Bilbao vs Madrid post discussion Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Bilbao vs Madrid post discussion

3 posters

Go down

Bilbao vs Madrid post discussion Empty Bilbao vs Madrid post discussion

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:58 pm

I realize this game happened yesterday but..

What do you guys think it is? Lack of rotation, bad form, etc?

To anyone who didn't watch the game, bilbao won 1-0 at home with a goal from aduriz
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Bilbao vs Madrid post discussion Empty Re: Bilbao vs Madrid post discussion

Post by Cyborg Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:33 pm

ancelotti has to take the blame for this, entirely.

insists on a formation and selection that has not worked since the start of the year.

bale is so frustrating, i would rather him play as a left back and push marcelo into midfield, honestly.

my dislike for bale is growing by the week. sigh. he isnt the scapegoat though. he just isnt doing anything on the field and that annoys me.

he just stands around and waits on the ball. i dont know why he is never substituted. Jese should be playing in that position, no question. he links up much better and fits the system better.

why ancelotti chose to start non-physical, weak minded illarramendi in this game is beyond me. the midfield is so poor. ancelotti expects kroos to do everything. you saw in that game kroos getting frustrated. getting booked.

Ancelotti will tell the media exactly what they want to hear and the next game he will play the same system, same tactics, same players and expect a different outcome.

:brickwall:
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:17 am

as i mentioned yesterday, it has to do with a lot of things. let's shift away from carlo for a minute; first of all injuries- guys like modric and james, who can create opportunities, not necessarily the assist but the 'pass to the assist' and make the midfield tick are injured. neither ronaldo nor bale are play-makers, its that simple...marcelo has a more diverse skill-set than both, which for me is a bit of a problem. if you're considered the 'best' player, (whatever that means) you need to have the ability to turn games on its head

now to carlo, yes we've had injuries, but he hasn't rotated well enough, the starters are tired and the bench guys haven't had enough minutes to be able to shine when needed...like at this stage, can you trust chicharito to do anything when he comes on? apart from if we're already leading by 3 or more goals; can you trust jese to do much in a tough game; what about illara? who had an absolute stinker last night (i think he's gone in the summer)

and finally while i like carlo's gentle approach with players, i think it helps them more and it builds a father-figure relationship with them, he needs to be stern on certain things; bale has made the same mistakes over and over again. now i don't know if carlo has spoken to him in the locker room but the guy's football has really regressed. cristiano should ease up on the set pieces, let others have a go, a player shouldn't have to waste over 50 attempts at free kicks before stepping aside for others to have a go...
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down