Lucifer
Valkyrja
Warrior
S
58 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Who will progress ?

UCL R16 : Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint-Germain  - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%UCL R16 : Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint-Germain  - Page 2 Voting_bar 44% 
[ 12 ]
UCL R16 : Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint-Germain  - Page 2 Vote_lcap56%UCL R16 : Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint-Germain  - Page 2 Voting_bar 56% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 27

UCL R16 : Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint-Germain  - Page 2 Empty Re: UCL R16 : Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint-Germain

Post by guest7 Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:06 pm

NascarBarca wrote:Why would Barca fans be torn about who to support?

Madrid are the root of all evil. The only person I wouldn't support against Madrid is Roy Moore.

It's funny because Barcelona are pro independence, which is more evil to the people lives in Barcelona and Spain.

I'd go as far as compare them to Israel. First they want your land, then they want your whole country. I don't see how a independent Catalonia would not attack Spain in the future tbh.

Most evil club I've ever seen if there is a evil club in football. Glad the Catalans have some sense and don't ant independence though.

guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 : Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint-Germain  - Page 2 Empty Re: UCL R16 : Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint-Germain

Post by danyjr Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:08 pm

Would have preferred City vs PSG, but this will do.

Hope Madrid go through.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:32 pm

Wait till my boy Sports shows up, school you guys on how PSG is doing great things and the Barca comeback was solely on Emery. Also, we got this.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:47 pm

Sports gonna make a new account just to debate himself on this one.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:48 pm

futbol wrote::bow: :bow: :bow:

tough choice eh ? support the club who saved you from Neymarketing or support us just to show the world how overrated he is ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:58 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Sports gonna make a new account just to debate himself on this one.

Whatever happens, Sports is gonna be a happy man at the end of this tie
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:07 pm

Surprised about this, so it has begun in the cabinets, Uefa has finally abandoned Madrid as money machine and taking Qatar money in. Refs will probably insure QSG win even if former Uefadrid plays them out.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:08 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
futbol wrote::bow: :bow: :bow:

tough choice eh ? support the club who saved you from Neymarketing or support us just to show the world how overrated he is ?

Madrid is my second club so it's an easy choice.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:32 pm

guest7 wrote:

Madrid are the root of all evil. The only person I wouldn't support against Madrid is Roy Moore.

It's funny because Barcelona are pro independence, which is more evil to the people lives in Barcelona and Spain.

I'd go as far as compare them to Israel. First they want your land, then they want your whole country. I don't see how a independent Catalonia would not attack Spain in the future tbh.

Most evil club I've ever seen if there is a evil club in football. Glad the Catalans have some sense and don't ant independence though.

The shit? Says the guy supporting the Franco club. Pulling for PSG all the way
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:39 pm

windkick wrote:
guest7 wrote:

The shit? Says the guy supporting the Franco club. Pulling for PSG all the way

You might aswell go ahead and call Americans the root of all evil since they have done every unforgivable thing in history.... rofl atleast we stand for no political views other than the people itself. Today, speaking strictly today, cuz that's all I know, I don't know sh*t about Franco, we don't treat him as a legend nor do we praise him - we're definitely the better club.

Also, asking around with the Spaniards tells you a whole different story. They make it sound like Barca fans made the story up just like the small club they are Laughing don't believe me? Ask futbol_bill!
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:46 pm

im hoping for a madrid win because I would rather Liverpool get them in the next round but I think PSG will take the tie over 2 legs.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:06 pm

What a great tie

#teamMadrid here

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:12 pm

Issue PSG has had in CL:
-  Barcelona
-  Getting even the simplest of results when the second leg is away (other than one occasion against Chelsea)

Given that the second leg is in Paris and this isn't Barca, I expect this to be a very very tough draw for Madrid. We don't have MSN in its prime for their defense to worry about.

Last edited by sportsczy on Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:16 pm

Because of last summer. Khalid and Neymarketing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:40 pm

Hakimi vs Neymar

Help us all
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:43 pm

Perucho21 wrote:Hakimi vs Neymar

Help us all

And Marcelo, Ramos and Kroos trying to stop Mbappe, Alves and Verratti... who all attack on that side.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:55 pm

Well, with PSG knocking us out of CL, which by that time we will also be out of Copa and for sure we continue to be out of running for la liga, that will likely lead for Zidane’s dismissal!

Could this be the time that Sports offically switches his club support?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:09 pm

It'll likely be Nacho on the right
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:40 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Well, with PSG knocking us out of CL, which by that time we will also be out of Copa and for sure we continue to be out of running for la liga, that will likely lead for Zidane’s dismissal!

Could this be the time that Sports offically switches his club support?
I know this is a bit off topic but when ZZ gets the sack who do you want to take over. you have already had all the best managers in the world at one time or other. Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:26 pm

When ZZ leaves it's going to be between Pochetino and Lopetegui. But that won't be for another 2 seasons at least
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:43 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:When ZZ leaves it's going to be between Pochetino and Lopetegui. But that won't be for another 2 seasons at least
I think poch is far to defensive for madrid tbh. madrid fans want attacking football.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:37 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:When ZZ leaves it's going to be between Pochetino and Lopetegui. But that won't be for another 2 seasons at least

Poche is headed for PSG this coming summer unless Emery wins CL. He played there and has said he would love to manage the club some day.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:05 pm

POCHettino doesn’t coach attacking football so give me lopetegui all day
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:51 pm

Honestly there is only result here and it is Real Madrid progressing. PSG can try again next year.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:53 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

Because of last summer. Khalid and Neymarketing

They gave Neymar a huge offer and he left. It's annoying but Barca got paid and a player who didn't want to be there left, it doesn't upset me much.

Never got the whole "other team tapped up my player" business. If my player gets distracted by money, other players, promises from other teams etc, sell him. Didn't have a problem with Neymar, didn't have one with Walker either. It's just the way of the world.

Madrid on the other hand...

Also Poch is happy at Spurs and has said he could see himself being a SAF type figure at Tottenham if they wanted him to Laughing he's not going anywhere unless someone royally pisses him off
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:56 pm

I have never seen a manager say that we wants to leave a club where he is coaching lol, so please dont give the "i want to stay here forever" statements. they all say what is convenient
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next