Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 8 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

+31
BarcaLearning
Turok_TTZ
LeVersacci
Myesyats
Zees
strugahimself
Varnagel
Pedram
Nivash
Clutch
Valkyrja
farfan
AlphaBeast
Cyborg
Freeza
Kick
StrugaRock
Mamad
halamadrid2
FennecFox7
Hapless_Hans
Perucho21
The Demon of Carthage
titosantill
The Madrid One
sportsczy
Thimmy
chad4401
futbol_bill
Doc
Mr Nick09
35 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 8 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:10 pm

MTO, I hope Ceballos makes it as a good player, but he won't end up at Madrid no matter how he finishes the season. He is looking for a club that will play him in a role that he is comfortable with as he wants to be on both seleccion for Euros next summer and Olympics. And seleccion is were he has consistently played well as their style of play is what he plays well and is comfortable with. The clubs showing interest, not surprisingly are in la liga, both Betis and Valencia. The question for the club is do they cash in now in a income starved year with a sale or do they wait and agree to another loan deal.

Last edited by futbol_bill on Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 8 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:15 pm

btw, I'm waiting to hear about sales of other loanees that won't ever make it such as Mayoral and Vallejo. This should be the year to shed not needed assets.

As far as players on first team, only James and Mariano are possibilities IMO. We all would like something done about Bale but as Nick has posted earlier the chances of him gone in near future are slim and none.

question: Are they any players on loan that should be retained (i.e a reasonable hope they can make it to 1st team at some point, other than Odegaard?

The only one I can think of is maybe Lunin (although from what I've seen at Oviedo (a team near bottom of segunda A), it's only a long range possibility.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:13 am

james has been a total waste of 80 plus million euros, he definitely fits the bill as a bust. i'd have rather we had just paid di maria what he was asking for. hope we never use the world cup euphoria as the yardstick of measurement to sign players. cos i bet that's what convinced the higher ups to make that move
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:40 am

I hope we have indeed, he has been a bigger flop than Bale. Now he is crying in the medias about being sad because he doesn't play etc... He should ask his agent to find him a new club not named Atletico otherwise he will spend another year sitting on the bench.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:27 pm

titosantill wrote:james has been a total waste of 80 plus million euros, he definitely fits the bill as a bust. i'd have rather we had just paid di maria what he was asking for. hope we never use the world cup euphoria as the yardstick of measurement to sign players. cos i bet that's what convinced the higher ups to make that move

Ozil and Khedira were good buys
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:32 am

AS has never been a reliable source so there's a very good chance their article is BS and none of it holds any truth to it. But I still think it's worth sharing here. If Marca publishes a similar claim then we can start taking it seriously, I guess.

Anyway, according to AS, the board of directors will meet this afternoon to approve the club's accounts for last season and set the budget for this season, which they claim is a little over €600 million.

[Source]
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:38 pm

The budget will be announced in a few hours. Marca didn't say how much but they stated that it'll be cut by 200m:

Marca wrote:The budget that will be announced in the next few hours will be cut by 200 million euros, as announced by MARCA. Real Madrid are not going to make the mistake of launching offensives for top players without first looking at the numbers. They are not going to ruin what has been done in the last nine months.

[Source]
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:03 pm

What has been done in the last 9 months? Covid? Oh, please do not ruin that Rolling Eyes
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:44 pm

DoC, any budget forecasted now is subject to revision once Covid recovery is reliably predicable (in terms of finances) and a much awaited (likely post covid) stadium sponsorship deal.

This club is much more conservative re covid financial impact than most other clubs and businesses. And generally speaking Media and most fans have no idea about Covid financial impact.

I also think there is an impact on player performances (generally speaking) playing with empty stadiums.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:53 pm

Empty stadiums affect all teams, and we were poor when our stadium was filled with people as well.

In other news, Pogba is once again telling the media that he wants a move to Real Madrid. He thinks the France NT is more like a family than the Man United squad. Great announcement for team morale, class act.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:33 pm

Thimmy wrote:Empty stadiums affect all teams, and we were poor when our stadium was filled with people as well.

In other news, Pogba is once again telling the media that he wants a move to Real Madrid. He thinks the France NT is more like a family than the Man United squad. Great announcement for team morale, class act.

Hey Thimmy, has your tongue got stuck in your cheek again!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:38 am

According to Marca and (originally) Bild, Zidane is interested in Salzburg's midfielder Szoboszlai. They claim he phoned him a few days ago to try and convince to sign for Madrid. Apparently, he sees him as the ideal replacement for Isco who will most likely leave at the end of the season.

I have no idea how good this guy is, I haven't watched Salzburg at all this season, so I would really appreciate any feedback about him.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:25 pm

Isco is planning to leave in January!

But not to worry, Sports is again peddling Pogba saying he will come next summer for cheap?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:17 pm

That's the mystery surrounding Pogba. It doesn't matter how bad he sucks, you'll always have someone championing him.

I was glad when I heard that United had triggered the clause to extend his contract until 2022. Let's hope that either he will have signed for another club or Zidane has left the club by then cause I really can't stand the idea of having that overrated piece of crap at Madrid. Not to mention his unbelievably annoying agent.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:39 pm

Zidane+Pogba to PSG - Tuchel to Man United - Mbappe+new manager to Real Madrid.

