Copa del Rey: *El Clasico* - Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Copa del Rey: *El Clasico* - Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion

+23
worms
Mamad
Nedved
McAgger
Valkyrja
guest7
chad4401
sportsczy
gelo1
SuperMAG
Le Samourai
Real Kandahar
FalcaoPunch
Cyborg
Pedram
halamadrid2
BarrileteCosmico
Die Borussen
Jack Daniels
LeVersacci
buddytaller
The Sanchez
Onyx
27 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Copa del Rey: *El Clasico* - Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Copa del Rey: *El Clasico* - Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:24 pm

The last thing we need is a striker. Benzema and Higuain are young and talented, still improving. We need RB for God's sake and a player to replace Di Maria.

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Copa del Rey: *El Clasico* - Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Copa del Rey: *El Clasico* - Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion

Post by The Sanchez Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:26 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:We are doomed.

thank you for that insightful post, smh

Anyways, rather than being random and saying we are doomed, we must support our Team! i think we will approach this well... i am sure Khedira, modric and Ozil will turn up... and Varane will cover Albiol's mistakes.

Furthermore, we have home advantage, and barcelona has not kept a single clean sheet in a very long time..

Finally, i m not one of those who will say we are doomed... ill say HALA MADRID
I always expect the worst because if we win, then I'll be ecstatic of course. But if we lose then I won't be hit that hard.

Do you really think that I don't support the team? Shame on you. Heck I almost never miss a Madrid match since my 1st year of High School and to tell you that we are 7 F%*king hours ahead which means that these F*%king kick off times are mostly held at F!#king 4am in the F%#king morning. Now you tell me Mourinho boy, Did you even watch this club play before your fapping material of a manager employed in this club?

I can certainly remember watching this club when your idol just finished playing scrabble with Sir Bobby Robson.

I just prefer to be more realistic and laid back when it comes to supporting my team rather than be crazy about it then look like shit if things don't go well.

Don't you ever tell me how to support my team.

rofl
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:58 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:We are doomed.

Anyways, rather than being random and saying we are doomed, we must support our Team! i think we will approach this well... i am sure Khedira, modric and Ozil will turn up... and Varane will cover Albiol's mistakes.

Furthermore, we have home advantage, and barcelona has not kept a single clean sheet in a very long time..

I always expect the worst because if we win, then I'll be ecstatic of course. But if we lose then I won't be hit that hard.

Do you really think that I don't support the team? Shame on you. Heck I almost never miss a Madrid match since my 1st year of High School and to tell you that we are 7 F%*king hours ahead which means that these F*%king kick off times are mostly held at F!#king 4am in the F%#king morning. Now you tell me Mourinho boy, Did you even watch this club play before your fapping material of a manager employed in this club?

I can certainly remember watching this club when your idol just finished playing scrabble with Sir Bobby Robson.

I just prefer to be more realistic and laid back when it comes to supporting my team rather than be crazy about it then look like shit if things don't go well.

Mourinho is a fapping material lol, too bad you can never do what he has done... even 1% of his accomplishments.

I dislike negativity, Hala Madrid till the end! we are NEVER F***ing doomed!... we are Real Madrid, understand? our opponents are coming to Bernabeu ffs, we have winning against them for past 4 times and you say we are doomed... disgusting

HALA MADRID - no place for quitters
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:16 pm

HALA MADRID - still a place for realism and logic
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:54 pm

likeastar wrote:The last thing we need is a striker. Benzema and Higuain are young and talented, still improving. We need RB for God's sake and a player to replace Di Maria.

agreed we need a right back. but keep di maria.

we need another true attacking midfielder.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:30 pm

Don't think we really need another AM with Ozil already here.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:37 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Don't think we really need another AM with Ozil already here.

i dont think one is enough. we need someone who can come on for ozil and be effective. someone who can play games and be as influential. i would say canales but i dont know if he would be willing to come back.

remember last season when we were in the last stages of the season and players were beginning to tire, we had no one to cover for ozil.

we tried with kaka, but what happened in the semi final versus bayern?
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:50 pm

Mou shouldn't have subbed Ozil in that game
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:14 pm

yea, but ozil was spent. mou had no choice.

i love kaka, but he does not contribute enough for how much he cost and how much he is paid. it annoys me. yet there is no urgency to replace him.

if u are expensive and highly paid your performance on the pitch should reflect this.

imagine kaka is on 10mil a year and is not going to play in either the clasico or the champions league game versus manchester united.

