not world class in stead spending all your time arguing over who's better and attacking the other to suit your fandom argument.....

Before the deadline i hope Very Happy ( i have doubts though) we have over 40 million sitting in Ashley's pockets Sad

Linked with Nolan Roux again today dno how true that is btw who is Darnel Situ? Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:37 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

Before the deadline i hope Very Happy ( i have doubts though) we have over 40 million sitting in Ashley's pockets Sad

Linked with Nolan Roux again today dno how true that is btw who is Darnel Situ? Very Happy

Don't tell me you guys are pinning your hopes on a 19 year-old kid who's never played for A squad at Lens. Has talent... but that is a reach for a EPL team and then some. He won't cost you 40 million lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:57 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

Don't tell me you guys are pinning your hopes on a 19 year-old kid who's never played for A squad at Lens. Has talent... but that is a reach for a EPL team and then some. He won't cost you 40 million lol.

Nah he's just been on a trial and looks like signing probably one more for the future more than right now and wondered who he was....

Signing a LB and CF according to manager and Cissokho is one of the LB's we are looking at and supposedly the offer for him is far too low i would love that but i highly doubt that is happening....

Personally think we will sign Pieters from PSV.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:09 pm

I seriously hate the Benzema fans now. He has proved time and time again that Higuain is better and that he sucks, Mourinho might have improved him a little, but he still sucks.

He will never score 30 goals in a season, mark my words.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:11 pm

stunt wrote:I seriously hate the Benzema fans now. He has proved time and time again that Higuain is better and that he sucks, Mourinho might have improved him a little, but he still sucks.

He already did, in a much more defensive minded ligue than la liga, and in a weaker team Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:13 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
stunt wrote:I seriously hate the Benzema fans now. He has proved time and time again that Higuain is better and that he sucks, Mourinho might have improved him a little, but he still sucks.

He already did, in a much more defensive minded ligue than la liga, and in a weaker team Laughing

I mean in Real Madrid and in the Spanish league. It might be a more defensive league, but it's not a better one, and the team was much more geared towards him than Real Madrid ever will be.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:18 pm

cool story bro, he scored 26 last season, without being a regular in the first half of the season, and when he played in the first half, he was off form.

when you guys decide to show up to hate, at least work on your arguments, otherwise the bias just flow through, and then we see the light. weak but alive, a source of the life force that inhabit you day by day.. we can see the butthurtness is still alive and strong
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:26 pm

I'm staying out of it because i tend to rip a new one for people with stupid arguments...

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:32 pm

sportsczy wrote:I'm staying out of it because i tend to rip a new one for people with stupid arguments...

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 2 Zo6s7oBenzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 2 Zo6s7oBenzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 2 Zo6s7oBenzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 2 Zo6s7o
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:45 pm

I see the factions are still strongly opposed to one another.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:49 pm

to be frank Doc, im tired of the nonsense bias.

We should all embrace Benzema right now, because he has the potential to have a fantastic season and come up with important goals in important games like he did last season, but on a larger scale.

He is in top condition, and we need a forward to lead the line.

We all like Higuain, but he just isnt fit, and it's going to take time.

Bias shouldnt even come into the equation here, Benzema can have a great season, what are people trying to achieve by putting him down?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:01 pm

Yup, my Higgy loving self has indeed embraced that damn goat Benzema. In fact, he has earned his starting spot and unless he drops form/confidence (which goes hand in hand with him) or Mourinho finds a way to play both Higgy and Benzema, I think he should stay there for the foreseeable future.

Also, when it comes to Barcelona, they are a few players who falter when playing them. Our strikers are no different...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:39 pm

sportsczy wrote:I'm staying out of it because i tend to rip a new one for people with stupid arguments...

Benzema will do it for you. Wink
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:43 pm

Probably 30 imo. Benz really impressed me starting from the second half of last season. Even though I have footballing crush on Higgy, I have to say that Benz deserve the starting spot, and Higgy will have to work for it.
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:48 pm

I don't hate Benzema, I actually like him a lot more than some other guys on the team. What I do hate is the idea that he is such a great player and world beater. Someone tried to argue with me that he was the 2nd best player in the world after Messi FFS.

I hate that he gets the push from a lot of people in the club even he did nothing for us. The guy who deserves the push and support of the club is Gonzalo *bleep* Higuain. He's done more for this club than Benzema, Ronaldo, Ozil etc. Yet he has to do it on his own without half the support that spoiled man child Benzema gets.

A great example is how Zidane sent him to this special fitness complex in Italy to get the fat ass back into shape. Why can't Higuain get to go there as well?

You have the club website post BS articles about how Benzema is the world's pre-season top scorer (Like that is supposed to mean anything when the only teams we have faced so far have been pub teams). I have never seen a player do so little and yet get such a strong push from the club. He's been just handed an opportunity, an opportunity that I (and others) feel he has done nothing to earn.

You can argue that he's gotten his act together (after some Jose mindfucking) but my response would be "about damn time".

If it wasn't for Valdano/Mourinho, Perez would have sold Gonzalo by now for no *bleep* reason other than that he was not signed by someone named Florentino.

Benzema better have the season of his *bleep* life because lord knows he's been given way more help and support than his predecessors in his position.

Last edited by Zealous on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:50 pm

benzema will destroy higuian, there is no looking back for benz.

may the goal storm and shit storm begin.

35+ goals is a guarantee.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:52 pm

The thing is Zealous, Benzema has way more potential than Higuain and he was bought for way more. Even I as a die hard Higgy fan have come to terms that Benzema is actually the better forward, next season is his last chance if he fails again I want him the frick out and Higgy back in.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:53 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:The thing is Zealous, Benzema has way more potential than Higuain

No he *bleep* doesn't.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next