Kaladin
Firenze
Great Leader Sprucenuce
S
Gil
43 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

How highly do you rate Marek Hamsik? - Page 2 Empty Re: How highly do you rate Marek Hamsik?

Post by Grooverider Thu 29 Aug - 2:13

It does not take a genius to work out that Totti stayed in Italy as none of the big boys came knocking throughout his career. You can put it down to loyalty somewhat but he did not ever get any offers from Spain or England

Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Marek Hamsik? - Page 2 Empty Re: How highly do you rate Marek Hamsik?

Post by halamadrid2 Thu 29 Aug - 2:17

We wanted Totti back in the day but he wanted to stay in Rome
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu 29 Aug - 2:19

Francesco Totti wrote:“I want to point out that this is a valuable contract, but I never thought about money, otherwise I would have left aged 26 when Real Madrid and Barcelona wanted me.

“I would’ve earned double what I am picking up now. I always wanted to make my career with the Giallorossi jersey and nobody will ever again refuse the money I did from Madrid and Barcelona.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu 29 Aug - 2:20

Grooverider wrote:
S wrote:Totti was never world class then Sad
Totti was a good player in Italy, but had he decided to leave Italy for the Prem for example, the only clubs that would of been interested in him would have been the likes of Newcastle,Liverpool and Everton for example.
How highly do you rate Marek Hamsik? - Page 2 Wtf_i_10
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu 29 Aug - 2:27

rofl

Nice trolling, Groove.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Thu 29 Aug - 2:40

M99 wrote:
Francesco Totti wrote:“I want to point out that this is a valuable contract, but I never thought about money, otherwise I would have left aged 26 when Real Madrid and Barcelona wanted me.

“I would’ve earned double what I am picking up now. I always wanted to make my career with the Giallorossi jersey and nobody will ever again refuse the money I did from Madrid and Barcelona.

Using this logic means Joey Barton was the greatest midfield player England never had then ffs
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Thu 29 Aug - 2:43

How highly do you rate Marek Hamsik? - Page 2 Article-0-04F7167E0000044D-255_306x469
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu 29 Aug - 2:48

Grooverider wrote:
M99 wrote:

Using this logic means Joey Barton was the greatest midfield player England never had then ffs
What are you on about? You said no big clubs from outside Italy wanted Totti but they did actually want him. Retire from posting. If you are trying to troll, then you are a really poor one. If you are actually being serious then go see a doctor.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Thu 29 Aug - 3:38

Napoli are an exciting team to watch and Hamsik is a bit underrated, he reminds me of Lampard more then anyone else.
I'm surprised Man utd ain't interested in him, as he would be the perfect mc/cam for them & they seem desperate for that position.

Gemini
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat 31 Aug - 11:14

great great player, definitely has more skills than fat frank. probably underrated

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat 31 Aug - 17:19

Hes consistently been a key player for Napoli for the past few years from what I know. Underrated still for some reason. But Napoli with this team should be even better and looking forward to watching more of them.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sat 31 Aug - 18:36

Hamsik would walk into any starting 11 bar the exceptions of barca and bayern
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat 31 Aug - 18:48

Groove is spitting hot fire
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat 31 Aug - 18:51

Grooverider wrote:World class players do not continue to play in Italy at the age of 26, if he was a world class midfielder then a big club from England or Spain would of been sniffing around and this had not happened so we can see that he's either vastly overrated or just not at a world class level, I would probably pick both

Think this story aplies to Groove.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat 31 Aug - 18:54

great player what I hate about him is that sometimes he goes cold for some quite some matches and he wakes up way to late
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat 31 Aug - 18:58

4 goals in 2 games from midfield is a superb start to the season.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun 1 Sep - 3:18

Benitez: "“Is Hamsik like Gerrard? They are different players. Hamsik doesn’t have Gerrard’s strength, but he does have more tactical intelligence.”

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun 1 Sep - 3:25

Natalie Portman wrote:Benitez: "“Is Hamsik like Gerrard? They are different players. Hamsik doesn’t have Gerrard’s strength, but he does have more tactical intelligence.”
Somewhat disrespectful to Gerrard.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun 1 Sep - 4:20

Not really. If anything Gerrard has always been a bit tactically impatient. In his prime he used to always take risks and venture forward and leave his position behind, which is why I think Rafa played him higher up the pitch so that it doesn't become a liability but a strength.

But still it's not like Stevie is some kind of tactical goof, he is still exceptional tactically. And I think Rafa hyping Hamsik's tactical intelligence is a little to do with manager boosting his best players confidence than anything. Just this weekend Pep hyped up Lahm to be the most intelligent player ever.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Sun 1 Sep - 4:28

Think Pep really believes that.He could of just said he's highly intelligent but he didn't.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon 1 Dec - 23:10

How big of a fraud did this guy end up being? Laughing

Walk into any line up in the world ROOOOOOOOFL rofl
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue 2 Dec - 5:02

I think playing in Napoli for too long stunted his development.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue 2 Dec - 5:17

napoli should get that guy they loaned out to torino back and dump this useless bum .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue 2 Dec - 5:45

Don't call me James wrote:How big of a fraud did this guy end up being? Laughing

Fraud? Not a fraud , i wouldn't go that far.. Outsiders may have noticed him mostly under Rafa , but in Italy he's been known what kind of player he is , before 2010. He never really was a world class midfielder , but in form he can do things alright. I know for a fact he would walk into Liverpool's current midfield when his normal self.

He's having a meh period as we speak , i remember he had some injuries too , which kept him off the field for some time . Not a fraud though.

However i do agree a transfer would do wonders for Hamsik . Unfortunately for him and the team that would benefit from his services , he has a very strong bond with Napoli and the fans. He won't leave on good terms if he does leave Napoli and this probably makes things complicated for him. He's very loyal to Napoli , maybe he likes the pizza there hmm

I can easily see him joining either Inter or Milan if he does leave Napoli in the foreseeable future.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue 2 Dec - 6:28

Don't call me James wrote:How big of a fraud did this guy end up being? Laughing

pretty sure i recall you fapping uncontrollably about him in his glory days..
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue 2 Dec - 7:50

Mr Nick09 wrote:

pretty sure i recall you fapping uncontrollably about him in his glory days..

Never rated him so you got the wrong guy.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next