ozil should be the one with the 10mil a year salary.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:56 pm

Would a top AM join just to be a backup?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:15 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Would a top AM join just to be a backup?

not a top attacking midfielder. meaning, not one who is at a top club or an expensive player who would cost a lot and be on massive wages.

ozil wasnt consider a top attacking midfielder by many, at least before the world cup. he cost 15mil. look at him now. he is worth 65mil now.

thats why i suggested canales. someone who is young, but the potential is clear. maybe someone who can play alongside ozil when needed.

dont know if the youth team has any.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:25 am

I think Canales left because he wasn't playing much.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:35 am

Yohan Modric wrote:I think Canales left because he wasn't playing much.

with ozil, kaka, granero ahead of him. it would have been hard. but its just ozil now.

but i though he left to get 1st team football to return. that why the buyback clause is there
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:44 am

A player like Canales should be starting every game imo.

I think the buy back clause is there since we put one on every young player.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:54 am

its there so if we need them or they are doing well we can get them easily. the club knows these are good. the sad thing is we dont use the clause enough, which is to our advantage.

so you rather bring an inferior player to madrid, who costs a lot, than take canales?
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:02 am

I'd want someone like Canales as Ozil's backup, however I think he deserves to start every game. Same with players like Coentrao, Modric, Kaka, Higuain etc.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:54 am

Real Kandahar wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:

Mourinho is a fapping material lol, too bad you can never do what he has done... even 1% of his accomplishments.

I dislike negativity, Hala Madrid till the end! we are NEVER F***ing doomed!... we are Real Madrid, understand? our opponents are coming to Bernabeu ffs, we have winning against them for past 4 times and you say we are doomed... disgusting

HALA MADRID - no place for quitters

I think we lost only one game at the SB in the last 6 or so playoffs. Doesn't help you much.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:24 am

sportsczy wrote:Higuain started against City and guess what... we struggled. He didn't score. Then, Benzema came on the pitch, scored a goal and turned the game. We went on an offensive rampage when he came in. Every dangerous play in the last 15 mins came because he was torching his side and Kompany was forced to help out over and over. The middle opened up.

Look. Higuain is a nice player. A very good striker. But he's absolutely nothing that special in my eyes. He can't do anything unless the team plays a certain way that fits his strengths. If the opponent takes us out of that type of play, he doesn't have the skillset to adjust. If we need to play differently and the CF is required to play with the ball at his feet, he's ok but not great.

And i don't get this stats are deceiving thing... you guys say Benz is inefficient as a scorer. Well, he's been over 20% every year for the last 3 and has been in the top 5 in this category the last 3 years. Then you say that he's not enough of a scorer. Well, despite not playing regularly, he's scored over 60 goals in the last 25 months. And to boot, he's dished out about 30 assists in that same span. Higuain? 37 goals and 12 assists in that period.

Hate all you want. But a poacher lives on stats. A flow player provides a lot more than stats because he's involved in buildup. When a flow player "outstats" the poacher, then what?

lol liked the last sentence. can we stop this discussion please, its should be clear to everyone that benz needs to start against barca.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:21 am

Since Di Maria isn't playing it's an easy choice for me. It's not just about the magnitude of the game. It's the players who get put on the pitch. If Modric and Ozil are there then they will hit him up for a pass. He can move out right to get it because there'll be space there.

If Di maria plays Higuain is a structurally better option. The big game thing comes in there.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:11 pm

anybody nervous? Embarassed
i know for a fact that i wont sleep tonight if things dont go well

heck i tremble right now thought its maybe cause of the hypertheroid :I'mveryunoriginal:

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:50 pm

I worry about Adan and the full-backs. Varane will cover Albiol's mistakes, and I'm sure that we will be clinical tonight.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:01 pm

Who thinks Diego Lopez is actually going to play?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:34 pm

Arbeloa's flank will be really busy.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:28 pm

Cyborg wrote:its there so if we need them or they are doing well we can get them easily. the club knows these are good. the sad thing is we dont use the clause enough, which is to our advantage.

so you rather bring an inferior player to madrid, who costs a lot, than take canales?

what about Enzo Zidane ? He will be 18 this year.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:50 pm

Enzo is still too much too young. He's still another 3/4 years away.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:51 pm

Canales is still one of my favorite players in football. I hope we bring him back after we get rid of Kaka in the summer. I expect next season to be Xabi's last as well.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next