Lass wasn't ommited. Lass refused to go to L.A. - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Lass wasn't ommited. Lass refused to go to L.A.

+16
theaguia
♠Ace
Doc
Seppuku
hrealmadrid
guest7
Yuri Yukuv
S32TABLANCA
JAY-Z
shaven
jenno
ÖMARz
izzy
Mr Nick09
the xcx
Turok_TTZ
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Lass wasn't ommited. Lass refused to go to L.A. - Page 3 Empty Re: Lass wasn't ommited. Lass refused to go to L.A.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:10 am

♠Ace wrote:We should actually reconsider to look at Gago again.
He did perform well for Argentina today

He already talked his way out of Madrid this summer... Which is why you should never burn bridges.

Back to top Go down

Lass wasn't ommited. Lass refused to go to L.A. - Page 3 Empty Re: Lass wasn't ommited. Lass refused to go to L.A.

Post by the xcx Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:11 am

♠Ace wrote:We should actually reconsider to look at Gago again.
He did perform well for Argentina today
1 good game dosent change the fact that he is not needed. Gl for him in Copa.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:17 am

1 good game against the b team for Costa Rica who had part time footballers playing.....

not good enough

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:37 am

lets hope he keeps it so as to we can sell him at an inflated price
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:47 am

I've become sad when I think about how we cannot sustain good defensive midfielders for many seasons. My favourite was Mahamadou Diarra during the Capello and Schuster seasons- If I had it my way he would still be anchoring our midfield but unfortunately he was never the same when he came back from the big injury lay off.

Gago at that time looked so promising but has now faded into the shadows. Lass had an outstanding campaign not so long ago (09-10 season) and we were at one stage calling him one of our best players. They do not seem to sustain though.

Xabi Alonso is great in possession as the "deep lying play maker" but he lacks the physicality to be considered a true dm. Now we have strengthened with Sahin who is a cm. Once we boot Gago and Lass out- the only dm's we will have at our disposal are Khedira and Pepe of which one favours box to box play and the other would be converting from his natural position of Central-defender.

Depending on what formation Mou opts for in the end, I just hope we are not left short-changed for in the "natural" dm department.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:12 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:I've become sad when I think about how we cannot sustain good defensive midfielders for many seasons. My favourite was Mahamadou Diarra during the Capello and Schuster seasons- If I had it my way he would still be anchoring our midfield but unfortunately he was never the same when he came back from the big injury lay off.

Gago at that time looked so promising but has now faded into the shadows. Lass had an outstanding campaign not so long ago (09-10 season) and we were at one stage calling him one of our best players. They do not seem to sustain though.

Xabi Alonso is great in possession as the "deep lying play maker" but he lacks the physicality to be considered a true dm. Now we have strengthened with Sahin who is a cm. Once we boot Gago and Lass out- the only dm's we will have at our disposal are Khedira and Pepe of which one favours box to box play and the other would be converting from his natural position of Central-defender.

Depending on what formation Mou opts for in the end, I just hope we are not left short-changed for in the "natural" dm department.

We have Xabi Alonso, Pepe and Varane who can play DM if Gago and Lass are booted out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:24 pm

DM is not really that important a role for us. Specialty role that we'll seldom use. We have enough talent of the team to do an adequate job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:31 pm

but.. wouldn't you enjoy just one destroyer in that midfield mix? The only option we have for a destroyer is Pepe, but then god help us, Albiol (hoping Carvalho is first choice back-up instead) will probably be used in defense.

Pepe cannot be our only option for that destroyer position.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:35 pm

I made a new thread about Mou's typical midfield combos... probably why he wants to hold on to Lass looking at this past.

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:39 pm

Lass' name is being heavily used on the United forums
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:58 pm

Ummm.....I only see using DM in El Classiocs or perhaps other big games, Other than that we could use 4-3-3 formation regularly.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:00 pm

Are you honestly worried over losing Lass? rofl, he barely played last season. He was benched, a good bench player - YES, nothing more. We will do just as fine without him and we will barely miss him. Only time we will need a DM is against Barca, and that's where Pepe fits in perfectly.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:07 pm

omarish wrote:Are you honestly worried over losing Lass? rofl, he barely played last season. He was benched, a good bench player - YES, nothing more. We will do just as fine without him and we will barely miss him. Only time we will need a DM is against Barca, and that's where Pepe fits in perfectly.
Agreed, Dm role for a headless chicken in a El Classico, pfft no thanks.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:13 pm

If Lass wasn't there when Khedira was injured, we'd all have cried a lot more.

