Ched Evans back in football. Yes or No ? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Ched Evans back in football. Yes or No ?

+15
CBarca
sportsczy
Nishankly
McAgger
RealGunner
LeSwagg James
Zealous
Lex
Art Morte
Lord Spencer
B-Mac
Kick
BarrileteCosmico
Onyx
DeletedUser#1
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ched Evans back in football. Yes or No ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ched Evans back in football. Yes or No ?

Post by CBarca Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:05 pm

GL community generally always takes the side of the man tbh, been this way for a long time.

Sometimes you are right to "side" with the man, because these things happen and sometimes there has been no rape, but there is always a jump to defend whatever man is up for trial tbh, even if the evidence means you can't really tell what happened (as in this case).

I'll respect the juries decision but the truth is that I do not know whether he raped her or not. It is the same for if he has been found guilty as if he has been found not guilty if the evidence is not clear--you must have some doubt.

Last edited by CBarca on Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Ched Evans back in football. Yes or No ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ched Evans back in football. Yes or No ?

Post by Adit Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:06 pm

He was found not guilty sports. Especially in a case where girl didn't even accuse him of rape, she just said she don't remember anything. To make it more ridiculous, first person she had sex with was set free while the second person got prison. Court should have been alot careful when girl is saying she don't remember anything. Anyway 5 years of this guy ruined and state responsible for monetary lose.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:13 am

Nishankly wrote:Trial for the girl now please, Its only fair. Unless the situation is lack of evidence.

Huh? I don't know UK law all that well, but what exactly would they charge her with? Filing a false report? Perjury?
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:30 am

Yeah usually this ground is obviously covered during the initial investigations but I've seen lawsuits been filed in response.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:50 pm

His fiancée set women's rights and independence back at least 30 years. Has a drunken orgy with a non compliant female and she sticks to him like a booger to a 2 year old's finger through the whole affair

"oh, he didn't rape her, him and his buddies just ran a train through her, then he came home and French kissed me, I loves him to bits I do"

The whole saga makes me sick
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:24 pm

Apparently the girl had priors. She has a habit of waking up not remembering anything following partying nights. I just find it ridiculous how Ched was convicted and not his mate, like what was it based on if she didn't remember anything.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:34 pm

Lex wrote:His fiancée set women's rights and independence back at least 30 years. Has a drunken orgy with a non compliant female and she sticks to him like a booger to a 2 year old's finger through the whole affair

"oh, he didn't rape her, him and his buddies just ran a train through her, then he came home and French kissed me, I loves him to bits I do"

The whole saga makes me sick

Such a weird post. As if people never forgive their partners for cheating. Both men and women.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:32 pm

If the girl doesn't remember anything isn't that proof enough that this whole thing was not consensual? scratch
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:18 pm

No why? Just because she wakes up not remembering what happened the previous day does not mean it wasn't a consensual encounter between 2 drunk people, and she's known to experience quite often, that doesn't sound to me like an innocent girl taken advantage off. The fact that she does this often is proof enough that she's unreliable not that she made the complaint herself (which from I can tell she didn't anyways)
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:32 pm

Because legally a drunk person is not allowed to make this sort of decision. If you are too drunk you cannot legally consent and its considered statutory rape (at least in the us), and they were not equally drunk at the time iirc.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:15 pm

Plenty of people get drunk on a weekend and wake up the next day with a banging headache and not much of a recollection of the episodes from the previous day. Not only was she drunk but the she had drugs in her system.

Also it's abit unfair to the guy if the lady gets the benefit of doubt when she doesn't remember anything whereas the guy is crucified no matter if it was consensual sex or not.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:13 pm

The issue was that when they met she was already wasted and he was not, so he took advantage of the situation.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:17 pm

You'd be hard pressed to find a serious tattoo shop that will agree to tattoo you while you're intoxicated. And there's a good reason for it, too
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:21 pm

Yeah if one party is sober that's a definite problem.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:23 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:No why? Just because she wakes up not remembering what happened the previous day does not mean it wasn't a consensual encounter between 2 drunk people, and she's known to experience quite often, that doesn't sound to me like an innocent girl taken advantage off. The fact that she does this often is proof enough that she's unreliable not that she made the complaint herself  (which from I can tell she didn't anyways)
Yikes, you sound like one dangerous individual. You make it out like she was asking for it
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:56 am

Lex,, BC Proud
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum