B-Mac
Rev
Lex
justdoit_
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Arsenalfaithfull
10 posters

Go down

REDCAFE's joke thread of the day  :lol: Empty REDCAFE's joke thread of the day :lol:

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:53 pm

REDCAFE's joke thread of the day  :lol: 4EoDE
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

REDCAFE's joke thread of the day  :lol: Empty Re: REDCAFE's joke thread of the day :lol:

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:00 pm

It's not that insane based on what Balotelli has done since beginning his career.

I'd rather Welbeck too and i'm serious.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

REDCAFE's joke thread of the day  :lol: Empty Re: REDCAFE's joke thread of the day :lol:

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:03 pm

No there are people who actually believe that , Balotelli has hit the heights that we will never match ever again (because of his "attitude") . The fella is not even past puberty yet.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:09 pm

Both are rather mediocre atm
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:14 pm

I don't rate Balotelli that highly, both as a person and as a player. But to compare Grace with him is insulting.

Balo is head and shoulders above Welbeck
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:14 pm

It's not that far fetched to say Welbeck equals or even beats Balo in terms of stats and consistency at the moment.

But Welbeck remains in the same bracket for me as Walcott,Sturridge etc. Basically a player who with enough experience and hard-work can reach great heights.

Balotelli,at least in my eyes could become twice the player than the aforementioned gentlemen. He could reach a state where he's basically a one man team e.g. Ibra.

Too bad his temperament and overall mental game rivals a 6 year's old. Laughing

Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:19 pm

all I know is when Welbeck starts he doesn't get subbed off after 45 mins everytime like Balotelli :coffee:

Balotelli is so good Mancini feels bad for the other teams I guess Laughing
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:24 pm

Balotelli is highly overrated and although I think he's probably more talented than Welbeck, I think Welbeck is the better player atm and I'd rather have Welbeck than Balo.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:46 pm

Atm neither are spectacular by any means
But Balotelli is still easily and comfortably better than Welbeck, with all respect to Welbeck

The main vice of Balotelli is already noted in his attitude but I just think to his recent appearances for Italy, where that problem is not evident by any means

I mean, he's a dipsh*t that probably will never amount to what he should, but to say he doesn't have the ability to is a little far-fetched

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:10 pm

Balotelli is much more talented than Welbeck, but he's just showing zero interest in developing himself. He's got the huge-money deal, he's got the attention - and he seems to have gotten lost in that world. He's 22 and for a couple of years - ever since he joined City - he has seemed happy to be what he already is. And now he is failing at City.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:11 pm

Wouldn't want either :coffee:
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:14 pm

I don't even think Balotelli is much more talented tbh.....

Balo's talent was overrated to all hell by the Italian media because of how little young talent their was in Italy at the time.

If he came through now they wouldn't even talk about him.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:19 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I don't even think Balotelli is much more talented tbh.....

Balo's talent was overrated to all hell by the Italian media because of how little young talent their was in Italy at the time.

If he came through now they wouldn't even talk about him.

Oh he is more talented, all right. Much greater football brain than that of Welbeck, much better technique. But Balotelli's work ethic is nowhere to be seen and without that you can't be very top class no matter what your talent.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down