Thimmy
Art Morte
Valkyrja
huntsman
8 posters

Go down

How to Dismantle a Parked Bus  Empty How to Dismantle a Parked Bus

Post by huntsman Thu May 15, 2014 7:00 pm

This question has been raised alot lately; here's what you need to dismantle a parked bus:

1) Speed; to overtake a parked bus before the parked bus relocates and parks where you dont want it to be
2) Technique; to navigate stealthy through the lines of parked bus(es)
3) Fire Power; if you cant beat them, you simply destroy them

Chelsea has the first two in Hazard but he is currently being misused, and they lack a player with the third component.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

How to Dismantle a Parked Bus  Empty Re: How to Dismantle a Parked Bus

Post by Valkyrja Thu May 15, 2014 7:04 pm

2 years ago you promised that you could revive Kaka. What happened ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu May 15, 2014 7:11 pm

If i had to pick one and only one; it would be the third.
How do you dismantle a parked bus? You destroy it with a Laser guided missile.
5:30 through 5:50.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu May 15, 2014 7:15 pm

Valkyrja wrote:2 years ago you promised that you could revive Kaka. What happened ?

He's never gone. Was the second best Madrid player and now the best Milan player. Still one of the best players in the world.

I said i can bring him back to be the best in the world and I really could. I knew how to bring him back to his best but how am i supposed to do it? How do i reach for him?
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu May 15, 2014 8:09 pm

http://www.goallegacy.net/t35468-for-a-team-who-has-possession-what-are-the-best-ways-to-break-down-a-good-defense
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri May 16, 2014 2:44 am

Morte, this is my version of dismantling a parked bus, not just some random discussions and ideas in another thread. I know shooting had been considered in the thread you linked but I have mentioned this long before then.

You need three to break any bus...Speed, technique and fire power.
I've also talked about the different type of shootings before i think on the old site. A type where you throw alot of spin at the impact stage and straight power shots. The first is more difficult and is very effective inside the 18 yards upto say 25 yards. You dont even need to see but a small angle of the goal. The mind will draft the full version of the goal and guides the body / leg to do the rest.

But you need both. The idea is to threaten the opponent who is staying compact in their area and show them that you are serious about scoring and that its a matter of time before that happens. You challenge and invite them to continue parking the bus.  

That's basically the idea behind the laser guided missiles. Very important you have that type of player in any team. Kaka is the best that i have seen in this department recently. The way he shoots the ball is just baffling. It's instinctive. He's done it so many times, scored lots of goals that way, and he knows its effective. Once he's in the right spot, he shoots without any second thoughts.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri May 16, 2014 3:15 am

huntsman wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:2 years ago you promised that you could revive Kaka. What happened ?

He's never gone. Was the second best Madrid player and now the best Milan player. Still one of the best players in the world.

I said i can bring him back to be the best in the world and I really could. I knew how to bring him back to his best but how am i supposed to do it? How do i reach for him?

How to Dismantle a Parked Bus  Facepalm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Fri May 16, 2014 3:29 am

Laughing most of that video was counter attack Laughing with chit load of space in front of kaka, parked bus = organized defence with midfield sitting firmly in a short distance, sitting behind the ball so defenders dont have to chase the attackers but facing them face to face. A team who parks the bus basically says i dont care what you want to do with the ball in your own half, all i care is you cant pass the midfield and get inside the box
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Fri May 16, 2014 3:35 am

all you need is just riquelme as am/cm & 1 above average striker

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri May 16, 2014 3:39 am

Ronaldo was the most influential. Kaka was the creator.
I am not going to waste my time into explaining why kaka was the second best madrid player to some random stranger who will not appreciate what i will write or even the least the effort that i will put into explaining it. I have done this before in the madrid section.

The fact that when Kaka started for Real Madrid and completed at least 70mins of the game, madrid never lost a single match tells something. The counter argument was that he starts against weaker teams but that is completely not true. I am not getting into this now.

Also his stats were very decent for the playing time he was offered. Then you have to think about the type of player he is and the his psychological make. For example, he's not the Eto type of player where he can bounce back after a let down or mocking or critique. Every player has different needs and psychological make and its the responsibility of the manager to cater to their needs.

Thats the reason why chelsea lost the League title this season. Its because of the continuous criticism of their attackers by the same man who holds the future of their career in his hands.

