Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

+31
alexjanosik
Firenze
Makaveli
Zees
FalcaoPunch
punkfusion1992
titosantill
jibers
rincon
FennecFox7
NeganIsco
Turok_TTZ
Clutch
Cyborg
StrugaRock
Hapless_Hans
Adit
Kick
Freeza
Valkyrja
Thimmy
The Demon of Carthage
VanDeezNuts
Doc
chad4401
sportsczy
Perucho21
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
The Madrid One
Mr Nick09
35 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 15, 2019 5:06 pm

If I can't make a case for lunin I can certainly make one against Luca. He is error prone and a terrible GK for castilla

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 15, 2019 6:02 pm

The only thing going for Luca is thar he's good on the ball and quick off his line. Can he even make saves? He was terrible in the games he played for the first team

ZZ though Laughing he knows the fans will turn on that giraffe when Messi scores 5 goals between his legs and everyone will chant Luca's name. Luca will then swoop in and play slightly better than thr giraffe and everyone will be grateful
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 15, 2019 8:43 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Luca Zidane ladies and gentlemen

rofl

This is one of the most hilarious things I have seen all week apart from GoT memes. He actually got scared and turned away from the save. I don't think I've seen a pro keeper actually get scared like that.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 15, 2019 9:45 pm

That's me when I play with my friends and it's my turn to go in goals
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 16, 2019 1:12 pm

Rumours in France is we have agreed a personal deal with Mendy and we just need to negotiate with Lyon now.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu May 16, 2019 1:34 pm

Marca hyping up Theo Zidane rofl cant wait to see him in the first team
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu May 16, 2019 3:44 pm

Gotta say I'm pleased with how things are going so far. Jovic, Hazard, Mendy all seem to be 99.99% locked up. Next should be Ndom, Pogba/Eriksen and a mystery RW.

I would also like Rabiot personally, but the behind the scenes stuff might be too much to deal with.

Overall pretty excited for summer. First time I have been able to say that in a long time.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 16, 2019 6:03 pm

According to Jugones de la sexta, the club has told Keylor that if he can't find a new club willing to pay his wages, he is more than welcome to stay at the club looool
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu May 16, 2019 7:38 pm

According to Canal+ journalist Philippe Carayon, Real Madrid are planning to launch a campaign to try to lure Mohamed Salah away from Liverpool - once they have completed the signing of Eden Hazard from Chelsea.

How reliable is canal plus and this journalist
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu May 16, 2019 7:58 pm

BILD claim Eintracht and Real are still haggling over the fee for Jovic. Real only want to play 50m, Eintracht would settle for 50m € + Mariano Diaz
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu May 16, 2019 8:23 pm

50m + Mariano is still not a bad deal. No way is Mariano worth more than 15m

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu May 16, 2019 8:28 pm

I read on Marca that Benfica will get 30% of any transfer fee Eintracht makes for Jovic. This explains why they don't want to go below 70m.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 16, 2019 9:09 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:50m + Mariano is still not a bad deal. No way is Mariano worth more than 15m
his market value is higher than 15 millions come on. For a forward who had a productive year in France I would say 25-30 mil to an EPL team
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu May 16, 2019 9:39 pm

According to those hacks at Transfermarkt, Mariano's "market value" is 20 mil euros. Suffice to say, 15 mill is probably just about his "value".

That being said, we already have De Tomas so not sure why they just don't give them Mariano and let him enjoy his career elsewhere.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu May 16, 2019 9:56 pm

Some reports said scrubcso accepted a bench role next season , but when hasn't he been a sub? Laughing.

what a loser as I said he knows he is a scrub and a flop irrelevant outside of spain, hope he leaves serves no purpose at all.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 16, 2019 10:01 pm

The randomness of this post Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu May 16, 2019 10:21 pm

sportsczy wrote:The randomness of this post Laughing

To be fair, this same individual wrote this gem AND still randomly came back..