I'm not counting on it actually happening, but it's not too farfetched a scenario.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:10 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:According to Marca and (originally) Bild, Zidane is interested in Salzburg's midfielder Szoboszlai. They claim he phoned him a few days ago to try and convince to sign for Madrid. Apparently, he sees him as the ideal replacement for Isco who will most likely leave at the end of the season.

I have no idea how good this guy is, I haven't watched Salzburg at all this season, so I would really appreciate any feedback about him.

He looked very bright on the few occasions that I watched him in 2019. He had really good chemistry with Haaland, and I got the impression that he didn't receive as much credit as he deserved for impacting team results. He's relatively tall, hard-working, and technically proficient. I haven't seen him enough to tell you whether he seems like the real deal or not, but apparently he's become even better since then.

He seems to be more direct than Isco, and he's without a shred of doubt, more hard-working. They're different types of players. Szoboszlai probably matches what we need, to a greater extent than what Isco does. Then again, there's also a chance that playing for us might make him less direct in his style of play than what he currently is. It's easier said than done, to take the initiative to force the ball forward, when everyone around you are comfortable with passing it backways and sideways Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:02 pm

Thimmy wrote:He looked very bright on the few occasions that I watched him in 2019. He had really good chemistry with Haaland, and I got the impression that he didn't receive as much credit as he deserved for impacting team results. He's relatively tall, hard-working, and technically proficient. I haven't seen him enough to tell you whether he seems like the real deal or not, but apparently he's become even better since then.

He seems to be more direct than Isco, and he's without a shred of doubt, more hard-working. They're different types of players. Szoboszlai probably matches what we need, to a greater extent than what Isco does. Then again, there's also a chance that playing for us might make him less direct in his style of play than what he currently is. It's easier said than done, to take the initiative to force the ball forward, when everyone around you are comfortable with passing it backways and sideways Laughing

You had me at "He had really good chemistry with Haaland" Proud

I hope we get him then. Isco is clearly no longer motivated and he looks like the shadow of his former self. At this point, there's really no need for him to stay and I completely respect his decision to leave.

Wish him all the best. Will never forget his amazing contributions to the 3-peat.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:47 pm

I’ve got more bad news for you DoC.

Not inly do we have Sports pushing Pogba again, it turns out Haaland’s agent is none other than the same Raiola!

And he has already begun his nonsense. He has told Laporte (who is trying to regain Barca presidency) that he can have Haaland for only 60M provided he agrees on an addition 20M for the fat pig!

Absolutely shameless. He’s 10 times worse than Mendes.

Flo has his work cut out for himself. Mbappe is reported open to negotiating for a renewal with PsG plus Having to deal with Raiola for Haaland. Plus there is sure to be heavy competition for both. I just hope it’s only the one client of fat pig that we are interested in.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:07 pm

Yes, he must be one heck of an agent to have all those important clients. Still, that doesn't make me dislike him any less. But I figured, Haaland is too good of a talent to pass up on, even with Raiola as his agent.

I'm willing to sit at the negotiation table with him over Haaland, but not Pogba. uh oh.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:32 pm

Yeah, I’d much rather see Zidane leave than watch us attempt to build the team around Pogba. Just the thought of it gives me a headache.

As for Raiola, he seems to be popular among top players due to his contact network, and being so proficient at securing moves to a player’s favored destination, that he can throw in a huge manager’s fee in the process and still get his way. I suppose being a talented agent is similar to being a talented lawyer.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:48 am

Szobozlai or whatever is he an attacking midfielder? I would argue that we would need at least 1 AM in the squad, but should we consider Odegaard an AM?RW?CM? Having 2 AM's in the squad is just going to give us the same issues we had with James and Isco
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:05 am

I would argue that Rodrigo, Asensio are also primarily AM and not sure if Hazard is an AM or a lW! Plus Kubo is also of the same mould.

I still think our midfield next season will be Casemiro, Kroos, Valverde, Odegaard, Camavinga
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:13 am

If PSG are able to get Messi, Mbappe will stay... Neymar-Messi-Mbappe Shocked Shocked
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:33 am

I actually would like that transfer just for the irony of Neymar leaving Barcelona.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:13 pm

Thimmy wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:According to Marca and (originally) Bild, Zidane is interested in Salzburg's midfielder Szoboszlai. They claim he phoned him a few days ago to try and convince to sign for Madrid. Apparently, he sees him as the ideal replacement for Isco who will most likely leave at the end of the season.

He looked very bright on the few occasions that I watched him in 2019. He had really good chemistry with Haaland, and I got the impression that he didn't receive as much credit as he deserved for impacting team results. He's relatively tall, hard-working, and technically proficient. I haven't seen him enough to tell you whether he seems like the real deal or not, but apparently he's become even better since then.

The kid looks good on highlights.

It's the type of players the team needs.

High footballing IQ but can attack and beat players.

The team is sorely missing someone who scares defenders. Teams are too comfortable when they face Real.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:31 pm

Doc wrote:I actually would like that transfer just for the irony of Neymar leaving Barcelona.

PSG would have raped and pillaged Barca lol
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next