Mr Nick09
adnyana179
cyberman
FalcaoPunch
shaven
117 posters

Page 16 of 44 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 30 ... 44  Next

Go down

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 16 Empty Re: la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by xabi Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:06 am

I've read on swedish football news that Ronaldo injured his ankle again during todays training and at the same spot he got injured last saturday and might miss El Classico now is this true? :S anybody can confirm this?

xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 16 Empty Re: la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by The Madrid One Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:14 am

xabi wrote:I've read on swedish football news that Ronaldo injured his ankle again during todays training and at the same spot he got injured last saturday and might miss El Classico now is this true? :S anybody can confirm this?
how bout u go back to sucking messi's balls?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:17 am

The Madrid One wrote:
xabi wrote:I've read on swedish football news that Ronaldo injured his ankle again during todays training and at the same spot he got injured last saturday and might miss El Classico now is this true? :S anybody can confirm this?

lmao dude if you don't wanna answer the question or look it up fine, but don't come here and attack me kiddo now go play with your toys 15 year old boy
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:27 am

xabi wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:

lmao dude if you don't wanna answer the question or look it up fine, but don't come here and attack me kiddo now go play with your toys 15 year old boy
so u butthurt, mad AND JELLY!!!

typical barca cheerleaders... Laughing 🎅
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:02 am

Xabi yes he had grade one injury on his ankle, but will be fit for El Clasico! hopefully that helps.... just wish more madridistas answered maturely as well
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:17 am

The Madrid One wrote:
Dude you need an ego check stfu and stop screwing around with people would you say this to their face in RL
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:21 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
Dude you need an ego check stfu and stop screwing around with people would you say this to their face in RL
🐰 Laughing

ya y not? no reason to get mad.. they lay a hand on me, and they dont even want to know what will happen. :coffee:

dont your buddies ever tear u to shreds or something? dont tell me someone hasnt ever spoken to you like that...

The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:34 am

The Madrid One wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
🐰 Laughing

ya y not? no reason to get mad.. they lay a hand on me, and they dont even want to know what will happen. :coffee:

dont your buddies ever tear u to shreds or something? dont tell me someone hasnt ever spoken to you like that...

I speak to traitors like that all the time tbh...
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:47 am

What happened to being civil lol Razz

Anyway I don't think Ronaldo will take a long time to recover, plus we already have a pretty darn good back-up banana
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:46 am

TMO is Zealous going to have to smack a poster?!?

Calm down bro.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:48 pm

Ronaldo trained with the team today.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:16 pm

Laughing
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:45 pm

TMO didn't take his pills again I see...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:03 pm

tmo likes scandals Razz
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:12 pm

tmo :bow:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:42 pm

El Pipita wrote:Ronaldo trained with the team today.
So hopefully it's just a minor injury
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:58 pm

He will play against Gijon, and score. Mark my words
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:34 pm

Ronaldo is NOT humble and respectful - Atletico Madrid defender Miranda

Miranda believes that Ronaldo should improve his manners and put the Madrid man behind Barcelona's Lionel Messi.

"I think that to be more complete, Ronaldo needs to be humble," Miranda told TV show Kajuro Pergunta. "He has qualities, but he has to respect his opponents, he needs to know when it is time to provoke a situation.

"[Lionel] Messi is, for me, the best because, first of all, he respects his opponents, even when he is scoring, making a play or dissenting. He does not humiliate."

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/2175/la-liga/2011/12/01/2783093/atletico-madrids-miranda-cristiano-ronaldo-needs-to-respect

Laughing
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:39 pm

LOSER !!@ hahahahaa

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:28 pm

ronalessi wrote:Ronaldo is NOT humble and respectful - Atletico Madrid defender Miranda

Miranda believes that Ronaldo should improve his manners and put the Madrid man behind Barcelona's Lionel Messi.

"I think that to be more complete, Ronaldo needs to be humble," Miranda told TV show Kajuro Pergunta. "He has qualities, but he has to respect his opponents, he needs to know when it is time to provoke a situation.

"[Lionel] Messi is, for me, the best because, first of all, he respects his opponents, even when he is scoring, making a play or dissenting. He does not humiliate."

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/2175/la-liga/2011/12/01/2783093/atletico-madrids-miranda-cristiano-ronaldo-needs-to-respect

Laughing
What a tool, so he would rather have messi rape his defense in and out yet dislikes ronaldo for some unknown reason, and kicks the crap out of him during the game. Small club is small.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:17 pm

Best young poster my ass. I am always humble and respectful :coffee:

I jk, I jk
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:45 pm

ronalessi wrote:Ronaldo is NOT humble and respectful - Atletico Madrid defender Miranda

Laughing

Who the hell is Miranda?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:46 pm

Laughing

Who the hell is Miranda?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:48 pm

What a hypocrite lmao. Anyone claiming someone else needing to be humble they are clearly not humble themselves.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:33 pm

futbol_bill wrote:

Laughing

Who the hell is Miranda?

João Miranda de Souza Filho, Brazilian central defender, age 27 (wiki)

Miranda replaced Eduardo Salvio in the 83rd minute of the match in question. Laughing
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:42 pm

futbol_bill wrote:

Laughing

Who the hell is Miranda?

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 16 1084
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 44 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 30 ... 44  Next