Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 35 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

+31
alexjanosik
Firenze
Makaveli
Zees
FalcaoPunch
punkfusion1992
titosantill
jibers
rincon
FennecFox7
NeganIsco
Turok_TTZ
Clutch
Cyborg
StrugaRock
Hapless_Hans
Adit
Kick
Freeza
Valkyrja
Thimmy
The Demon of Carthage
VanDeezNuts
Doc
chad4401
sportsczy
Perucho21
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
The Madrid One
Mr Nick09
35 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 35 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Bankz Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:59 am

titosantill wrote:i believe we have completed our transfers. for every madrid fans' sake, please don't psyche yourselves up to think neymar's coming. it isn't good for your health.....i wish it could happen, but let's be realistic. it isn't. btw when does the transfer window close?

Perez didn't go all the way to collect a €200M loan from the bank of Santander for Pogba or for nothing Very Happy might be made official by tomorrow.

Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 35 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by futbol_bill Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:13 pm

It’s starting to sound like Flo is taking over signings. He has gotten a line of credit and is reportedly playing a waiting game to

1) wait until Barca’s last offer for Neymar (a loan with no payment and a commitment to buy next summer, rofl ) to be rejected and then make a deal with a somewhat desperate PSG offering both James and Mariano plus possibly one more(?).

2) making a very late offer for Eriksen with Levy left with losing him next summer for nothing!

futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:04 pm

It would be great if we could upgrade Modric with Eriksen, but I'm honestly quite concerned with Eriksen's form since last season. He doesn't look quite up to his normal standards, and he's been like that for a while now. World cup fatigue and a failure to move to one of his preferred clubs might be among the reasons for his prolonged drop in form, but I still think it's concerning. We can only hope he turns it around, if we do get him. Again, though, he's definitely an upgrade on this version of Modric and I think Spanish football would suit him well.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:37 pm

MARCA: Keylor Navas is asking to leave RM because he doesnt accept to be 2nd keeper, as Courtois is clearly the number n1. RM are looking for an experienced keeper who can join in on a short term basis.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:22 am

Had a great career here and won everything. This is for the best. No way was THIBUUU going to be sold after one season.

Best to cash in on him now when he is still playing at a top level

I also wonder who back up Courtois. If its Luca lord help us.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:30 am

Luca is already gone lol

we might have to sign someone
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:32 am

Why now, he had all summer to make that decision?

Club had held onto Lunin until last week, in prep for Navas making that decision!

Perhaps this is him accepting that he may be part of a Neymar deal, but still will be an issue to get a replacement at this late date?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:36 am

What Neymar deal. There's no Neymar deal lol.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:56 am

No club wants to pay 15-20 millions for a 31-yo GK like Keylor, making 5 mil per year lol

he doesnt have a market for now
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:41 pm

https://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2019/08/22/5d5e873be2704e36a08b4781.html

Make it happen FLo!!!!!!!
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:31 pm

I find it strange these stories about Navas. The situation hasn’t changed for him since end of last season. Why now, did he suddenly open his eyes, just when the alternative was loaned out for season?

I do agree with Nick that there likely aren’t any takers at this point yet with Madrid obviously searching for a 33-36 year old veteran GK? I suspect this is all about the pursuit of Neymar and the fact that PSG needs a competent GK!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:59 pm

PSG needs a competent backup GK... but one that would play a lot since there are 2 french cup competitions to go along with CL and Ligue 1.  Right now, they have zero depth other than Areola.

The french media is saying that PSG want Madrid to pay for a large portion of the wages for James, Bale and Navas to make the package closer to their valuation.  Bale's wage (again) is the big issue. That's the negotiation.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:01 pm

Kubo off an loan to Mallorca. Apparently he had a choice between Ronaldo's Vallalodid or Mallorca.

