The Demon of Carthage
halamadrid2
sportsczy
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Valencia v Real Mehdrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Valencia v Real Mehdrid

Post by titosantill Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:54 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:The game overall was a good one. Great first half, poorer in second half. The issues I see are lack of match fitness and intensity, and lack of shooting in attack. Everyone wants to walk the ball into Valencia's goal lol.

Carvajal was incredible, Courtois was great too, Llorente, etc... This team has been underperforming since the start of the season so it's nicentonwin games like this

How shit has Kondogbia become, sheesh

Kondogbia lol maybe he left sevilla too early

titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:03 pm

Doc wrote:
titosantill wrote:It's always good to beat Valencia. I bet theyll try and get some vengeance on us by selling all they have to barcelona. Hope they dont even make europa

They already qualified for Europa sadly.

No I meant I hope they finish the season in like 9th or 10th place. It really bothered me that they didnt get relegated like 2 seasons ago when they had one of their troubling moments
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:44 am

Fantastic game. Dropped the intensity alittle in the second half but very satisfied with the game

Specially impressed with Llorente. I still can't believe how these coaches tried to shoehorn Kovacic, Kroos or Ceballos when Casemiro wasn't available like wtf did they see that we couldn't. He is wonderful

I know what Lucas does might not be pleasing everyone but If you look closely and compare how he plays to Asensio or Bale you'd see why he gets favoured by coaches like ZZ and now Solari

Oh and Reguillon with another marvelous game. Would've liked to see him cross the ball more often but overall very happy with his performance

Courtois was great too. Very assuring performance
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:03 am

Valverde though

He looks so comfortable on the ball.

Big, tall, physical, technique. Perfect midfielder.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:40 am

Right, could comment further on others now.

Benzema, for his lack of CFness, played a good game. If we had someone like, I don't know, Icardi next to him, it would have been the perfect foil. But, this is what we are working with and Benzema did his best, kudos to him.

Oh Llorente, I really wish coaches gave you more chances to shine because it's clear you are a good DM. I still think it's too little, too late for him since as soon as Casemiro is back, Solari is gonna go back to Modric-Kroos-Casemiro and Llorente is back to bench duty. For the very least, us Madrid fans get to see him proper now. Speaking of which, that midfield trio of Modric-Ceballos-Llorente was actually solid, good luck to Solari with that new headache.

Lucas is really a limited footballer but good Lord, he really puts in his best effort. A player for the average footballers like me to look up to but at the same time, wonder why are they even starting for Madrid. Also, Reguillon is the truth, I take back anything I said. He went toe to toe with one annoying winger in Soler and did really well, good on him.

Oh and whatever Isco told Solari, he needs to apologise profusely. In writing. And then read out loud for everyone to hear because that talented man needs to be playing week in week out again.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Varnagel Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:48 am

Doc wrote:Right, could comment further on others now.

Benzema, for his lack of CFness, played a good game. If we had someone like, I don't know, Icardi next to him, it would have been the perfect foil. But, this is what we are working with and Benzema did his best, kudos to him.

Eh, Benz has 10 goals + 5 assists which is better than plenty of forwards from some of Europe's top clubs despite not taking FKs + penalties. Never mind Real Madrid in general struggled awfully bad under Loptegui. Now it's gonna be painful for some people to accept it, but Benz has actually been Real Madrid's best player since Solari's appointment. If anything, the criticism should be aimed towards other players but I guess it's expecting too much here on GoalLegacy...

-----------

Regarding his performance vs. Valencia last night, he didn't got into the scoreboard but was actually one of Real Madrid's best players (definitely not a MOTM-performance though). His defensive work off-the-ball was second to none, even managed to get a handful of interceptions to launch an attack. Never mind he made great runs and setting up chances for others, which lead to Lucas' goal after showing some great compusure & vision when most forwards would've taken a direct shot.

https://streamable.com/5smnu

Varnagel
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:14 pm

It's gonna be difficult to accept but I really don't give a shit about Benzema fan boys' opinion especially fake ones. Whomever poster you are, quit it, you're not fooling anyone.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:31 pm

Just to antagonize though, he is joint 10th with Leganes' Carillo on 5 goals. So no, he is definitely not one of Europe's top CFs but I guess him reaching his tally from last season makes you guys (the fake ones too) happy (:

Has as much goals as Morata, how embarrassing for one of Europe's "top" CF Sad
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2