Doc
Zealous
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

International Friendlies - Page 3 Empty Re: International Friendlies

Post by Zealous Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:01 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Looks like Cesc deal is almost done (again lol). With Alexis Sanchez and Cesc, Barca is going to be lethal... not to mention Thiago.

Did they change the rules? Still only 11 allowed to play right?

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:06 pm

Zealous wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
Looks like Cesc deal is almost done (again lol). With Alexis Sanchez and Cesc, Barca is going to be lethal... not to mention Thiago.

Yeah... but we usually counted on wearing them down and then bringing in the attack in the 60-70 min mark. Xavi's getting older and Iniesta is injury-prone. Now, they can easily sub guys in without losing a beat. Their depth was questionable last year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:11 pm

That's the thing, their depth is ridiculous at the moment. It's going to be a mistake moving forward unless they play with two forwards in the future or Xavi retires quick, but right now they have a very nasty midfield.

Rollbiol was gawd awful again.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:13 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Zealous wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

Yeah... but we usually counted on wearing them down and then bringing in the attack in the 60-70 min mark. Xavi's getting older and Iniesta is injury-prone. Now, they can easily sub guys in without losing a beat. Their depth was questionable last year.
The starting eleven matters, we aren't as infeior as you imagine... Very Happy Sahin's integration into our 4-3-3 for clasicos is the key Very Happy
I'm sure Sahin+Alonso+Khedira+Ozil are capable of getting 40% possession which will result in more created chances than Farca Very Happy
The question is whether they'll be ready come the next clasico in the league Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:14 pm

Their back line is still very suspect IMO.

Also I'm not buying into the Fabregas/Thiago hype. Great players but they still haven't proved anything yet.

Let's not give any judgements till December.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:14 pm

Alexis Sanchez, based on what i saw tonight, scares me. he is GOOD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:14 pm

babun1024 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
Zealous wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

The starting eleven matters, we aren't as infeior as you imagine... Very Happy Sahin's integration into our 4-3-3 for clasicos is the key Very Happy
I'm sure Sahin+Alonso+Khedira+Ozil are capable of getting 40% possession which will result in more created chances than Farca Very Happy
The question is whether they'll be ready come the next clasico in the league Very Happy

dont you think that four some needs a 5th for depth? Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:15 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
Zealous wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

Your fantasies scare me sometimes Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:15 pm

On the bright side... Alvez looks like crap and Adriano is not the best either (unless they keep abidal at LB). I hope we attack them with width.

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:15 pm

Spain were better than Italy, thats a fact. They were attacking much more, missed a million chances, and had more posession, even though that entails disgusting tiki-taka. I dont know about anyone else, but I support Spain and Real Madrid hand in hand, one isnt essentially because of the other, but yes related. If Spain and Italy were to clash in the Euros, Italy will surely lose. Same with any other team right now, Netherlands, Germany... France is the only one I dont know about as they are untested against.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:17 pm

babun1024 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
Zealous wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

Your fantasies scare me sometimes Very Happy
that's because of your dirty mind Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:17 pm

sportsczy wrote:Alexis Sanchez, based on what i saw tonight, scares me. he is GOOD.

There was never a doubt that he was good. But Ibra was good too and look how that worked out.

I still feel that Pep only trusts "his" players. Pedro, Biscuits, Messi etc. So far any player leaving Barcelona has complained that Pep plays favourites with his squad and that the outcasts get isolated.

Will be interesting to see if Sanchez can integrate. Would also be hilarious if Villa drops out of favour after just one year at Barca LOL
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:19 pm

Saetablanca wrote:Spain were better than Italy, thats a fact. They were attacking much more, missed a million chances, and had more posession, even though that entails disgusting tiki-taka. I dont know about anyone else, but I support Spain and Real Madrid hand in hand, one isnt essentially because of the other, but yes related. If Spain and Italy were to clash in the Euros, Italy will surely lose. Same with any other team right now, Netherlands, Germany... France is the only one I dont know about as they are untested against.

France is still a work in progress. Tonight, i think we can say that Martin has beaten Nasri for the CM role in a 4-3-3. Nasri just takes too long on the ball. M'Villa was beasting. Against Spain and if everyone is healthy, you'll see

Sagno-Rami-Mexes-Abidal
M'Villa-Diarra-Martin
Malouda-Benzema-Ribery

If Mexes is till hurt, i think Kaboul has won the job. He has been solid as a rock. Or Abidal can move to CB and Evra take over as LB.

Is Ribery is hurt, it would be Remy on the flank. He was very active and good tonight. Scored the goal.

Our D will be the toughest in Europe. There's no doubt about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:01 am

is spain vs italy worth watching?
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content