Post match press conference from Jose Mourinho Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Post match press conference from Jose Mourinho

3 posters

Go down

Post match press conference from Jose Mourinho Empty Post match press conference from Jose Mourinho

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:03 am

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1193040487651/1330064960555/noticia/Noticia/Mourinho:__What_matters_to_me_is_that_there_is_support_for_the_team_and_for_Real_Madrid_.htm?w=2

"What matters most to me is that there is support for the team and Real Madrid. I concentrate equally hard on every game, friendly or not, and games like these are good to draw conclusions from the bench."

"Adan needs to play. He is young and hadn't played a single minute before arriving at Real Madrid. We believe he has the necessary quality to be a first team goalkeeper with Iker Casillas. Tomas and Jesus will play for Castilla and will have a chance to play every two weeks. That's good both for them and for Castilla. Adan's case is different. He played tonight and did well. A goalkeeper's job is to make saves and allow the team to take points. His save in the final minutes allowed us to earn an important victory."

"Sahin is recovering well and is in the last stages of recovery. It's a shame he isn't playing yet, but I believe he will be a fan favourite. The team needs him. We also need to recover Granero and Khedira."

"Coentrao will play in every position. That's what he's here for. He isn't a natural midfielder, but he does well in that position. We've got him and Xabi. Alex will also make it because he's skilful and we'll help him."

"I feel better than ever. What happened yesterday was just a kid having fun. That's all. It was a joke by someone who had a phone number that wasn't his. It was unprofessional of those who put it on the news because they had no guarantee or validation of the message. The whole matter just makes me laugh."

"Fatih Terim is a great friend and a fantastic motivator. Galatasaray has experienced players and I'm sure they'll do well. I wish him all the best."

Brilliant words, loved what he said about Alex, that makes me as a fan love him that much more. I can't imagine what Alex would be feeling right now after hearing that.

So happy he is giving the youth a good run more so than any other coach in the last 15 odd years. Jose is here to stay.

Back to top Go down

Post match press conference from Jose Mourinho Empty Re: Post match press conference from Jose Mourinho

Post by buddytaller Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:09 am

Mou seem to have the right words for almost every occasion. The support for him today at the stadium was epic, the fans kept chanting Jose... Mourinhoooo... through out the match, first time I'm seeing this being done for a Madrid coach.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post match press conference from Jose Mourinho Empty Re: Post match press conference from Jose Mourinho

Post by Babun Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:09 am

Crimson, he is my favourite player from Castilla. He is what I want Alonso to be, a ball spreader who can move up, control the tempo etc.
Yesterday, he was very nervous. Usually, he plays like a boss.I expect to be first team material in two years. We'll need him this year from time to time for rotation.
Yeah people, if you, lurkers and guys, from other sections didn't know, he is that good Very Happy

I like the other part ( fans will like Sahin) Very Happy He saw him in training already Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:20 am

Juanfran is really good too imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:57 am

Aside from one pass. Alex didn't misplace a single pass the entire time he played.

Really hope Alex gets promoted, he's really good for his age. (18)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum