Freeza
The Demon of Carthage
Turok_TTZ
Doc
Mr Nick09
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

TITLE B*TCHES Malaga vs R. Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: TITLE B*TCHES Malaga vs R. Madrid

Post by Adit Mon May 22, 2017 10:04 am

Doc wrote:Top 3:
1st
Dani Carvajal: Out of everyone that has played, he has been the most consistent player we have. And by consistent, I mean consistently good in his position. Defensively astute, knows when to bomb forward and actually has the skill and technique to be a factor in the attacking 3rd. To me, the best full back in Europe this season.

2nd
Cristiano Ronaldo: Without his goals, we are not winning La Liga or in the UCL final. He has really come up big this season and not only just his goals but his overall play has gotten very good. Where was this Ronaldo in his younger years?!

3rd
Sergio Ramos: His form coming to the end of the season has been stupid but I was wondering when it was gonna happen because from the start, he has been solid. Surprisingly. I mean, I can't actually believe it but he was.

Honourable mentions:
Everyone else except Bale. Seriously, the man was injured way too much to even bother giving him a "thanks for participating" medal.

Except Bale was literally carrying our attack in first half of the season when Both Benzema and CR were crap.

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

TITLE B*TCHES Malaga vs R. Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: TITLE B*TCHES Malaga vs R. Madrid

Post by Freeza Mon May 22, 2017 10:12 am

Bale carried our attack first half of the season Laughing

Get outta here with that shit.

He had 7 goals and 2 assist the first half of the season.

Only 2 of those goals had an effect on the outcome. Both in draws against Legia and Eibar.

Oh how he carried us. He was a disgrace this season.

26 games - 9 goals, 3 assists.

Meanwhile Isco 11 goals and 9 assists in the same number of minutes.

The only argument for Bale has to be his end product. Because the guy has no technique on the ball, he shows no effort, and he can't pass.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Mon May 22, 2017 2:10 pm

Adit wrote:Im a Modric fanboy but he was average for most of the season and only started performing in last month because well he is motivated for the big games. There is no way he could even make my top 7 let alone top 3.

Same here, i love Modric to death but this season has been well below his standard. He was out for 2 months and then struggled to perform for another 2-3 months coming back. Only played well half of the season and performed at a top level this past month, would put Kroos and even Isco infront of him.
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon May 22, 2017 3:53 pm

Freeza wrote:Bale carried our attack first half of the season Laughing

Get outta here with that shit.

He had 7 goals and 2 assist the first half of the season.

Only 2 of those goals had an effect on the outcome. Both in draws against Legia and Eibar.

Oh how he carried us. He was a disgrace this season.

26 games - 9 goals, 3 assists.

Meanwhile Isco 11 goals and 9 assists in the same number of minutes.

The only argument for Bale has to be his end product. Because the guy has no technique on the ball, he shows no effort, and he can't pass.

Just need Izzy to pop up from wherever he is to approve of this.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 22, 2017 3:55 pm

Top 3 for me:

1) Carvajal
2) Kroos
3) Marcelo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon May 22, 2017 4:04 pm

i forgot to mention carvajal. generally reliable, though he tends to have a bit of a temper. him, kroos and marcelo will be my honorable mentions after cristiano, ramos and casemiro.

depth and competition is where its at, i hope we don't deviate from that just to make certain players happy. if we over relied on our first 11 we wouldn't have won this, and the technical staff must not forget that....isco had crucial moments late on, kovacic had some good moments too, morata put pressure on zidane, nacho plugged in well at times, u need some level of competition within the team
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 22, 2017 4:05 pm

Bale was great in the first half. I did call him our most consistent attacker back then so i agree with Doc. after his injury he did nothing then he got injured again. we just need to get used to counting on him for half seasons until the club does something about him
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3