pUsHa
VendettaRed07
Kaladin
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
47 posters

Page 35 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 38 ... 42  Next

Go down

General Games Discussion Thread - Page 35 Empty Re: General Games Discussion Thread

Post by M99 Thu May 15, 2014 6:35 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:
We noted yesterday that there was talk of releasing the WWE 2K15 video game around WrestleMania 31 time to take advantage of the corporate synergy going around WWE at that time of the year.

Capsule Computers reports that the game is scheduled to be released in March 2015. They add that development of the game is being completely handled by Visual Concepts, the developer behind the NBA 2K series.

A “My Career” mode is rumored to replace the 30 Years of WrestleMania mode where the player starts out in WWE NXT and works their way to the main roster and to the top.

Thumbs up

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

General Games Discussion Thread - Page 35 Empty Re: General Games Discussion Thread

Post by M99 Thu May 15, 2014 6:36 pm

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2014/05/FC4_KEYART_PACK-610x722.jpg
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu May 15, 2014 11:09 pm

WWE is fake hmm
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu May 15, 2014 11:14 pm

You're fake
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 15, 2014 11:25 pm

A career NBA2K14 type mode for WWE would be awesome.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu May 15, 2014 11:31 pm

WWE just need to make career modes, with the abillity to build your own path etc. Not just a season without any options. Hated to play it when it was always the same storylines.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri May 16, 2014 12:51 pm

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2014/05/Hero_Halo5.jpg
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sat May 17, 2014 12:39 pm

Going to be interesting if Master Chief is not going to be the actual protagonist and instead in a supporting role, because the last time they did that the game wasn't very good.

rofl

General Games Discussion Thread - Page 35 1549315_653320124740178_4141012205531359943_n
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue May 20, 2014 3:49 am

Nintento wrote:Nintendo Co Ltd plans to introduce a new kind of games console and software for emerging markets as early as next year, to capitalize on higher entertainment budgets amidst a growing middle class, its chief executive told Reuters on Thursday.

Satoru Iwata said Nintendo would develop hardware and games oriented towards consumers with lower incomes and less gaming experience than those in developed countries.

Nintendo is searching for new business opportunities as it buckles down and seeks to stem losses on its latest home game console, the Wii U, whose flop has contrasted with blockbuster sales for rival Sony Corp's Playstation 4.

Satoru said there were no plans to launch existing hardware such as the Wii U or 3DS in emerging markets, including China.

"It would be difficult to enter those markets if we didn't create something new... For the mass market you need to provide something that most of the middle class can afford," he said in an interview following an analyst briefing on Thursday.

Iwata declined to elaborate on the design and specification of such a new device and did not specify the countries where it would be sold, saying only that "emerging markets" referred to those whose gaming potential had not yet been cracked.

In China, Iwata said Nintendo would try a different tack to Microsoft Corp. The U.S. rival last month said it would begin selling its Xbox One console through a Chinese partner from September in Shanghai's free trade zone, after the government lifted a ban on the sale of foreign consoles there.

"We think the Chinese market has a lot of potential, but I don't think the lifting of the ban has solved all of the difficulties in entering it. We need to study it more," he said, adding that Nintendo would adjust its pricing to fit consumers in emerging nations.

"For us, Microsoft's approach wouldn't work."

Iwata also said Nintendo will release high-tech figurines of some of its most popular characters in time for Christmas this year. The company hopes the models, which will be able to send and receive data from games, will also stimulate software sales.

But the chief executive said he could not give any more details on a new "non-wearable" platform announced in January that will be oriented towards improving customers' quality of life and encouraging them to stick to healthy pursuits.

Nintendo released its full-year earnings On Wednesday, booking its third year in the red after disappointing sales of its Wii U home games console. It has pinned a return to profit this year on new game titles spurring higher sales of the hardware.

Shares of Nintendo closed 0.7 percent lower on Thursday, compared with a 0.9 percent rise in the benchmark Nikkei index.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
The struggle is real.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue May 20, 2014 10:07 pm

Just got my playstation now beta code.
Can't wait to try it out and see how it goes
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed May 21, 2014 9:33 am

Far Cry 4 story details.

Hidden in the majestic Himalayas lies Kyrat, a country steeped in tradition and violence. You are Ajay Ghale. Traveling to Kyrat to fulfill your mother’s dying wish, you find yourself caught up in a civil war to overthrow the oppressive regime of dictator Pagan Min.

Explore and navigate this vast open world, where danger and unpredictability lurk around every corner. Here, every decision counts, and every second is a story. Welcome to Kyrat.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed May 21, 2014 3:27 pm

Motogp69 wrote:Going to be interesting if Master Chief is not going to be the actual protagonist and instead in a supporting role, because the last time they did that the game wasn't very good.

rofl

General Games Discussion Thread - Page 35 1549315_653320124740178_4141012205531359943_n

The woes of a steam sale Laughing
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed May 21, 2014 8:51 pm

WWE 2K15 launching in late October. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed May 21, 2014 9:24 pm

M99 wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:There's talk that the new WWE videogame "WWE 2K15" may not be released this Fall, but closer to Wrestlemania to take advantage of that corporate synergy.

