Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 38 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

+31
alexjanosik
Firenze
Makaveli
Zees
FalcaoPunch
punkfusion1992
titosantill
jibers
rincon
FennecFox7
NeganIsco
Turok_TTZ
Clutch
Cyborg
StrugaRock
Hapless_Hans
Adit
Kick
Freeza
Valkyrja
Thimmy
The Demon of Carthage
VanDeezNuts
Doc
chad4401
sportsczy
Perucho21
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
The Madrid One
Mr Nick09
35 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 38 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:51 am

titosantill wrote:if zz has little to no plans of playing mariano, 4 4 2 is too dangerous/risky for us. you always want to have someone on the bench you can call upon for the position. i think to play 4 4 2, you need one and a half strikers on the bench the coach can trust
like i said, i dont think he will be starting Jovic and Benzema together often, and you dont need both to play a 442. You can have Hazard-Benzema as your front two, or even James-Benzema, We have so many attacking options now, it would be a shame not to use them. Guys need to work hard off the ball to defend in transition though, this is key.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 38 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Perucho21 Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:33 am

Well look at the bright side. Ceballos was loaned out so if things go bad we can always recall him. Just trying to think positive here Thumbs up
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:57 am

zidane should try carlo’s 442 with a few tweaks here and there

hazard for CR
jovic for benz
casemiro in the pivot with modric
james and isco on the wings

god i hope so much isco recovers form, he could he a major piece in the puzzle
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:33 pm

I have this feeling that Zidane is a Rodrygo fan a bit like Brahim. Very smart player who think the game through and lot more than say Vinicius for example and who display better IQ on the pitch. Wouldn't be surprised if both play quite a bit this year
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:41 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:I have this feeling that Zidane is a Rodrygo fan a bit like Brahim. Very smart player who think the game through and lot more than say Vinicius for example and who display better IQ on the pitch. Wouldn't be surprised if both play quite a bit this year

I doubt he’s a fan. They’re both clearly better than Vinicius so they won’t play at all.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:58 pm

Freeza wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:I have this feeling that Zidane is a Rodrygo fan a bit like Brahim. Very smart player who think the game through and lot more than say Vinicius for example and who display better IQ on the pitch. Wouldn't be surprised if both play quite a bit this year

I doubt he’s a fan. They’re both clearly better than Vinicius Lucas Vasquez so they won’t play at all.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:22 am

Kante & Mbappe & Koulibali should be our ONLY targets next summer.
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:23 am

Carvajal.......... Varane ......... Koulibali...... Mendy

..................Kante....... Casemiro....... Kroos..........

..........Mbappe................ Benz................. Hazard.
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:49 am

NeganIsco wrote:Kante & Mbappe & Koulibali should be our ONLY targets next summer.

I'm not against that, but Koulibaly turns 29 next summer and I highly, highly doubt we'll get both Kante and Mbappe. Hell, I'd be more than happy with one of them.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:09 pm

Koulibaly is grossly overrated imo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:12 pm

Just to get people to understand ZZ's style... young players have to earn their playing time. If you work hard and don't complain, you'll get your chance.

If you've noticed, the only players he has problems with are those who air their discontent in the media. Otherwise, everyone gets a chance eventually.

Even the veterans who break the sanctity of the locker room get ostracized. He's very old school that way.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:21 pm

Maybe Mbappe will be the one to replace Benzema.

Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:58 pm

The current Benzema is absolutely great. No need to replace him AT ALL.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:05 pm

Koulibaly makes mistakes in every big game i watch him play, im done with him, sold all my stocks

If there is a position to upgrade in defense it will be Nacho's, so nothing to lose sleep over
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:23 pm

RW!!!
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:12 pm

sportsczy wrote:The current Benzema is absolutely great. No need to replace him AT ALL.

Yea, Benzema has been great. But he won't be playing forever.

Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:33 am

halamadrid2 wrote:RW!!!

Brahim Diaz
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:10 am

Is there one midfielder that we can sign in January that can help our depth going to the end of the season? Curious what you guys think, and whom you think that can be
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:21 am

Nobody really. Unless you're a poverty club, you're not selling over the winter.

Maybe a sliver of hope that Kante becomes available... but i doubt it.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:45 am

Kante's contract expires in 2023. I think it's safe to say that he's off limit for the time being.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:20 pm

Putting this up here for Nick to see (I didn't know where else to put it).

Nishankly wrote:https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49840614

Barcelona fined 265 euros for their illegal approach on Griezmann. Some people get more social allowance than this rofl
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:38 pm

I saw it what am I to say?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:57 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:I saw it what am I to say?

Not like you to be lost for words!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:57 am

i would spend 40 mil and buy Camavinga from Rennes. He's 16 years old and torching it for Rennes. He was the best midfielder for both teams against PSG in their win.

Everyone's on him (Barca, City, Bayern, Juve, Atleti, City, Liverpool, etc.).

If we're spending 40 mil on Brazilian players who play in a weak Brazilian league... we can surely spend the same on a CM playing against better players in Europe.

Leave him on loan until the end of the season too.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:00 am

Wait you want ANOTHER CM? Don't we have enough of those. All we need is a CDM to replace Casemiro when he declines
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:53 pm

He's not a AM hala... he's a physical freak with technique. Same mold as Pogba, Ndombele, etc He can be a DM, CM or B2B. He's not an attacking player (or at least yet since he's 16 lol).
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next