Freaking backwards team all of the important game and these idiots choose to ostracized the cf, joke of a team can't wait until everybody gets sold off disgusting bunch of players, trying to win with wingers and midfielders flukey goals instead of relying on the guy with 20 fucking goals, benzema is a idiot can't even keep a 18yr from shooting the season into to toilet, trying to be buddy with everyone and losing needs to leave he doesn't have what it takes, the freaking is just so disappointing fucking selfishness destroyed the season and there no cr in the team just a bunch of wanna be who can't play their roles I'm done fuck them, hope they all fail at their next clubs stupid shits.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu May 16, 2019 11:54 pm

Honestly, I can't imagine Mariano would actually WANT to join Eitnracht, and you would think he has a say in it too
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu May 16, 2019 11:56 pm

Doc wrote:

Freaking backwards team all of the important game and these idiots choose to ostracized the cf, joke of a team can't wait until everybody gets sold off disgusting bunch of players, trying to win with wingers and midfielders flukey goals instead of relying on the guy with 20 fucking goals, benzema is a idiot can't even keep a 18yr from shooting the season into to toilet, trying to be buddy with everyone and losing needs to leave he doesn't have what it takes, the freaking is just so disappointing fucking selfishness destroyed the season and there no cr in the team just a bunch of wanna be who can't play their roles I'm done fuck them, hope they all fail at their next clubs stupid shits.

i couldn't have put it any better tbh
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri May 17, 2019 12:10 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:Honestly, I can't imagine Mariano would actually WANT to join Eitnracht, and you would think he has a say in it too

We rarely get to do what we want and have to do what we need to do. Mariano is not gonna be a 1st team regular at Madrid regardless of the manager. If he can find a club that he wants that is willing to meet Madrid's (stupid) demands, excellent, would be watching that team.

But if Eintracht is offering him a good wage plus game time, why not...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri May 17, 2019 1:46 am

I've watched a few of Lille's matches lately, just to see what Nicolas Pepe is all about. I haven't been able to form that much of an opinion of him yet, but his technique and ball control is such a joy to watch, man. Got any insight on him, Sports? Or anyone else? He's young(23), fast and has a lot of drive. I really wouldn't mind it if he's our winger signing. It's been rumored that we're after his signature, but we seem to be linked to everyone these days.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 17, 2019 4:09 am

Nicolas Pepe is VERY good. Nick has been wanting him for a while... i want Sane or Mane first. But he's right behind those guys.

The reports are rubbish btw. Lille was offered 60 mil over the winter for him and they refused. They're asking for 80 mil.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri May 17, 2019 2:34 pm

Doc wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:Honestly, I can't imagine Mariano would actually WANT to join Eitnracht, and you would think he has a say in it too

We rarely get to do what we want and have to do what we need to do. Mariano is not gonna be a 1st team regular at Madrid regardless of the manager. If he can find a club that he wants that is willing to meet Madrid's (stupid) demands, excellent, would be watching that team.

But if Eintracht is offering him a good wage plus game time, why not...

Eintracht are a poor club, I could very well imagine he could get much better wages at Watford, or Crystal Palace, or some place like that.
However, Eintracht MIGHT play CL next season, in the very, very, extremely unlikely event Kovac bottles Bundesliga tomorrow via a home loss against his former club, so that might be attractive and might lead to them being a bit more flush.

However I think it would be imprudent of them, and counter to their current practice, to take the opportunity of one surprisingly good EL campaign, and maybe even one surprising CL participation  (it will very likely just be the one time), to transform their budget and wage structure into something the club can't sustain

So I would think that there are more prudent ways for them to spend the Jovic money than to use a good portion of it on a failed Real player.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri May 17, 2019 3:51 pm

Doc wrote:

So what wrong with it, everything I wrote is true beats the fckery about benzema being at fault for everything, you clowns hide behind oh asensio is a better forward than benzema according to you? And you love a benzema clone spare me the bs, oh this a transfer thread flopsco still afraid to leave real madrid to be a starter cause he is irrelevant.

https://en.as.com/en/2019/05/16/football/1558017171_832836.html stfu
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri May 17, 2019 4:05 pm

You know what I love most about this fanbase non of you jokers can't argue facts just narrative, more than willing to lie and spin things, pretend like vini didn't fck up the crucial games with his selfishness just angle it's benzema fault, let's not talk about flopsco the most talented and best player in Madrid since he arrived where dem elite games you guys swear by shut up and stop acting like you guys are the authority when your all just butthurt that you can't blame everything on the same player every season.

Imagine lying through teeth about isco for 6 seasons straight but wanna hold players who actually did things accountable than scrub legend reminds me a higuain.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 17, 2019 4:09 pm

This numpty, how about you stay gone lol Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next