That said, with Sahin here, we're better off in the midfield. Let's just hope Khedira doesn't get injured and Gago is still here.

Altintop going down was a blow.

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:16 pm

Gago is gone. Mou made it obvious in his latest interview. We still don't need him though, Altinop and Sahin can do his role just as fine. Besides, Xabi has been better defensively than Khedira.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:22 pm

omarish wrote:Gago is gone. Mou made it obvious in his latest interview. We still don't need him though, Altinop and Sahin can do his role just as fine. Besides, Xabi has been better defensively than Khedira.

Altintop is out for the year basically.

So you have Xabi backing up Khedira. If you don't care about passing, offense or linkup, Pepe can be a destroyer. I have no idea on Varane since I've watched him as a CB... but i doubt he's any better than Pepe.

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:41 pm

altintop is surely an improvement to gago. but sahin is not a replacement of lass, he is more of a need that have that is totally different.

do we need to sign a pure DM?

in my opinion yes. but who? there are not many good DMs willing to compete for a spot at madrid and potentially be relegated to rotational role.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:45 pm

Guys... Altintop is injured this year. Back surgery. Forget him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:21 pm

No DM is needed we have Pepe, Varane and Albiol who can all play the destroyer role

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:04 pm

As.com | 29/07/2011

Lass is a player that interests several clubs and has taken the decision to leave the club. In recent months, talk of interest from Juventus and several English clubs, but in recent days Galatasaray has offered eight million euros for the midfielder.

At 11:45 today, Lass went on foot to the offices of the Bernabeu. The French international was talking on the phone and paid no statement. The Real Madrid player expected to put on the table a compelling offer.

Real Madrid wanted to enter an amount close to 20 million euros a Lass, but the situation and attitude of the player has made ​​all clubs to bid lower.

At 12:30, Lass has left the stage and has not wanted to give explanations about their future.

The operation out of Real Madrid is unlocked in the last hours. Upon arrival at the Bernabeu Lass must add Sergio Canales negotiations with Valencia, who seem quite advanced, and Pedro Leon Getafe.

Lass has since last Monday without resorting to the training that was scheduled Valdebebas. Mourinho did not have Lass for the tour that Real Madrid made by the United States and the player decided to tighten the rope more to force his way out as soon as possible.

shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:18 pm

Lass wasn't ommited. Lass refused to go to L.A. - Page 3 Tumblr_lp5tap6tKK1qddja0o1_500so adebawhore is sneaking around our training ground lately ol
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:20 pm

Adit wrote:Lass wasn't ommited. Lass refused to go to L.A. - Page 3 Tumblr_lp5tap6tKK1qddja0o1_500so adebawhore is sneaking around our training ground lately ol

that aint lass Smile i posted the same pic at the iker thread though Smile
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:43 pm

DM | 30/07/2011

Lass Diarra came yesterday at 11:30 am the offices of the Santiago Bernabeu to resolve their future. The Frenchman arrived without their representative and was met for about an hour. The situation with respect to its output remains the same. Although yesterday resubmitted bids it has received, they still do not convince the club. Teams like Juventus and Galatasaray have shown interest in signing him, but the money offered is insufficient. In fact, the Turks, as already reported by AS, are willing to give eight million. But it's Tottenham who remains the favorite to take their services. Gallo's preference is to return to the Premiership, but the Spurs do not approach those 15 million requested by the Madrid let out Lass (began by asking 20). The Frenchman wants to know as soon as possible where he will play next season, so this weekend will meet with their agents to try to close its output. Meanwhile, he continues to train in Valdebebas with discarded by Mourinho.
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:34 pm

Good on ya Lassy

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3