RealGunner
guest7
zizzle
Busby Babe
Ganso
45 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What the hell are Malaga doing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the hell are Malaga doing?

Post by Ali Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:21 pm

lenear1030 wrote:can i jump on the malaga bandwagon?

i need a la liga team lol

any team with diego bounannote has me as a bandwagoner Very Happy

Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

What the hell are Malaga doing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the hell are Malaga doing?

Post by man_td1990 Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:21 pm

Malaga's kit is ugly

man_td1990
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:27 pm

their kits are fresh and is easy on the oculis compared to many others in europe

Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:29 pm

What the hell are Malaga doing? - Page 2 Malaga2

Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by man_td1990 Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:33 pm

Yeah still not a fan of their kits. Wtf Malaga has its own channel?

man_td1990
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:38 pm

Football is being slowly ruined. Hopefully FFF will stall this and Platini will do something useful and instill a salary cap

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:41 pm

teamanarchy wrote:... Even better, bid for Cesc... :!:

Fantastic idea good sir Thumbs up
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by man_td1990 Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:43 pm

mezzogiornese wrote:Football is being slowly ruined. Hopefully FFF will stall this and Platini will do something useful and instill a salary cap

Salary Cap? No salary caps suck. I live in Australia and all the national leagues have salary caps. It's crap, there's different winners every year, no consistency. I want top clubs to remain the top clubs.

man_td1990
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:47 pm

malaga is failing like a boss... they have no good players only washed up has beens, baptista the best player on their team isnt even that good anymore.

they have a good coach but not even he can help them from almost getting relegated.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:49 pm

If Salary caps were implemented into world football, Manchester City would be down there with Kevin Nolan....

Jack Blackbird.

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:49 pm

mezzogiornese wrote:Football is being slowly ruined. Hopefully FFF will stall this and Platini will do something useful and instill a salary cap

i dont get it when people hate on Malaga, find me one good reason why they are ruining football. They are exemplary as far as investing in a football team goes. They arent overspending, they arent paying ridiculous some of money for ridiculous players just to juice up their rep. Really not the team to be hating on.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:50 pm

Malaga aren't going all out giving players 120k/w contracts though..

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinol Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:34 am

man_td1990 wrote:

Salary Cap? No salary caps suck. I live in Australia and all the national leagues have salary caps. It's crap, there's different winners every year, no consistency. I want top clubs to remain the top clubs.
Im not for a salary cap but why is it crap when different teams win every year??? Suspect
Kinol
Kinol
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:24 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

i dont get it when people hate on Malaga, find me one good reason why they are ruining football. They are exemplary as far as investing in a football team goes. They arent overspending, they arent paying ridiculous some of money for ridiculous players just to juice up their rep. Really not the team to be hating on.

Bidding ridiculous money for Sneijder + ridiculous salary for Sneijder if they get him.

I think i am just starting to dislike the way football is going. Too much money and a few clubs hoarding many of the best players. Half the premiership isn't English anymore - is that for the best or because foreign investors see money signs in their eyes? Although I'm not sure how Man City will ever make money but then again I'm hardly a business expert.

Saying that the new clubs with the millions are hardly any worse than the likes of Real who are renowned for it and trendy Barca who somehow get away with it. They're spending well above their means yes- but I think I remember similar things with barca and Madrid a few years ago - might have not remembered correctly though.

Bring on FFP that's what I say, the sooner the better.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:30 am

Oh please, bidding 35M for Sneijder is far from ridiculous, and the salary isnt even mentioned, is it?

Signing one flagship player to steer a club in the right direction is definitely the same as paying 35M pounds for Milner...right.

The difference between RM and the rest is that we use our own money, we dont rely on sugar daddys to exist.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:33 am

mezzogiornese wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Bidding ridiculous money for Sneijder + ridiculous salary for Sneijder if they get him.

I think i am just starting to dislike the way football is going. Too much money and a few clubs hoarding many of the best players. Half the premiership isn't English anymore - is that for the best or because foreign investors see money signs in their eyes? Although I'm not sure how Man City will ever make money but then again I'm hardly a business expert.

Saying that the new clubs with the millions are hardly any worse than the likes of Real who are renowned for it and trendy Barca who somehow get away with it. They're spending well above their means yes- but I think I remember similar things with barca and Madrid a few years ago - might have not remembered correctly though.

Bring on FFP that's what I say, the sooner the better.

What Barca and Madrid do comes from thier own income, not sugar daddys they are run by the fans.

It's not thier fought that they have a big following which allows for massive income so FFP wont affect them in anyway shape or form.

Also what Nick said.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:42 am

Didn't one or both of them get into serious financial problems a few years ago? Within the last 15-10 years?

@ Nick - Exactly- wages have not been mentioned but I can bet you when they wont exactly be modest.

