titosantill
Thimmy
The Demon of Carthage
17 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad - Page 4 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad

Post by Mamad Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:26 pm

Well if you were Isco and you see Lucas and Vini starting over you then you'll lose it too.

Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:27 pm

titosantill wrote:this is the worst real madrid side i have ever seen, and i'm talking from like the early 90s to present. worst in terms of personnel, heart, entertainment, everything. this takes the cake. at least some other terrible madrid sides had like 1 or 2 players you still wanted to watch. nobody here is worth the price of a ticket

Yeah. This one takes the cake. even in 206-2007, you had RVN and Robinho was exciting. Higuain looked brilliant too. This season... nothing really.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:30 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:
titosantill wrote:
chad4401 wrote:Why the hell does isco even play so terrible, every time he comes on the pitch everything goes to shit, never seen a more overrated player in my life

for the record, the team was sucking before isco came, its not like they where playing some champagne footy out there and isco came in and messed it up.

Honestly we need a link between the midfield and attack, badly. isco has had a shockin season. i think you guys give him way too much benefit of the doubt. Unbelievably bad for someone of his caliber.

there is no benefit of doubt. isco is a bench player, he is not a starter, we played upwards of 60 mins before he came on and he's the one that ruined it for us? i'm not even a fan of his, but to go at someone who spends more time on the bench is pushing it. mind you, isco is a problem, but he isn't the only problem. the squad is past its sell by date, and we are just reaping the benefits of our summer

only people who give isco benefit of doubt is the spanish media, and mind you, he isn't the only one they give benefit of doubt to
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:30 pm

titosantill wrote:this is the worst real madrid side i have ever seen, and i'm talking from like the early 90s to present. worst in terms of personnel, heart, entertainment, everything. this takes the cake. at least some other terrible madrid sides had like 1 or 2 players you still wanted to watch. nobody here is worth the price of a ticket

If I recall, the early 90s the team actually contested for 2 outta the 4 or 5 La Liga titles Barcelona won. This squad is prime mid table candidates if La Liga teams actually had their act together.

Also, yeah, I'm not for the hyperbolic but this is really a shitty edition of Madrid. Genuinely wondering if this is the worst I have seen.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:31 pm

Fun fact: Sociedad had lost 4 games in a row before their victory today against Madrid at the Bernabeu.

We have now drawn and lost to Villarreal and Real Sociedad, both of whom are battling relegation.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:34 pm

Can't wait for Solari's presser: we can't undervalue losses. We are only 1 point off 4th. :megusta:

Knobhead
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:34 pm

Man....Zidane saw it coming. he is such a genius.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:34 pm

Isco is lowkey why LV got a red, wasting time in midfield doing fuckery with isco lost the ball got a red, carvajal when isco is on the pitch is also catering to him, that another why he needs to hit the bench he is a distraction that always needs pitying.

You what the commentators said about isco? Last 2 years at the club zero assists to benzema, today 3 defend charging down on him benzema free beside him, shoots instead like he always does but he is so creative yeah right he is trash, LV had 5 assists to benzema in the same span and everybody treats him like shit what the difference?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:35 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Can't wait for Solari's presser: we can't undervalue losses. We are only 1 point off 4th.

Okay, this is funny rofl
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:38 pm

Conte or Jardim still available?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:41 pm

No point in making a coaching change again.

This is a transition season, objective is to qualify for the CL. we had 5 wonderful years winning CLs and so, having 1 year of 0 success is not a big deal. just gotta keep planning the rebuild
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:44 pm

i was extremely optimistic about this game cos of that stat you posted demon, plus, sociedad's defense are prone to mental lapses, so i looked at this like easy food, but damn. umm @chad, how many assists do you expect a bench player to rack up? ofcourse he'll provide zero assists to benzema.

besides you say that stat like benzema is averaging 40 goals a season. if you're averaging 30-40 goals, and the midfielder doesn't have any assists to you, then that stat would blow my mind. if not, the stat is pretty irrelevant.

anyways they all need to leave next season. i just hope psg and city can be interested and we can get some cool cash. i'm losing hope for anyone being interested in "mr quick trip to the doctor" bale.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:44 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:Conte or Jardim still available?

