Kaladin
Ganso
Potential
Casciavit
KR10
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

EL92, Bojan, Niang starting tonight vs Samp - Page 2 Empty Re: EL92, Bojan, Niang starting tonight vs Samp

Post by •MilanDevil• Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:43 am

Milantildeath wrote:Niang needs to play centrally, he has all the characteristics to be a center forward rather than a winger. I don't know why Allegri insists on the "false 9" system, when it really only worked for Spain. We have looked our best with a true center forward on the pitch. I still think that Bojan is a great player, just not a lone up top in a 4-3-3. We have looked our best with Pazzini on the field because he a pure striker. Niang can do just as well and eventually be a lot better than Pazzini in the number 9 position. Bojan can still be useful to Milan on the wings, or if we need him to come off the bench in a game and add energy. Allegri is now seeing that it was a mistake to play him as a 9.

I agree with this completely. We should play a 4-3-1-2 formation. Niang and El shaarawy upfront with Bojan right behind. The attack is fast and I believe all of them (attackers) are utilized to their strengths.

•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

EL92, Bojan, Niang starting tonight vs Samp - Page 2 Empty Re: EL92, Bojan, Niang starting tonight vs Samp

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:34 am

I don't think a False 9 is actually required. Nor, we should go to the opposite extreme by trying to play a lanky CF. Somebody who can link up play while at the same time making the runs of a pure 9. Somebody in the mould of van Persie would do wonders for our current system. Bojan, as many of you have mentioned is better off playing away from the goal. Call me mad, but Niang suits the bill perfectly. And nobody can throw in the physically unprepared bs for him, he's a beast already.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2