I doubt it will just be Sneijder too.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:50 am

mezzogiornese wrote:Didn't one or both of them get into serious financial problems a few years ago? Within the last 15-10 years?

@ Nick - Exactly- wages have not been mentioned but I can bet you when they wont exactly be modest.

I doubt it will just be Sneijder too.

Yes but that was'nt due to overspending from " sugar daddies" that was more due to mismanagement of thier own money.

FFP is being brought in to stop club's spending money that is'nt theres, Barca and Madrid only spend their own income they get combined 800 mill between them due to sponsers, tv money, merchandise sales etc etc.

FFP wont stop this, because its the clubs income and FFP rules state that you can spend a percentage of your income and no way in hell is Barca or Madrid going to spend 400 mill in one season on players.

They are the last clubs to be affected by these rules.

Financial self sufficiency - spend no more than your revenues
- Encourage long term investment in the sport
• FFP to be core component of UEFA licensing tests
- Series of tests (financial, stadium, sporting) to be admitted to following year’s UEFA competitions
- FFP an enhancement to existing tests - designed to assess clubs’ long term financial condition
• Independent Club Financial Control Panel (CFC) to review financial submissions
• Final review and sanctions to be applied by UEFA
- Sanctions yet to be determined, but could include exclusion from UEFA competitions
• Implementation to begin ahead of registration for season 2013/14
- Previous 2 years accounts (2011/12, 2012/13) considered for entry in 2013/14
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:54 am

I thought it was there, simply put, to stop clubs operating on a debt, whether of a sugar daddy or of their own revenue?

Then they would surely be affected?

That was my understanding of it anyway, I'm not sure on it.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:38 am

dont even get me started on the issues and stupidity involved with a salary cap
just NO
dont even say this again
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:43 am

mezzogiornese wrote:Although I'm not sure how Man City will ever make money but then again

shirt sales make the football world go round
do you really think madrid paied for ronaldo?
initially yes they did, but by the end of the season his transfer fee had been eclipsed by the profit made on CR9 shirt sales
by now i dare every cent madrid spent buying ronaldo, insuring his legs and paying his wages is less then the profit theyve made on CR9 and CR7 shirt sales

I garunte you the same thing will happen with torres (assuming he finds form)
in fact every year since torres moved to the PL the most sold replica jersey was Torres, every year
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:48 am

Kinol wrote:Im not for a salary cap but why is it crap when different teams win every year??? Suspect

alas the same team doesnt win it every year, infact leagues with salary caps still get dominated by dynasties and theres still a clumping of all the best players at the top teams

and the proof is this
between 1995 and 1966 the Saint George Dragons won the NRL every year, thats right 11 straight years of the same team winning the comp and for those 11 straight seasons St George had the bets players in the league

and for all 11 years the NRL had a salary cap
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:47 pm

fatman123 wrote:
mezzogiornese wrote:Although I'm not sure how Man City will ever make money but then again

shirt sales make the football world go round
do you really think madrid paied for ronaldo?
initially yes they did, but by the end of the season his transfer fee had been eclipsed by the profit made on CR9 shirt sales
by now i dare every cent madrid spent buying ronaldo, insuring his legs and paying his wages is less then the profit theyve made on CR9 and CR7 shirt sales

I garunte you the same thing will happen with torres (assuming he finds form)
in fact every year since torres moved to the PL the most sold replica jersey was Torres, every year

But Manchester city's fan base is a tiny fraction of that of Real Madrid. Manchester is a rainy cold town in the Industrial north of England with one historic football team- United. I'm from the north of England and admit it's hardly glamorous. It's a fantastic place- but does it appeal to the mass market? No.

I don't see how the fan base would grow enough to make money to cover the astronomical debt. The thing is city are fiddling now to get past ffp. The owners brother is the owner of the sponsor after all. Is it the Sheikhs personal project or is he doing it for profit?

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sydneyfc4dawinbruz Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:41 pm

fatman123 wrote:
Kinol wrote:Im not for a salary cap but why is it crap when different teams win every year??? Suspect

alas the same team doesnt win it every year, infact leagues with salary caps still get dominated by dynasties and theres still a clumping of all the best players at the top teams

and the proof is this
between 1995 and 1966 the Saint George Dragons won the NRL every year, thats right 11 straight years of the same team winning the comp and for those 11 straight seasons St George had the bets players in the league

and for all 11 years the NRL had a salary cap

1995 to 1966 my god. GO the dragons!! They went back in time to make up for their losses and win the premierships.

sydneyfc4dawinbruz
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:45 pm

Hahahahahaha sydney, ftw.
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Vyey Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:13 pm

Manchester City v Malaga for 2014 Champions League Final.

Vyey
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next