Mr Nick09
adnyana179
cyberman
FalcaoPunch
shaven
117 posters

Page 37 of 44 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 40 ... 44  Next

Go down

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 37 Empty Re: la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by Onyx Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:53 pm

Yeh it seems like he's implying that Real Madrid are a small club who wouldn't survive with Ronaldo. Plus he's overrating Ronaldo. But then again it's expected, since Ronaldo is his client.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 37 Empty Re: la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by titosantill Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:21 pm

I understand your point yohan. what bothers me is could you imagine if this was something say casillas' agent or his girlfriend had said, this time with the emphasis on diminishing ron's output to messi's for example? everyone would go haywire (myself included) expecting casillas to provide some clarity on the situation and distance himself from it. But our team gets blatantly disrespected and it seems okay just cos of an individual award.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:16 pm

smh CR looks painfully average when he is not scoring, costa has more goals than him with half the shots in la liga and any fans/player/manager/analysts and agents who thinks a team like ours can't win anything without cr is deluded and that includes cr himself who rather see us play like sh!t as long as he gets to score, so he can get to act like he is saving us.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:59 pm

chad you're pushing this a tad much....i don't think ron wud rather see us play like shit jus so he scores and a cristiano-costa comparison is just laughable. so is costa, after years of playing second fiddle to kun, forlan and falcao, as well as playing for the valladollids of this world, all of a sudden as good as ron? pls stop it, ure pushing it....i understand your gripes about the team being put first and i agree with that. i also agree that the club is a special club, that looks up to no one. But something tells me, your gripe isn't linked to the notion of 'team' and 'team building', but rather to a certain french man, whose name i will not mention lol.....
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:42 am

chad4401 wrote:smh CR looks painfully average when he is not scoring, costa has more goals than him with half the shots in la liga and any fans/player/manager/analysts and agents who thinks a team like ours can't win anything without cr is deluded and that includes cr himself who rather see us play like sh!t as long as he gets to score, so he can get to act like he is saving us.

Benzema looks bad everytime he plays tho
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:17 pm

Chad the benzema cock sucking has to stop. this is a cr thread. go take your shit somewhere else

And wow we really have some pusay fans here Laughing hell yeah mendes is saying that, and who CARES if its disrespectful to the scum? like seriously?
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:27 pm

Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo has been awarded one of Portugal's highest honours by the country's president.

Ronaldo, 28, will receive the Order of Prince Henry from president Anibal Cavaco Silva at a ceremony on Tuesday.

"He is a worldwide symbol of Portugal, making the country better known internationally and an example of perseverance for younger generations," said a presidential statement.

Ronaldo said it was an "indescribable feeling of pride and honour".
In November, the Portugal captain became the nation's all-time joint record goalscorer.

He scored a hat-trick in the World Cup play-off win against Sweden to move level with Pauleta on 47 goals.

The former Manchester United player is also third on the nation's all-time appearance list, winning 109 caps since his debut in August 2003.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jugster Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:45 am

Cristiano - the countdown to Ballon D'Or has begun

jugster
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:46 pm

Them delusional comments from Mendes LOL.. What a *bleep* joke

Cristiano needs to keep him in check, he should never say Barca is a better team than Madrid ever.. Don't know how he gets away with something like that

CR7 the best of all time and will never be surpassed.. That delusion Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:33 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:Them delusional comments from Mendes LOL.. What a *bleep* joke

Cristiano needs to keep him in check, he should never say Barca is a better team than Madrid ever.. Don't know how he gets away with something like that

he is up there with the best. top 15-20 for sure.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:55 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:Them delusional comments from Mendes LOL.. What a *bleep* joke

he is up there with the best. top 15-20 for sure.

Lol no he isn't. Stop the delusion, fanboy.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:21 pm

Can you please leave this section if you dont have anything useful to post. Keep your personal opinion for yourself.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:43 pm

As far as I know I can post in any section I want as long as I'm not breaking the rules and I haven't. It's also incredibly ironic that you of all people are telling other posters to leave if they aren't posting anything useful since all you do is troll.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:54 pm

In what way am I troll? My opinions may differ from others but no way that makes me a troll.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:35 am

WTF?! Not even top 15 in this decade. A teenager has to come in to make the difference for Real Madrid time and time again this season. That's not what usually happens when you have one of the greatest players of all time leading the most expensive team of all time.

Kids these days. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:08 am

futbol wrote:WTF?! Not even top 15 in this decade. A teenager has to come in to make the difference for Real Madrid time and time again this season. That's not what usually happens when you have one of the greatest players of all time leading the most expensive team of all time.

Kids these days. Laughing
even the troll within you knows you're stretching it a bit now. Laughing

Anyway, calling the player a "kid", then calling his fans "kids these days" on their a forum is a form of trolling you know. =)
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:11 am

Lol they think cr fans like me get pissed.. whatever dude, post somethibg discreditory about messi in his threads and let th e flames ensue
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:58 am

Okay folks, I would appreciate you remember the sub-forum you are in. This is the Real Madrid sub-forum and it is a CR7 thread of fans for fans. So consider this a last warning before I have to take percents from people.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:51 pm

Futbol Proud
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:39 pm

Poor mans Albiceleste.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:50 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Poor mans Albiceleste.

He doesn't get my internet blood boiling like LM did but he means well...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:08 am

I think his 10x more annoying than Albiceleste. If I remember correctly he used to be a troll but he matured and became a very good poster. Id take him over this clown any day.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:45 pm

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 37 Satellite?blobcol=urldata&blobheadername1=Content-disposition&blobheadervalue1=attachment%3B+filename%3DReal_Madrid_-_Chelsea

La Decima is the next step  :bow: 
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:55 pm

Yeah, whatever. Good for him.

That performance last night was unacceptable. Someone should of slapped him.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:39 am

i've never really cared about ballon d'or. team trophies are what i care about, so now that he has what he wants i'd like normal business to resume and lets go for liga and champions league....i'm actually happy this ballon d'or debate is over, twas getting annoying, and frankly the way its been voted upon is too inconsistent for me to appreciate it or show any interest.....but yeah nothing shorter than liga and champions league this term...almost doesn't count
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:36 am

izzy wrote:Yeah, whatever. Good for him.

That performance last night was unacceptable. Someone should of slapped him.

Agreed, but I'm gonna go on an obvious hunch and say thr ballon dor was playing on his mind
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 44 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 40 ... 44  Next