The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 16 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread

+23
elitedam
farfan
Thimmy
Nivash
Clutch
The Demon of Carthage
LeVersacci
FennecFox7
Adit
Hapless_Hans
strugahimself
Mamad
Turok_TTZ
Chad31
Doc
Myesyats
Valkyrja
Cyborg
sportsczy
titosantill
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
Perucho21
27 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread

Post by sportsczy Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:07 pm

That first goal by Benz was pure class.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread

Post by Mamad Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:11 pm

Lucas trying his best to f*ck us up in second half. we have to buy a right back.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:22 pm

2-1 ft. get innn cheers
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:39 pm

Meh game

Now we have a much needed break

Camavinga is class, though maybe not a CDM
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:23 pm

Not sure who was playing RW, Lucas or Hazard. Both terrible. Asensio and Rodrygo looking world class now in hindsight. Can’t believe club paid 100M for Hazard.

Anyways Perez gets the last laugh over Tebas. He jammed as many games as he could into December and despite the crowded situation and 11 players with Covid, team comes out with 6 wins, one tie for the month!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:55 am

We can't score against teams who sit back. it's f*cking laughable.
sit back and counter through Vini and hope for the best. that's Carlo's tactic's summed up.
we could play another 90 minutes without a goal.
imagine people saying we don't need Halaand because we have enough attackers Laughing Laughing Laughing . one is old others are absolute garbage.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:48 pm

the game was quite lacklustre , i knew it would be tough when getafe got the early strike, especially considering how rough getafe can get. i'll take ancelotti's word that this was just holiday jitters
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:55 am

Absolutely steamrolled this poverty team of butchers. Lol at the crying at "yet another penalty" when we are the most wronged team when it comes to penalties. Getoutahere

Clasico next. We should really be playing our B team honestly. No need to risk our best players for this meaningless cup but then again losing to this Barca team might be more embarrassing than losing to Getafe so playing the likes of Hazard and Isco might not be the best idea
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:11 am

Pique, i have never seen a professional footballer be this classless.

when he was on the top he couldn't stop mocking Madrid and it's fans in and out of the pitch. now that he is at the bottom he cries about refs and accuses Madrid of buying the refs or whatever. what a c**t.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:13 am

What he's doing does him no favours. Even Barca fans think he's cringe now. The audacity to talk about bought refs when he got away with a blatant red card.

Also Barca have had 5 penalties this season whereas this was our second one Laughing he wants to deflect from his own shitty performances by scoring points witt the Barca fans who are starting to see through his antics. Where will he hide when Barca fails to make CL? We've also been pretty bad before but can't remember the last time we were languishing at 6th place. The lad should focus on his own team. When Mbappe comes, Vini and Mbappe will evicerate Pique and his amigos with their speed

Anyways, I am liking this healthy competition between Asensio and Rodrygo. They are taking it in turns to have their purple patches. Right now Asensio is playing better than Rodrygo but there'll come a time when Rodrygo usurps Asensio again and wash, rinse, repeat. If we can get some output from them we might be able to compete for the CL
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:26 am

great day all around, valencia massacre, barca dropping points....normally i'd say play a b team since its the modified super copa, but to hell with that, i need an a team and a manita on them, we still havent gotten a full fledged revenge for some of those past games. even though form goes out the window in claisico, these guys are no threat whatsoever, i need us to really shame them. @mamad if pique didnt cry and act up i would be bothered. i'm happy that what's going on is eating at them inside and him voicing his opinion lets me know it. i hope haaland isnt considering those clowns, flo needs to make sure of that
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:58 am

They can't even register Ferran. Laporta is just making sure to create artificial competition for his signature to drive up his price. With Bartomeus creative accounting I would've been worried but with Laporta telling the world that Barca are broke all eyes will be on them for any deal that they make. They'd have to clean house in order to pay Haaland what he wants lol
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:54 am

Not so Hala. Laporte is bound to take the CVC money, as Tebas keeps saying, which will allow the possibility of a Haaland signing.

Meanwhile we still have the issue of how do we play and keep happy both Mbappe and Haaland with Benz and Vinicius!

I still think Flo is bidding for both, hoping to get one! The Spanish media is making it sound like it is either Mad or Barca, but reality is City hasn’t the issues the Spanish clubs have.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:44 am

halamadrid2 wrote:

Anyways, I am liking this healthy competition between Asensio and Rodrygo. They are taking it in turns to have their purple patches. Right now Asensio is playing better than Rodrygo but there'll come a time when Rodrygo usurps Asensio again and wash, rinse, repeat. If we can get some output from them we might be able to compete for the CL

Yes the competition is good, but keep in mind Rodrygo is still developing. He was said to be the better prospect when they were still in Brasil. He has more upsize than Asensio. However both have played well enough and will be the bench forwards next season.

As to CL prospects, i think they are ready, but they will have a difficult series against PSG. If they get thru, i wouldn’t auto discount them against pool, city or bayern! They are as good or better against all the rest!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:46 pm

Decent game. Made harder by Militao's numerous brainfarts

Benz was totally dead by the end. Good battle between him and their CBs. Thought Rodrygo did well when he came on. Good hustle, shame about the missed 1v1. I am torn between him and Asensio. Last time Rodrygo started in the Clasico he was tepid but then agajn Asensio is absolutely useless save for his goals every once in a while
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:02 pm

Enough of this Rodrygo Asensio rotation imo. play Rodrygo as starter and be done with it. Asensio is hit and miss all the time. atleast Rodrygo is younger and can learn.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:27 am

Our corner kick defending is embarrassing and has not improved an ounce since the start of the season. Everyone ball watching letting their man escape. Some even confused WHO to mark. Midgets like Ansu getting in between our tanks in Casemiro and Militao to score is shameful. I remember it being this bad in Carlos first stint too and I remember thst it wasn't until ZZ came onboard that we truly defended corners well

Carlo really needs to get us defending corners better
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:53 am

To be fair to him, it took a while before Varane and Ramos improved their defensive work on corners, and neither of them are with us now.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:28 pm

Excellent half. We are utilising our RW alot more today.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:30 pm

get inn banana banana banana banana
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:38 pm

Conetois is dead. Thibu has taken over
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:10 pm

Perucho21 wrote:Conetois is dead. Thibu has taken over

Agreed, no more Conetois
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:23 pm

Marcelo tied for the most trophies won. Might be number one by the end of the season
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:35 pm

Shame but Conetois is one of the greatest nicknames GL has ever produced. Had a good laugh when I first read it
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:45 pm

Hazard and Bale aren't even playing in a CDR game. What a waste of €200m.

At least Bale had his key moments and was at one point very useful, but Hazard is by far the worst piece of business Madrid has ever made in its history considering his price tag.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:35 pm

Get innnnnn banana banana banana
I was ready to curse Ancelotti out but i save that for later banana
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next