Barcelona V Juventus - Berlin Champion League Finale - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Barcelona V Juventus - Berlin Champion League Finale

+30
zigra
Hapless_Hans
Kaladin
sree999
Deja Vu
The Sanchez
eelir
À bout de souffle
The Demon of Carthage
Harmonica
Vicious Culé
neuro11
free_cat
BarcaLearning
elm_baraja_shaman
futbol
CBarca
alexjanosik
windkick
Robespierre
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Donuts
BarrileteCosmico
billy_gr
ahmad25
Casciavit
The Franchise
M99
messixaviesta
Winter is Coming
34 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Barcelona V Juventus - Berlin Champion League Finale - Page 3 Empty Re: Barcelona V Juventus - Berlin Champion League Finale

Post by CBarca Thu May 14, 2015 7:51 pm

Interesting perspective.

Personally I hope Madrid gets relegated to the lowest possible division and never sees the light of day again, but that's just me.

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Barcelona V Juventus - Berlin Champion League Finale - Page 3 Empty Re: Barcelona V Juventus - Berlin Champion League Finale

Post by futbol Thu May 14, 2015 7:57 pm

CBarca wrote:Interesting perspective.

Personally I hope Madrid gets relegated to the lowest possible division and never sees the light of day again, but that's just me.

Would be bad for the league and for Barca. Strong competition makes everyone better. The ideal scenario is a very strong Madrid side that narrowly fails to win trophies. So basically as it is. banana

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri May 15, 2015 8:18 am

CBarca wrote:Interesting perspective.

That's one of my favourite scenarios.

The other being Barça moving to another league because of Catalan independence and leaving Madrid behind with a shit broken league that won't allow them ever to win anything in Europe (but their rubbish league every year).
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri May 15, 2015 8:48 am

same would be the case for the catalan league I'm afraid though.
Barca and Madrid need each other. Yin - Yang stuff here
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Fri May 15, 2015 9:45 am

This is going to be an interesting game. We have a weakness for Italian teams and historically we haven't been much better than RM against Juve, so let's see what happens.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri May 15, 2015 10:20 am

billy_gr wrote:same would be the case for the catalan league I'm afraid though.
Barca and Madrid need each other. Yin - Yang stuff here

True, that's why we should move to another league (eg Calcio, Premier, Ligue 1) instead of creating a catalan league. The final Madrid destroying while we could keep our team.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri May 15, 2015 10:28 am

eelir wrote:This is going to be an interesting game. We have a weakness for Italian teams and historically we haven't been much better than RM against Juve, so let's see what happens.
What weakness? We beat Milan multiple times, and Inter in 09-10 groups. The last decade Barca have only lost on Inter, and that was because the freaking volcano exploded.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Fri May 15, 2015 12:27 pm

Harmonica wrote:
eelir wrote:This is going to be an interesting game. We have a weakness for Italian teams and historically we haven't been much better than RM against Juve, so let's see what happens.
What weakness? We beat Milan multiple times, and Inter in 09-10 groups. The last decade Barca have only lost on Inter, and that was because the freaking volcano exploded.

I was speaking in historical context, and yes we beat one of the worst Milans ever. But, Mou's Inter managed to screw us. Also, our record with Juve is nothing to be proud of. Regardless, I do believe we are the favorites, but I do not see it as easy as some make it look like.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri May 15, 2015 4:04 pm

Someone start the Atletico Madrid thread for this weekend, first step in treble
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri May 15, 2015 5:24 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Casciavit wrote:
The Franchise wrote:The thought of losing to Madrid in the final and having them be the first team to win back to back CL would have been too much. So for that im delighted to face Juve.

Thoughts on the match-up Dani? How do you see it going down?

I am less sure now after watching Juve. Missed most of the first leg.

Overall, I think Allegri will come with a great plan and if they score the first goal I would be very worried.

But this Barca has earnt the benefit of the doubt to me (see the Real Sociedad game where there was alot of panic on the thread but I didnt feel worried) and the front 3, forgetting about their quality, seriously combine well and use each other well.

Tevez vs Mascherano and Pique is a worry, despite how well they have defended recently.

Juve seem to me to lack width in their play, they dont get overlaps..so I am not worried about Messi not tracking back.

I also think Messi plays well generally against Evra individually.

Juve seemed to panic alot today with the ball, or do the opposite and be too casual and they gave alot of dangerous balls away in dangerous areas.

I think we have a great chance to win, but if we are stupid enough to underestimate Juve they will beat us.

What about Juve building from the back?

IMO its too big of a risk for Juve. Barca's pressing will be a big problem if they do so.  When Madrid were pressing high they lost the ball a shitload of times. Honestly, perhaps bar Bonucci none of their players impress me under pressure. Their decision making under pressure can definitely help you guys.

