Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 12 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

+31
alexjanosik
Firenze
Makaveli
Zees
FalcaoPunch
punkfusion1992
titosantill
jibers
rincon
FennecFox7
NeganIsco
Turok_TTZ
Clutch
Cyborg
StrugaRock
Hapless_Hans
Adit
Kick
Freeza
Valkyrja
Thimmy
The Demon of Carthage
VanDeezNuts
Doc
chad4401
sportsczy
Perucho21
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
The Madrid One
Mr Nick09
35 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Thimmy Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:22 pm

Doc wrote:When it comes to Paul, I too am skeptical of him coming here as this is not the club for the indifferent. But if Zidane is the manager I think he is, Paul could really flourish with us under Zizou's guidance.

I really hope you're right, if he does come. I'm sure all of our new signings will play with optimism at the start of the season. Hopefully, it won't just be a temporary burst of motivation in Pogba's case. His consistency has always disappointed me, stat king or not.

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:32 pm

talkng about pogba, he just cost france a goal being a numpty in midfield
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:06 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:talkng about pogba, he just cost france a goal being a numpty in midfield

I forgot they were playing today. Thanks!
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:51 pm

Amid all the drama around his behaviour and social media activity, etc pp, his supposed lack of committment, much of it stoked by Mourinho, his occasionally abysmal performances for Utd, and so on

it's easy to forget that Pogba is an exceptionally gifted and accomlished midfielder with a unique mix of huge physical strength and spectacular technical skill and loads of high level experience already at an age just having entered his prime.

I think Real under Zidane is exactly the right place for him tbh
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:48 am

Is this another Dembele for you, Hans? hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:17 am

So the Mendy deal was delayed last week because the club wants to have another medical to make sure his hip is ok, since he had an injury this season. Hopefully he is ok and we move forward.

Marca has an article out today making note that Mendy would come to start, and Marcelo would be pushed in a secondary role, so the club will allow him to decide his future, whether staying or leaving
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:31 am

Would be funny if Hazard ends up being the one who going to Madrid, and Pogba stays in England Laughing

Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:17 am

Perucho21 wrote:Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 12 Actual10

Bill and Tomas Roncero may have the same mentality hmm

Perucho, I just saw this! I haven’t been pushing the Isco vs Hazard for some time now! I more than welcome Hazard. I do sorry for both Isco and Asensio and still wonder what the hell happened. I did mention they were completely different players the other night and I do wonder why.

I do believe The old Isco can coexist with Hazard, but with the midfield revamping that will hopefully soon take place, there is no spot nor role for him.

I think Asensio’s case is one in his head? With the exit price placed on him, he won’t be leaving this season, but he will behind Vinicius, Rodrygo, Presumably Jovic, if he plays RW or SS and eventually Brahim!

So he also will depart.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:09 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:talkng about pogba, he just cost france a goal being a numpty in midfield

Deschamps played Pogba in Kante's role as DM... to allow for Sissoko and Matuidi to attack Laughing Laughing Laughing Mad Mad Mad

Then he wonders why the team was completely broken in two AND Pogba can't play DM... reason being is that he's a risk taker with the ball with pass and dribble.  So when he plays DM, he basically has an aneurysm when he tries to go against his instinct.  Can't tackle worth a lick either.

It's not like France had guys like Ndombele that could be supporting the attack if you MUST play a 3 man mid.  Otherwise, you could have gone for a 4321 and put Lemar or Griezmann as the 10 and played Coman.

Anyhow, we always suck in June games.  Got spanked many a time the past few years because our players are basically in vacation mode.  But this one's on Deschamps.

Regarding Pogba, pretty clear he can't play him as a DM if it wasn't clear before lol
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:37 am

A couple of surprising stories out this week!

Bale, first his agent and then Bale himself met with club before to left for Wales NT, to tell them directly, he has no intention of leaving club for next season!

Zidane wants to loan out Vinicius for next season!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:11 pm

Those stories sound like ass
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:26 pm

Bale is really gonna sit his contract out and play golf all day. He really is living the dream.

Vinicius should be tried on the RW spot. He has his finishing issues, but playing on the right will allow him to whip in dangerous crosses and passes.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:14 pm

loaning vini would be soooooo dumb. I don't think he should start every game... but he MUST be on the team. ffs.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:22 pm

The guy was the best player last season. You loan him the next season?

That doesn't make sense.

You find a way to get him into the team.

Come on Zidane, be creative.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:04 am

Didn’t Zidane just say that Vinicius is a major part of his plans next season? Yeah I’m not sure about those ‘rumors’

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:43 am

Yeah he did Deez, I’m trying to find out who wrote these stories but low and behold as soon as Zidane’s comments were made public, they have been taken down!

What I can’t understand is what’s with these so called journalists! What possible purposes could these article serve other than disruption to team and its management. If anyone can find out who wrote these stories, post it here so we can share knowledge.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:50 am

vanDEEZ wrote:Didn’t Zidane just say that Vinicius is a major part of his plans next season? Yeah I’m not sure about those ‘rumors’

Marca reported today he's a big plan of Zidane's plans next season, and he intends to play him on the right wing.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:51 pm

Zidanes track record with youngsters is pathetic. Don't expect any different outcome for Vinicious as well.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:42 pm

Adit wrote:Zidanes track record with youngsters is pathetic. Don't expect any different outcome for Vinicious as well.

Athenthio and Lucas Vathqueth did really well under Zidane I
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:15 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Adit wrote:Zidanes track record with youngsters is pathetic. Don't expect any different outcome for Vinicious as well.

Athenthio and Lucas Vathqueth did really well under Zidane I

and Morata as a sub. He had a great season in his last year at Madrid (which got us 90 mil lol). Not to mention Nacho played his best under him, Casemiro got his opportunity (James was starting before that), Ashraf Hakimi got his feet wet before going to Dortmund, etc.

So yeah lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:57 pm

Morata wasn't 90m though. I like to mock that transfer as much as the next guy, don't think I have to prove anything in this regard, my record of Morata bashing and Chelsea ridiculing speaks for itself, but it was something like 70m.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:41 pm

@Hans, Madrid signing African black players, please comment Rolling Eyes
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:26 pm

French and black, Hans' favorite type hmm His strong sense of bias will be in conflict when we knock Bayern out of the group stages of the CL. Or maybe not, since Pogba only shows up in 1/15 big games Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:01 pm

Mendy in, let's go Flo. Just need to fix that awful midfield and I will be very happy, and a RW for the cherry on top.

I mean, if Vinicius can transition to RW, and that is where ZZ intends to play him, then I have no problem. Rodrygo as well, but I would rather him play off the left.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:10 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:@Hans, Madrid signing African black players, please comment Rolling Eyes

I said it before, I'm amazed, I wouldn't have thought Perez would do it. I also already congratulated you on your personal fantasies becoming true. Great transfers.
This stops with Mendy though. Pogba is a Galactico so he can still come, but Ndombéle SURELY is a no no now
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:14 pm

So many players on the bubble, I have absolutely no idea what is going to happen to:

Mariano, RDT, Modric, Bale, Asensio, even Isco, Brahim, Rodrygo, Vazquez, Llorente, Ceballos and to a lesser extent: Reguilon, and Vallejo because I'm pretty sure they will be loaned.

The problem is how many players are on such high wages, it is going to be very difficult to move them on. Bale and one of Isco or Modric being included for a deal for Pogba would really simplify matters.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next