You go and argue about that with Chelsea fans, and they'll tell you its completely rubbish and it was in fact more productive and had positive impact on the strikers. Ofcourse that's surface level thinking it will take me another 2 big paragraphs to explain why this is not true and the reason behind the first bounce (first reaction) after the criticism which is first usually short lived and second related to criticizing a  whole lot of strikers and not just one (the critique was directed to all strikers)....its alot of things...anyway.

Then comes the injury factor. I will not disclose techniques and strategies which are proven on how to bring back a player who has serious injury and the reason why in the first place after a serious injury the player loses his edge. That is not my job. Why would i share tips which are worth millions of dollars with someone who will respond with a face palm?

but by all means carry on.

Last edited by huntsman on Fri May 16, 2014 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri May 16, 2014 3:43 am

Lupi wrote:Laughing most of that video was counter attack Laughing with chit load of space in front of kaka, parked bus = organized defence with midfield sitting firmly in a short distance, sitting behind the ball so defenders dont have to chase the attackers but facing them face to face. A team who parks the bus basically says i dont care what you want to do with the ball in your own half, all i care is you cant pass the midfield and get inside the box

There you go. Surface level thinking.
Tbh i knew its a matter of time when someone brought this up.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Fri May 16, 2014 3:46 am

hmm Random stranger is confused weather if you wanted to write that or not and the comment was solely on the video and nothing more
to pass parked bus you need to take players out of position you need players to run of the ball as well as dribblers, You want to either stretch the defence line or push them way back into the box, bottom line is you want to create space for your attackers, now stranger get lost in time and space continuum
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri May 16, 2014 3:47 am

1) Speed
2) Technique
3) Fire Power

You have those, you break any bus.

Have a good day.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Fri May 16, 2014 4:02 am

huntsman wrote:
Lupi wrote:Laughing most of that video was counter attack Laughing with chit load of space in front of kaka, parked bus = organized defence with midfield sitting firmly in a short distance, sitting behind the ball so defenders dont have to chase the attackers but facing them face to face. A team who parks the bus basically says i dont care what you want to do with the ball in your own half, all i care is you cant pass the midfield and get inside the box

There you go. Surface level thinking.
Tbh i knew its a matter of time when someone brought this up.

surface level thinking is saying you need speed, technique, fire power like its basketball game
 Laughing 
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Fri May 16, 2014 4:09 am

huntsman wrote:1) Speed
2) Technique
3) Fire Power

Have a good day.

riquelme don't need speed to dismantle park the bus method

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zenmaster Sat May 17, 2014 4:45 pm

guest_07 wrote:
huntsman wrote:1) Speed
2) Technique
3) Fire Power

Have a good day.

riquelme don't need speed to dismantle park the bus method

What is Fire Power ? Ibra fire power , i dont see how it will help.Or maybe good free kick / corner maybe. There is no Speed advantage when there is 15 players inside a D.

Lethal counter is the one of the many possible solution for them. Plus good set pieces / corner conversion.
zenmaster
zenmaster
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat May 17, 2014 4:50 pm

Barca will show today how. :coffee:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon May 26, 2014 8:33 pm

@zen, by firepower, i mean shooting and scoring from mid to long range distances.
Of course, speed is very important. You have a player who is fast and who can use his technique to penetrate through the ranks of the other team which is parking the bus then the job will be much easier especially if he's working his way through the center and not the wings.

watch this video:

0:13 scores with a shot ie firepower laser guided banana missile (R = Right foot)
0:20 utilizes speed and acceleration
0:45 shot (L = Left foot) ----> spinning shot
0:55 power shot
1:05 technique
1:25 and 1:35 banana shots; there's more from these just watch the whole video
1:44 technique agani
2:06 precision
2:16 speed and power way past Messi's 32.6km/hr; Bale would fit somewhere between.
....etc

For me one of the forms of parking the bus is when one player encouters 3 or more and can work his way around them. If he can work his way around 3 then he can work his way around more players and dismantle a bus (the player has the tendancy and the capability to do so, the odds are that during the game with so and so many attempts he will manage to do something positive).

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:37 am

It has already started; Mourinho's evolution. But his system will still not be the best until he conquers his biggest weakness; himself.  

May 26th
huntsman wrote:Of course, speed is very important. You have a player who is fast and who can use his technique to penetrate through the ranks of the other team which is parking the bus then the task will be much easier especially if he's working his way through the center and not the wings.

June 3rd

Hazard to wear the number 10 shirt in 2014/2015

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:58 pm

1) Messi's goal vs Iran in WC; # 3 straight from the book
huntsman