Agnelli: 'Now a third Scudetto!' Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Agnelli: 'Now a third Scudetto!'

Go down

Agnelli: 'Now a third Scudetto!' Empty Agnelli: 'Now a third Scudetto!'

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 14, 2013 8:36 pm

President Andrea Agnelli claims he is “already concentrated on a third consecutive Scudetto” as an exhibition marks 90 years of his family with Juventus.

“Juventus taught me one thing above all else, which is that the best triumph is the one still to come,” said the President.

“That is why I am already concentrated on next season, because Juve haven’t won a third consecutive Scudetto since the five in a row of the 1930s. This is a new great motivation.”

The J-Museum, which is situated in the Juventus Stadium, opened a new section this evening that focuses on the fact the Agnelli family has been at the helm of the club for 90 years.

This includes four Presidents with the Agnelli name – Edoardo, Giovanni, Umberto and now Andrea. It will be open until September 1.

The title celebrations made it very clear that Juve consider themselves to have 31 Scudetti rather than the official 29, as two were stripped in the Calciopoli scandal.

“The Federation is also here as a guest and there is so much talk about numbers, but there is one number that makes me particularly happy: in 90 years my family has brought home 30 Scudetti.

“An average of one every three years is an extraordinary tally. If Juve’s history is so remarkable, it is thanks to those people who step on to the field.

“We have just concluded a wonderful year. Thanks to Beppe Marotta and general manager Aldo Mazzia. A big round of applause goes to Antonio Conte, his staff and all the squad. Thanks, guys.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down