Five Time European Champions vs Ludogorets Razgrad || The Kings are back in Europe - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Five Time European Champions vs Ludogorets Razgrad || The Kings are back in Europe

+7
Red Alert
Art Morte
Nishankly
mr-r34
Helmer
DeletedUser#1
McAgger
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Five Time European Champions vs Ludogorets Razgrad || The Kings are back in Europe - Page 2 Empty Re: Five Time European Champions vs Ludogorets Razgrad || The Kings are back in Europe

Post by Nishankly Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:49 pm

RedOranje wrote:Not really. Back in the CL for the first time in half a decade with a win. Gifted or not it's 3 points and a return to Europe's top tier. Like I said after the draw... people are putting far too much emphasis on what will be a season of consolidation in the PL and learning in the CL.

Use the quote function, Admin. :coffee:

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Five Time European Champions vs Ludogorets Razgrad || The Kings are back in Europe - Page 2 Empty Re: Five Time European Champions vs Ludogorets Razgrad || The Kings are back in Europe

Post by Art Morte Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:52 pm

Needed a lucky penalty to beat Ludogorets at home Neutral

Didn't play too badly, though, apart from a couple of defensive lapses and general ineffectiveness in attack. I'm not really a fan of that 4-3-3. We don't really use the wings to create chances unless it's a counter-attack. I thought Sterling out wide wasn't involved in the game enough, especially in the first-half, and Lallana had a poor game on the other wing.

Great that Balotelli opened his Liverpool goal-scoring. Moreno and Manquillo both were good and especially the latter worked tirelessly.

Anyway, the performance would have been good had we scored a couple of more goals, but at the moment we're a little worryingly ineffective in attack. I'll take the three points, though.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:28 am

Saved by Manquillo's dive. Proud

Moreno MOTM.

Glad Balotelli scored. The sooner Borini starts and Skrtel recovers from injury the better.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:35 pm

Moreno has really looked immense since his poor debut against City. He seems to have the character to bounce back from poor performances like that which could have easily shaken his confidence -- love it.

Balotelli Smile gonna prove all the haters wrong. Mignolet still concerns me though. In the winter I really hope we look for someone (or sign Valdes if necessary). I would look to the Bundesliga though they have numerous outsanding keepers (Serie A aswell). I feel there are a number of really strong keepers out there to be had from teams that are nowhere near our quality. Loris Karius, Sven Ulreich, Vincent Enyeama, etc. Mignolet is still young and can improve so I don't think he should be offloaded or anything, but he definitely needs to be better for us.

Oh also Stevie put in a great performance IMO. Need to see more of that from him!
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:40 am

Five Time European Champions vs Ludogorets Razgrad || The Kings are back in Europe - Page 2 15085876738_63d1bc76d6_o

Five Time European Champions vs Ludogorets Razgrad || The Kings are back in Europe - Page 2 15272147662_f767e22545_o

Five Time European Champions vs Ludogorets Razgrad || The Kings are back in Europe - Page 2 15249585836_0af85df5a0_o

Other Highlights

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2