Bankz
Perucho21
Valkyrja
Warrior
guest7
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Name players winning Balon d'Or before Neymar - Page 2 Empty Re: Name players winning Balon d'Or before Neymar

Post by Thimmy Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:44 am

zigra wrote:
Thimmy wrote:
Bankz wrote:Neymar lol. If they were thesame age, it would have being a no brainer for neymar, lol. I think that is pretty much clear. However, the single most important advantage for mbappe has nothing to do with his abilities personally but the simple fact that he will be emmerging at a time where messi and ronaldo have both past their primes. That in and of itself alone already gives mbappe a luxury and an advantage that neymar never enjoyed and when you couple that with the fact that mbappe is 7 years younger than neymar then i think the answer is easy.

He also has the advantage that there are relatively few elite forwards worth mentioning right now. In fact, I can't remember the last time there were so few top class strikers in football.

????

I honestly can't tell whether this is one of your usual, douchy one-liners, or if you're actually confused about something Razz

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Name players winning Balon d'Or before Neymar - Page 2 Empty Re: Name players winning Balon d'Or before Neymar

Post by zigra Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:17 am

Maybe not confused, surprised more like.
I think we have quite a lot of top level forwards at the moment. Maybe a bit of a lack of wingers but quite a lot of strikers imo.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:17 pm

guest7 wrote:The only player that is guaranteed the Balon d'Or is the star of the team who won CL!

Basically if CR declines, and Messi is left alone at the top, both Neymar and Mbappe can challange him! Assuming Neymar makes a move to PSG.

I give CR max 2 years at the top now. I think this season he might even decline more because of depression/issues with tax laws.

GOAT post tbh

I knew CR wouldn't have a good season after the tax evasion. Especially since he is a father of four now, which means he prioritises his kids more in his life than football

BUT BUMP! Mbappe is totally winning it before Neymar Laughing
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:20 pm

Journalists are the only ones who vote for the Ballon d'or now.

So as long as the star player of the CL winning team has an influential campaign, they'll most likely win the Ballon d'or.

Barca = Messi
Madrid = Ronaldo
PSG = Nerman
Chelsea = Hazard
City = De Bruyne

etc
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:27 pm

By next year Disneymar will be irrelevant. Right now he is still in the "I'm going to be the man outside Messi's shadow" honeymoon period, even though you can already see signs of regret.

Once PSG get inevitably rekt come spring in the CL because upping their level from beating farmers to real teams will be impossible as well as people hailing Cavani and especially Mbappe as more important than him to PSG's game, he will quickly check out mentally from PSG's "project" come next season.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:33 pm

Totally agreed
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:34 pm

Disneymar Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2