I successfully predicted Chiellini was going to give away a penalty during the CL semis. Prediction for the finals is that he's going to lose the ball under pressure, and you'll score from it.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat May 16, 2015 12:38 am

Well to me that ties in to what I saw saying about giving balls away in dangerous areas. If one thing stood out most in that game, it was just how often all their mid fielders and defenders made bad decisions with the ball/took way too long to make a pass.

I am still not exactly sure how they got away with doing it so often, I guess that was the luck element which always exists.

I shouldnt even limit it to the mid and defence, because Tevez was a serial offender of this sin. Taking an age with the ball and getting it stolen.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat May 16, 2015 5:08 am

Like most glad we didn't face up with Madrid. Juventus are probably the best tactically, organised team in the world right need and I really do believe that we will find it hard to break them down alot.
If we concede first, it will very tough to come back.
Attacking wise, Juventus aren't that much of a threat aerially than Bayern and Madrid and therefore I can relax more with MAscherano in defense.
Ter Stegen would be ready given he will have the Copa del Rey to play the week before.
Looking forward to it.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat May 16, 2015 8:07 am

Looool! Interesting to imagine Barca without Real and vice versa these days Razz

Again I really thought this would of been a Classico final, I think in the MEssi and Ronaldo at Real era it deserves one to happen, maybe next season when we retain the trophy Very Happy

Too far away to feel the build up yet now.... but this year it will be played on a Sunday correcT? Previously it has always been on a Wednesday?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat May 16, 2015 9:52 am

BarcaLearning wrote: but this year it will be played on a Sunday correcT? Previously it has always been on a Wednesday?

6th of June is Saturday, not Sunday
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat May 16, 2015 10:10 am

linetty wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote: but this year it will be played on a Sunday correcT? Previously it has always been on a Wednesday?

6th of June is Saturday, not Sunday

ofcourse depends on which part of the world you are staying... Laughing In berlin, its on Saturday

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat May 16, 2015 3:21 pm

Donuts wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Regarding Tevez vs Masche & Pique I am kinda relieved we will be facing a team whose main threat should not be an aerial threat against our team. Morata, at 190, is shorter than Pique and I think he's their tallest outfield player.

http://static.goal.com/337400/337473_heroa.jpg
Sure, but he won't start, right? And his speed would seriously impair Juve's counters that they rely so much on.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat May 16, 2015 3:42 pm

Brilliant, can finally enjoy all relaxed a CL without worrying about working up for work the next morning Smile About time they did this ffs!
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat May 16, 2015 4:55 pm

Juve-Inter on now.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon May 18, 2015 8:08 am

It’s almost 20 days till the game with the league already over.
Does anyone think that the lack of competitive games could affect our guys?
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon May 18, 2015 8:16 am

next week is a pointless la liga game against deportivo, i believe we'll play our bench and rest stars
a week after that, may 30th is the copa de rey final
a week after that, june 6 is the champions final.

it's a pretty comfortable timeframe honestly.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Mon May 18, 2015 8:19 am

Not really.We have had a brutal schedule the last one and a half months.I cant think of the last time we had such a schedule.
The midfielders and defenders should be fine as they have had plenty of rest and been rotated well.But MSN definitely need the rest.They have hardly had any off time the last couple of months.
Now they can get a 2 week rest before the Copa final.Then a week after the CL final.Shouldnt be a problem imo.
Pep did the same before the 2 CL finals against United and we smoked them both times.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon May 18, 2015 8:22 am

I guess I shouldn’t worry so much.
By the way what’s the word on Suarez?
He wasn’t even on the bench. Any news on his injury?
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon May 18, 2015 8:26 am

billy_gr wrote:I guess I shouldn’t worry so much.
By the way what’s the word on Suarez?
He wasn’t even on the bench. Any news on his injury?

He's fine, it was just precaution.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon May 18, 2015 4:07 pm

Bayern Munich manager Pep Guardiola will be invited as Barcelona’s guest of honor at the Champions League final in Berlin.

Earlier today, Barcelona vice-president Jordi Cardoner revealed that Guardiola, along with former bosses Terry Venables, Johan Cruyff and Frank Rijkaard, will be asked to attend the June 6 final in Berlin; since the quartet all coached La Blaugrana in at least one European Cup final.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Mon May 18, 2015 5:07 pm

thats amazing....lets win it for Xavi-Iniesta-Messi for one last time...

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Deja Vu Tue May 19, 2015 3:15 am

Turkish Cakir to ref the match. Good ref, really.

Barcelona V Juventus - Berlin Champion League Finale - Page 3 1431975057_extras_noticia_foton_7_0

Last edited by Deja Vu on Wed May 20, 2015 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Deja Vu
Deja Vu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next