futbol_bill
Turok_TTZ
titosantill
halamadrid2
Perucho21
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Liga: Real Madrid vs Real Betis - Page 2 Empty Re: Liga: Real Madrid vs Real Betis

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:46 pm

Under Carlo Kroos was good for a couple of month and then he became crap later during the year.

In the second phase of the year, he is always struggly with fitness it seems.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Liga: Real Madrid vs Real Betis - Page 2 Empty Re: Liga: Real Madrid vs Real Betis

Post by jibers Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:52 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Under Carlo Kroos was good for a couple of month and then he became crap later during the year.

In the second phase of the year, he is always struggly with fitness it seems.

I was talking more about th double pivote with Modric and they moved as a unit. Thats when you had that great run. Kroos can't be isolated, he does not have the physical attributes for it.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:59 pm

Modric is in there Jibers... it is a double pivot.  He just can't do it. He trolled everyone into believing he could do it for 4 month early in Carlo's tenure and he's been horrible at it since. He only functions in a 3 man midfield where he's not the lowest playing one. He recovers literally zero balls and never tracks other CMs who attack.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:06 pm

Other this is that other than Isco and Marcelo, nobody can eliminate a player on the dribble. No speed. And Modric forgets how to dribble in the final 1/3.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:12 pm

they know we are at home right?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:15 pm

Betis did the smart thing and pressed our midfield given we only have Modric and Kroos there. Doesn't matter if you're home or away.

It's a predicament. I'd like to play Casemiro/Modric if we're going to go double pivot.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:16 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:I feel sorry for Navas. His position was never secure and with these mistakes nobody will have any qualms if he leaves. Such a shame he really is a good person
I feel sorry for him, as well. In contrast to his heroics of last season, his form has been poor at worst and decent at best this season.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:17 pm

this is why you need competition, morata's been awful imo
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:19 pm

Referee is horrible
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:20 pm

Referee that don't run enough to get close to the action get on my nerves. How can you see things when you're always so far away?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:21 pm

yeah i hate that too. the ball is up front and the ref out of breath away from situations
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:22 pm

Lahoz is just controversial. I don't know why some people claim that his calls always favor us.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:24 pm

hahahahahaah
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:25 pm

Ramos is God
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:26 pm

Honestly this is getting annoying

Long gone are the days watching Madrid and chill with my girl instead it's me being nervous and mad as hell

Oh well. Bilbao is next week and it's a key game
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:30 pm

Stability is good. But stability with known flaws... not so much. The formulas that work against setups with certain players are set and proven. Unless you address some of the flaws with new players, you're not really doing yourself much good with stability imo.

Better than changing the whole team for no reason. But there's a happy medium.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:31 pm

ramos needs to hold tutoring sessions and teach other teammates how to head the ball. this game really shouldn't be as interesting as our team is making it out to be smh
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:33 pm

The deliveries from Kroos are sublime too.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:35 pm

sportsczy wrote:Stability is good. But stability with known flaws... not so much. The formulas that work against setups with certain players are set and proven. Unless you address some of the flaws with new players, you're not really doing yourself much good with stability imo.

Better than changing the whole team for no reason. But there's a happy medium.
as in we need attackers that are better 1v1

i dont think we can change much from the middle to the back, but wingers that can consistently pin a team back and that can't be stopped 1v1 would be appreciated.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:38 pm

The players showing Navas support Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:39 pm

Ramos saving Zidane.

Shocker.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:40 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Stability is good.  But stability with known flaws...  not so much.  The formulas that work against setups with certain players are set and proven.  Unless you address some of the flaws with new players, you're not really doing yourself much good with stability imo.

Better than changing the whole team for no reason.  But there's a happy medium.

i dont think we can change much from the middle to the back, but wingers that can consistently pin a team back and that can't be stopped 1v1 would be appreciated.

I'm not really sure that Kroos/Modric/Casemiro works.  Namely...  I said it all offseason... we need a CM that is an athlete and can break lines when pressed.  Our midfield as constructed is very easy to press.

Would you consider N'Zonzi for Kroos?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:42 pm

How many times have I said Kovacic needs more games? His speed and dribbling is exactly what we need right now

Morata didn't impress me. Both him and Benzema are poor.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:42 pm

A triumph to reclaim what is rightfully ours.

As long as we stay winning, nothing else matters.

Having said that, what a shaky match. I am grateful we are grinding wins. League title in our hands if we keep this up.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:43 pm

Didn't like the Isco sub. Thought he was sublime

James on the other hand, if he leaves I won't shed a tear. Such a limited player. Asensio isn't far off

Apart from goals thought we had a very good overall game. Let's not forget Betis play with a back 5. Took Barca 90 mins to score against these
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:44 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Stability is good.  But stability with known flaws...  not so much.  The formulas that work against setups with certain players are set and proven.  Unless you address some of the flaws with new players, you're not really doing yourself much good with stability imo.

Better than changing the whole team for no reason.  But there's a happy medium.

I'm not really sure that Kroos/Modric/Casemiro works.  Namely...  I said it all offseason... we need a CM that is an athlete and can break lines when pressed.  Our midfield as constructed is very easy to press.

Would you consider N'Zonzi for Kroos?
No i would not, mainly because i dont know that Nzonzi is a elite player. Kroos has many faults, but he does things that are elite
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next