Apparently this is yet another dispute between Zidane and Flo.
Zidane wanted him to play at Castilla and be available for 1st team, primarily copa initial games yet these games don't start this year until January and it only one game series this year.
Flo was worried about similar experience as Vinicius last season. That third division is rough and not a lot of youngsters. Plus the quality of futbol in third division is way below the level of Kubo and Rodrygo.
Also is an issue re non EU quotas. 1st team currently has Vinicius and Militao with 3rd and final spot to be used by either Rodrygo or Neymar, if he comes! the other levels are only allowed one, so if Rodrygo takes up the Castilla spot, Kubo would have been listed with Juventile!! There also is the future issue re this quality with Vinicius, Militao, Rodrygo, Kubo and potentially Neymar vying for the 3 spots. It's best Madrid gets a good look at all 5 of these to determine who will work out or not!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:02 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:What Neymar deal. There's no Neymar deal lol.

Bayern is one of the most backwards club, despite buying off all its competitiors.

Sevilla scares me more than overwashed stink crap Bayern is Laughing
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:08 am

NeganIsco wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:What Neymar deal. There's no Neymar deal lol.

Bayern is one of the most backwards club, despite buying off all its competitiors.

Sevilla scares me more than overwashed stink crap Bayern is Laughing

Bit of a non sequitur but hey
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:53 pm

Any time any one attacks Bayern, an angel gets its wings imo.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:21 pm

So it looks like Flo is getting rid of all our not wanted or feeling not wanted in one single move! He’ll have to pay part of Bale’s salary, but that was going to happening no matter when or where he went!

That completes the front line and the defense is set.

Only issues outstanding will be getting an aged competent GK, selling Mariano to Monaco apparently and getting another midfielder (they say he is planning a very late offer for Eriksen!)

Issues for me are the midfield and Zidane’s reluctance to use backups. But overall, this Neymar deal, if it happens does improve us.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:02 pm

Apparently, with the possibility of Neymar coming, Flo & co are thinking of loaning out Rodrygo due partially to no non EU spots remaining and for similar reasons with Kubo. Level 3 futbol is rough (both older players and fields) and below the level of these players.

There will be issues next season for both of them due to 3 Non EU spots tied up (if Neymar does come). So it’s best for all three of them (incl. Vinicius) to get level one experience to see which of them can make the impact expected (or hoped). It sure looks like they will have to choose between the three! It’s an issue but for once probably a nice dilemma to have!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:51 pm

I'll say this for the last time, I would fall into depression if we had signed Pogba for £150 million. What a fucking frustrating player to watch.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:11 pm

Only Madrid fan here I want to suffer is Freeza so I hope we never sign Pogba if you're gonna suffer Thimmy.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:24 pm

the Pogba saga is only going away for one season, during which i am not convinced Zidane, if he is still the coach next summer, will change his mind. Zidane refusing that the club signs anyone else says a lot lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:33 pm

Doc wrote:Only Madrid fan here I want to suffer is Freeza so I hope we never sign Pogba if you're gonna suffer Thimmy.

Heart
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:39 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:the Pogba saga is only going away for one season, during which i am not convinced Zidane, if he is still the coach next summer, will change his mind. Zidane refusing that the club signs anyone else says a lot lol

Yes, but he's not coming this summer, which means the odds of me getting a brain aneurysm have been slashed massively  Chaka

Also, you lost the bet and you won't get to make my profile look like Chadzema's. Easiest bet I ever made
Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 35 Giphy
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:46 pm

Laughing FFS
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:02 am

Sergio Ramos curious statement

“Neymar is a top player, for me he is one of the three best in the world".

It's happening guys. Laughing
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:47 pm

Van De Beek signing looks secured, he'll be a Real Madrid player next summer. [@marca]

Real Madrid put on hold Van De Beek's signing completely but they've secured it for next summer. At the moment this has been agreed. [@jfelixdiaz - @marca]

So, they aren't signing van beek and Pogba this summer? Hmm 🤔

Last edited by Bankz on Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next