Lex
Mamad
The Franchise
ronalessi
Onyx
98 posters

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Manchester United vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Manchester United vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by Valkyrja Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:32 am

sportsczy wrote:And btw, RVP was offsides on the first goal where the ball goes free towards the side, etc.

Manchester United vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 20 RVP_zps2adc0756

This is a clear mistake.

I've said this yesterday, couldn't find the proof. Rafael should have been taken off in the first half too, and penalty. So 1-0, then we had a disallowed goal, don't know why. I don't see why are Utd's fans complaining.

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Manchester United vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Manchester United vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:35 am

Poor Madrid, always getting picked on Laughing

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:40 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:RVP was offside.
Rafael should have been sent off and Madrid should have gotten a penalty.
Higuain's goal should not have been disallowed.
United's away goal was from a false corner.

Referees tried to f*ck us over big time.

No they didn't. Come on now.

We got a HUGE slice of luck, it happens. I'm sure someone can come up with a list of missed calls that went against Man Utd.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:42 am

izzy wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:RVP was offside.
Rafael should have been sent off and Madrid should have gotten a penalty.
Higuain's goal should not have been disallowed.
United's away goal was from a false corner.

Referees tried to f*ck us over big time.

No they didn't. Come on now.

We got a HUGE slice of luck, it happens. I'm sure someone can come up with a list of missed calls that went against Man Utd.

My point was that huge decisions were made against us as well and that it is easy to just blame the result on one controversial decision.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:54 am

The disallowed goal was correct. Ramos used his elbow on the defender to win the ball in the air (subsequently fell to Higuain). A foul was called before Higuain even tapped it in. Nothing wrong with that one.

Rafael handball happened after the Nani red i believe. Total mistake... but then again, ref wasn't calling anything on United after the Nani red lol. I mean he waved off an offsides called by one of his linesmen and also reversed an out-of-bounds call where the linesman was right there too (Pepe got a yellow for no reason). It was out of control at the end with non-calls.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:55 am

"He could have been killed." Alex Ferguson.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:36 am

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:"He could have been killed." Alex Ferguson.
"Rafael could have lost an arm"

Sad
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:38 am

Lex wrote:
"Rafael could have lost an arm"

Sad

Sad Pray for Rafael.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:55 am

Lex wrote:All these United rent-a-fans rofl

And we're all gonna be bayern rent a fans next week when the humiliate/eliminate arsenal Sad

Vamos bayern!!
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:32 am

BREAKING NEWS: Turkish ref who sent off Nani vs Real Madrid follows Cristiano Ronaldo and Real Madrid on twitter

GASP.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:33 am

RED wrote:
Lex wrote:All these United rent-a-fans rofl

And we're all gonna be bayern rent a fans next week when the humiliate/eliminate arsenal Sad

Vamos bayern!!

Laughing

Manchester United vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 20 Cartman-licks-tears-o
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:44 am

:bow: :bow:
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:19 am

Albiceleste wrote:BREAKING NEWS: Turkish ref who sent off Nani vs Real Madrid follows Cristiano Ronaldo and Real Madrid on twitter

GASP.

tbf he also follows Barca and Messi, although the latter doesn't even have a twitter account.

But I don wonder why he doesn't follow any other foreign teams(he follows every turkish team) apart from those 2?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:22 am

Albiceleste wrote:BREAKING NEWS: Turkish ref who sent off Nani vs Real Madrid follows Cristiano Ronaldo and Real Madrid on twitter

GASP.

fcking disgrace!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaargh. The ba*stard is a real madrid and cr fan.

Corrupt mofo's.

I'm DONE...done with the CL forever. sh*t trophy full of contentious bs refereeing decisions that decide big matches.

Last edited by RED on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:22 am

harhar11 wrote:

GASP.

tbf he also follows Barca and Messi, although the latter doesn't even have a twitter account.

But I don wonder why he doesn't follow any other foreign teams(he follows every turkish team) apart from those 2?
Yeah it's seems a little strange but those two players and teams are the biggest in the world right now as far as brand names go so its maybe not that surprising.

Same referee that sent off JT at the Camp Nou hmm

Manchester United vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 20 Tinfoil-hat

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:24 am

Manchester United vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 20 Tumblr_mj8pcrQRJa1s3l0vdo1_500

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:24 am

Albiceleste wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

GASP.

Yeah it's seems a little strange but those two players and teams are the biggest in the world right now as far as brand names go so its maybe not that surprising.

Manchester United vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 20 Tinfoil-hat

But surely Man United is right up there with Barca and Real Madrid, no?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:27 am

RED wrote:

GASP.

Corrupt mofo's.

I'm DONE...done with the CL forever. sh*t trophy full of contentious bs refereeing decisions that decide big matches.

The ref was clearly not corrupt. If he would have been corrupt, he would have disallowed your first goal because RVP was offside in the build up and he would have given Real Madrid a penalty for that handball and sent Rafael off(if he had a yellow already).

The ref was just bad to both teams, more so against you, but still against both teams..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:31 am

harhar11 wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

Yeah, but Spanish football is really where it's at right now and where the eyes of the football world are focused much of the time these days. Maybe he is a Barca/Madrid fan, who knows?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:32 am

Albiceleste wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:Yeah it's seems a little strange but those two players and teams are the biggest in the world right now as far as brand names go so its maybe not that surprising.

Yeah, but Spanish football is really where it's at right now and where the eyes of the football world are focused much of the time these days. Maybe he is a Barca/Madrid fan, who knows?

Maybe, but EPL is still the most watch league in the world.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:34 am

harhar11 wrote:
RED wrote:

GASP.

Corrupt mofo's.

The ref was clearly not corrupt. If he would have been corrupt, he would have disallowed your first goal because RVP was offside in the build up and he would have given Real Madrid a penalty for that handball and sent Rafael off(if he had a yellow already).

The ref was just bad to both teams, more so against you, but still against both teams..

Handball on the goal line is a direct red.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:45 am

Idiot wrote:Manchester United vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 20 Tumblr_mj8pcrQRJa1s3l0vdo1_500

Like a boss, he just shrugs it off
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:48 am

harhar11 wrote:
RED wrote:

GASP.

Corrupt mofo's.

linesman call offsides not referee....:coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:14 am

I just wish Worms was around, I'd love to see him weep a little too
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:00 am

Idiot wrote:Manchester United vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 20 Tumblr_mj8pcrQRJa1s3l0vdo1_500

His cat might have scratched him. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by furiouswindbottom Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:50 pm

I pay quite a lot for my satellite subscription. I expect unbiased commentary.

Naill Quinn and Martin Tyler were cringeworthy in the extreme. I thought I was watching MUTV for a minute.

I'm not someone who complains when someone does a bad job...but when Quinn shouted ''YYYyyyyyyeeeeeeaaaaasssssss'' when he thought Utd had scored late on..I wanted to put my foot through my TV.

Been on Skyports website and can't find where I can tear them a new one. I don't have Sky as I live in Thailand, but we get the Sky commentary on CL games on the 'Truesports' channels.

Really got on my nerves.
furiouswindbottom
furiouswindbottom
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next