Toughest Part of the Season is Upon Us!! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Toughest Part of the Season is Upon Us!!

+6
Real Kandahar
buddytaller
guest7
halamadrid2
Onyx
McAgger
10 posters

Go down

Toughest Part of the Season is Upon Us!! Empty Toughest Part of the Season is Upon Us!!

Post by McAgger Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:06 pm

After the Getafe match the run of games that will follow will define our season.

Jan 30: Real Madrid vs Barcelona (Copa 1st Leg)
Feb 2: Granada vs Real Madrid
Feb 9: Real Madrid vs Sevilla
Feb 13: Real Madrid vs Man utd
Feb 16/17: Real Madrid vs Rayo Vallecano
Feb 23/24: Deportivo v Real Madrid (Riazor)
Feb 26/27: Barcelona vs Real Madrid (Copa 2nd Leg)
Mar 2/3: Real Madrid vs Barcelona (La Liga)
Mar 5: Machester Utd vs Real Madrid (2nd Leg)

The only breathers we'll have will be the Granada and Rayo matches. Sevilla and Depor matches are going to be tough. Going to the Riazor is never easy and Sevilla have already beaten us this season.

Iker will probably miss all of the matches. If we want to make this season a success, this is the most crucial part of our season. If we are out of both Copa and CL by March 5th, Mou will be gone.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Toughest Part of the Season is Upon Us!! Empty Re: Toughest Part of the Season is Upon Us!!

Post by Onyx Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:27 pm

We could possibly rest players during the league games, since we probably won't be winning La Liga this season. It is still possible, but Barca/Atletico would need to stop winning games.

I think Mourinho will be gone even if we win something this season.

The Clasicos and Man Utd games. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Toughest Part of the Season is Upon Us!! Empty Re: Toughest Part of the Season is Upon Us!!

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:53 am

dont think depor will be an issue they are a far cry from what they were last time they were in the league

sevilla will be tough tho. we nearly survived a crazy 2 months last season. I am sure they can cope
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:57 am

Iker gets injured in the month that could define our season Sad
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:16 am

Real Madrid are planning to move their League match against Barcelona forward to Friday March 1.

Los Blancos want to move the match with the Blaugrana from Saturday March 2 to the previous day, in order to have sufficient time to prepare for the Champions League last 16 second-leg with Manchester United.

The game with the Premier League side is scheduled for Tuesday March 5, which would give Jose Mourinho's men only two days to rest before the European tie.

The club will propose the move to RFEF [Spanish Football Federation] and LFP [League association] at some point next week.

The reschedule however, if accepted, will also affect the two club's Copa del Rey semi-final second-leg which is due on Wednesday February 27.

Currently the two Liga giants will only have one day's rest between the Copa clash and the rearranged League game.

So logic would say that they will bring forward the Copa del Rey game to Febraury 26, which in turn will force them to move their League fixtures the previous weekend from Sunday 24 to Saturday 23.

This though, would have to have the blessing of Sevilla, who play Barcelona and Deportivo, who face Real Madrid.

If everything is agreed upon, the fixture list will be as follows:

Saturday February 23: Barcelona – Sevilla and Deportivo – Real Madrid.

Tuesday February 26: Barcelona – Real Madrid [Copa del Rey semi-final second-leg].

Friday March 1: Real Madrid – Barcelona.

Tuesday March 5: Manchester United – Real Madrid [Champions League last 16 second-leg].

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:36 pm

I'm extremely confident our targets would be reached over the next couple of months ie. eliminate Barcelona and United over two legs, but we must start on the right note, and utilize the squad depth to it's fullest to avoid unnecessary fatigue and potential injuries.

I hope the liga clasico match is pushed to Friday, la liga has seen a few matches played on Fridays this season and clasicos would always be a sellout so I'm sure it would not affect TV ratings. If they decline, Mourinho would just have to rest a few more players for the all important second leg against Man Utd.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:45 pm

With Atletico losing points, even La Liga matches have become important now. I really would love to finish about Atletico as I'm sure so do everyone else involved with the club.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:54 pm

Atletico would lose more points with Falcao out injured, they'll also lose to Real Madrid and Barcelona, I've no doubt Real will finish ahead of them in the league.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:54 pm

We must use our depth. In League games, players like Alonso, Ozil, Ramos, Pepe, Khedira and Benzema must be given rest.

All these players must have fresh legs during our matches against Barcelona and Real Madrid.

For this to happen, the March 2 League game against barcelona should be played as "defensive" which would require less pressing and thus less running, (given that we would have used our strategy to be fresh to beat them in Copa over 2 legs anwyway).

Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Future Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:17 am

You support fiorentina n u talking about us?? Wtf
Future
Future
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:48 pm

Future wrote:You support fiorentina n u talking about us?? Wtf

Dude, he is the most committed and one of the best posters in this section alongside Josh.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Future Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:17 pm

That doesn't answer my question.... am i missing something ?
Future
Future
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:39 am

Call me crazy but I can see Febuary being our month. Despite all the turbulence as of late.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:06 am

that would be reasonable considering the guys got enough rest by slacking early off in the season
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:25 pm

Laughing the match that I branded easy, we lose. What a surprise!! :facepalm:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:34 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Laughing the match that I branded easy, we lose. What a surprise!! :facepalm:

The matches you branded hard we win? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:11 pm

When do we play Barcelona again? 26 or 27th
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:56 pm

27th.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:14 pm

That's what I thought too but Madrids site says it's the 26th?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:36 pm

The Sanchez wrote:
Future wrote:You support fiorentina n u talking about us?? Wtf

Dude, he is the most committed and one of the best posters in this section alongside Josh.

Thanks Sanchez, I'm flattered.

And Future I don't support la Viola, I just like Jovetic and Rossi, and have a soft spot for them since Batistuta/Rui Costa days. I wouldn't pay much attention to the club logos as more than a few posters on here have them on clubs they don't actually support.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down