Who was the last high profile player who left Serie A for another league and was a success? - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Who was the last high profile player who left Serie A for another league and was a success?

+23
S
nichabr
M99
fatman123
Brigate Rossonere
gkamtu
Dnmac4
Guiltybystander
Arquitecto
Ganso
cyberman
The Messiah
Swanhends
Jack Daniels
Batigoal
Vibe
valencia_1990
Gil
soccer_ball
EarlyPrototype
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Giggslegend
JuvenelCuore
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who was the last high profile player who left Serie A for another league and was a success? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who was the last high profile player who left Serie A for another league and was a success?

Post by ErPupone Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:41 am

sciacca wrote:
ErPupone wrote:
sciacca wrote:Sorry Mike but I got to disagree. How is Rossi not living up to expectations?

In 56 apps he has 32 goals.
In his last 4 apps he has 3 goals and 2 assists for Italy

When the hell did I say he wasnt living up to expectations?

Just show's how my English is so bad. When I read it, I thought you said he didn't live up to his potential, but I completely misunderstood that.

K it's all good. I meant that it wasn't really a high profile transfer at the time, but he did have a lot of promise and potential (which he is now reaching). He's been a great success so far.

ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Who was the last high profile player who left Serie A for another league and was a success? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who was the last high profile player who left Serie A for another league and was a success?

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:03 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Gil wrote:Cannavaro was garbage for Madrid.

Thank bleeding god there is someone else out there other than myself that see's the light and not blinded by the fact he went there after his wc heroics and assumed he was awesome.

He was raped by pace over and over again ffs.

I agree 100%, Cannavaro suckedddd
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3