No

Good. Let them take their time make a game of high quality.

Yohan Modric wrote:WWE 2K15 launching in late October. :bow:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Thu May 22, 2014 12:12 am

I will note, I wasn't referring to Halo 2 as I enjoyed playing as the Arbiter.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu May 22, 2014 7:38 am

I don't get why Halo Reach gets so much hate. It was Bungie at it's finest. The campaign was the best Halo campaign I ever played and the multiplayer and Firefight moders were fun as hell. One of my favourite FPS from the last gen.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu May 22, 2014 11:53 am

Agree. Loved Halo: Reach myself.

There was an epicness to that final stage that I didn't really get until I had finished Halo 4.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Thu May 22, 2014 2:26 pm

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/node/16492

EU LCS heading to Wembley.

GG.

Too bad it's Wembley Arena and not Stadium Sad
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri May 23, 2014 10:25 am

Agreed with M99 on Reach

Also, Child of Light got me hooked. Its a time-based RPG, with a nice story. I particularly like the art style and the music is immersive with the world. Haven't been this hooked in a PSN game since Journey tbh
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Fri May 23, 2014 8:27 pm

Disliked reach because of the maps. And wasn't a fan of the new abilities.

Good map design in halo to me is everything. So many of the reach maps were just really poorly designed. Lacked simple things like bases and symmetry ..

Halo was originally an arena shooter on consoles and since reach they have moved away from that. I don't really like it. Got really really bad with 4. Halo 3 was a great example of how to add more to the classic halo experience without ruining the fundamentals of the gameplay

Wish they would just focus on balancing weapons and designing good maps. All these load out, perks and stuff just need to go. Everyone should start with the same basic weapon and move set. Then place whatever you want on different parts of the map so the game becomes more about knowledge of the environment and team work to control certain areas
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri May 23, 2014 8:39 pm

I was a big fan of the new abilities. Each to his own I guess.

The story campaign was the best in the series imo. The systematic demise of Noble Team along with the varying levels were brilliantly done. The finale that set up the opening cinematic of Halo Combat Evolved was perfect and few finales have matched the epicness of Noble Six's last stand.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon May 26, 2014 2:42 pm

WWE 2K15 officially launches on 28th October for PS4/Xbox One and PS3/Xbox, according to 2K.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue May 27, 2014 1:54 am

VendettaRed07 wrote:Disliked reach because of the maps. And wasn't a fan of the new abilities.

Good map design in halo to me is everything. So many of the reach maps were just really poorly designed. Lacked simple things like bases and symmetry ..

Halo was originally an arena shooter on consoles and since reach they have moved away from that. I don't really like it. Got really really bad with 4. Halo 3 was a great example of how to add more to the classic halo experience without ruining the fundamentals of the gameplay

Wish they would just focus on balancing weapons and designing good maps. All these load out, perks and stuff just need to go. Everyone should start with the same basic weapon and move set. Then place whatever you want on different parts of the map so the game becomes more about knowledge of the environment and team work to control certain areas

Agreed on this.

That being said, unless I'm playing Halo 3, I'm typically playing Reach, and I probably play Reach the most (albeit not that much). Halo 4 was even more of a step back for me and so I play Reach. I like Reach, it's just not Halo 1-3 level for me.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri May 30, 2014 12:21 pm

The first concept from IOI’s next Hitman game

http://hitman.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/ProductionConcept.jpg

Since we posted our open letter back in January, we’ve had our heads down working on our next Hitman game. So you’ll have noticed that we have been pretty quiet, but we wanted to give you a short update about a few things.

First up, we’ve seen a lot of people talking about what we might be bringing to E3 this year. We know the worst thing is to hope for something that doesn’t turn up; so we wanted to let you know that our next Hitman is going to be under wraps for a bit longer. We’re focusing all of our time and efforts into creating the best possible Hitman game. That’s our number one priority and we don’t want to divert valuable resources to show something before it’s ready.

The good news is we’re making great progress with building exotic and expansive locations for the new game. To give you an idea of what we’re aiming for, here’s the first piece of concept art from the game. This location is set in Central Europe and you’ll be able to explore the entire building you see in the image, inside and out. For a sense of scale, the building on its own is larger than any location in Hitman Absolution.

As we move through the year, we’ll have some details to share with you and we’ll keep you posted right here on the blog. We will only lift the lid on the game once we feel we’re ready to. In the meantime, we’ll continue to answer as many of your questions as we can both in the forums and on Twitter.

On a separate note, we were happy to see so many of you enjoying Hitman GO from our friends at Square Enix Montréal. They’re pretty close to announcing new details about upcoming updates for GO as well as the first details about their second Hitman game for smartphones and tablets, we’ve been playing it here at the studio and it’s a lot of fun. Anyway, we’ll let them be the ones to tell you about it, so stay tuned for a blog post from them soon.

Thanks for your dedication, let’s stay in touch.

Io-Interactive

http://hitman.com/the-first-concept-from-iois-next-hitman-game/
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:37 pm

PES 14 is available on PSN Plus on PS3. Laughing

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:53 pm

rofl
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 38 ... 42  Next