You can bring whoever you want, they won't be able to deliver silverware with this team.

Bring WC players first, get rid of the dead weight, abandon this pathetic transfer policy and then you can look to bring a great manager. Cause I'm pretty sure no self-respecting manager would want to coach this team. And that's why you have guys like Solari now in charge.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:45 pm

its ridiculous to make a coaching change (even though we've hired 3 coaches in one season before), just tough this one out till the end
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:45 pm

Taking a management duo of Sports and Nick with Hala as Sporting Director at this point.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:47 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:No point in making a coaching change again.

This is a transition season, objective is to qualify for the CL. we had 5 wonderful years winning CLs and so, having 1 year of 0 success is not a big deal. just gotta keep planning the rebuild

According to whom? Perez? You? Have you ever, as a Madrid fan which you very much are, encountered when a zero success season ever was not a big deal?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:48 pm

Yeah changing Solari is stupid. just sit back and enjoy the ride till the end of season. no hope = no stress.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:52 pm

Doc wrote:

Taking a management duo of Sports and Nick with Hala as Sporting Director at this point.

I'd sell everyone except Varane, Courtois, Carvajal and the kids... buy the free players Rabiot and Ramsey... Hazard, Ashraf Hakimi, Nbombele, Christian Eriksen, Lucas Hernandez and Cavani can start looking for real estate near Valdebebas.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:59 pm

Failing to qualify for CL is not in the plan though. Our next match is away to Betis who are 4 points below us. The next match after that is against Sevilla. The way we are playing its not impossible to think by February we may find ourselves in 6th or even 7th.

I think at that point it will make sense to hire a proper manager to get us through the end of the season. Hypothetical of course.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:01 pm

Doc wrote:

According to whom? Perez? You? Have you ever, as a Madrid fan which you very much are, encountered when a zero success season ever was not a big deal?
well, we already know there will be a coach change in the summer, some players will come in, etc...

according to me, in the grand scheme of things, a zero trophy season this year is ok. What you want to do now is rebuilt. And this season we have given a lot of young players and a lot of veteran a chance to lead and none has shown up. It makes it easier to make decisions next summer when you move on from certain guys.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:04 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:

Failing to qualify for CL is not in the plan though. Our next match is away to Betis who are 4 points below us. The next match after that is against Sevilla. The way we are playing its not impossible to think by February we may find ourselves in 6th or even 7th.

I think at that point it will make sense to hire a proper manager to get us through the end of the season. Hypothetical of course.
I did say the goal is to qualify for CL didn't i? Im just acknowledging that this is a transition year and after all that we have won, we should take it easy.

At least im taking it easy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:06 pm

It's not ok.  This isn't a franchise league.  You're not limited by draft order and a salary cap.

As an elite team, you owe it to your fans, sponsors.. and your history...  to put out a competitive team every season or die trying.  

It's unacceptable.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:11 pm

you guys are being hella dramatic. this team won 4 CLs in 5 years. never before seen in history. Smell the roses and appreciate what we just had. Now that team is winding down and it's unacceptable? lol you guys need to relax. we will make the CL and continue transitioning this team in the summer with new players.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:12 pm

whilst i was against this policy, i have been pro florentino....to be fair to flo, he put his faith in the current squad and they've failed him, nobody can say he didn't try for this group of guys. any other president would have run wild in the market after cristiano's departure. he bent over backwards for the captains; he brought a coach they wanted in lope, didn't bring a coach they would hate after sacking lope, and now brought in a stooge in solari to give us "steady the ship" football

now he can go back to being flo and dump all the deadweight and lets bring in some mature professionals. not a bunch of kids and another goalkeeper
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:14 pm

btw griezmans freekick was nice
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:19 pm

That's the thing btw. If you're going to have a number of fringe players, older players and kids... then you set up like Simeone, Mourinho and Conte. It all becomes about the system and the system is more about not conceding goals because you can't rely on consistently creating chances and scoring a certain number of goals.

The whole season has been one big exercise of naivete.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next