TrezeGent
white_star
Real Kandahar
Art Morte
Abramovich
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Serbian FA fined pocket change for racism - Page 2 Empty Re: Serbian FA fined pocket change for racism

Post by white_star Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:29 am

Giggity5313 wrote:White_star are you serious kiddo?

Maybe when you're called a terrorist and a rag head in texas like I have you'll think twice about giving up on racist issues.

Don't call me kiddo because you a freaking kid! I did not say that. What your called is *bleep* up and that I my point that the us I a racist country as well and they are pretty civilized.

white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Serbian FA fined pocket change for racism - Page 2 Empty Re: Serbian FA fined pocket change for racism

Post by kiranr Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:36 am

White_star, you are right when you say that racists exist everywhere. But, as far as i know, most countries have succeeded in removing racism from football and other sports to a large extent, whereas countries like Serbia have not been successful in this regard. This is why there are calls for more intense punishments for their FAs, so that they actually take measures to limit it in football.

But yeah, generalizing the whole country based on this is not very intelligent either.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:58 am

It's not often you see two people butt heads on an issue where both are being equally polarizing in their views so much so that they are both wrong.

Serbian FA needs harsher punishment and NEEDS to do as much as they can to eliminate racism- that's part of their purpose.

On the other hand, Kiranr is right when he says generalizing a whole country is wrong as well.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:29 am

these same serbs burnt albanian flags and caused riots and security havoc in italy during serbia vs italy game....

same serbs chanted racist things against an english player who had nothing to do with serbia.. for no apparant reason... and believe me, their hate is not only stopped to black people...

anyways, my POINTS IS: Uefa should take much stricter action... aka BAN serbia from all football activities in the european continent..
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:53 am

white_star wrote:
McLewis wrote:
white_star wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

Not doing anything ?

Fans who were caught saying racist slurs against United players, Arrested, then jailed, and banned for life from any stadium in England.

I am talking about people that whine about it. Rg no matter what you do you cannot stop it! Look at the neo nazis or kkk. They are aroun for many years and they get jailed fined and what not but it never stops. Whining about it and generalizing countries and FAs is not going to make it go away either. Let's just think logically here!

So basically you're saying that since nothing can be done about it allegedly, we should just give up? That it shouldn't be condemned when it rears its fugly head? That people should (especially those being racially abused) just accept it and move on? That they shouldn't have the dignity or respect for human life to defend themselves against such ridiculous and senseless hatred?

You have obviously never been racially abused before, bub. You'd change your tune real quick when you go some place and get a hostile reception just for the color of your skin. Your "logic" reeks of naivety and utter ignorance. You need to think before you post shit like that, brah.

No read what I posted before you lash out on me. Just because your an admin does not mean you can talk smack! I said people should stop whinnying about it and stop generalizing. Where did I say racism is ok and we should accept it. I never said anything you mentioned. Why don't people do something about it instead of complaining on a forum. I have not experienced racism hahaha your really funny I am a wisla fan why don't you YouTube the fans!

I don't need a life lesson and especially from you kandahar!

Are you seriously equating being hated as a fan of a football team to being hated simply because your skin is a different color than everyone else's? Like I said before, you are naive and incredibly ignorant when it comes to racism. I can't tell you what to do, but I would seriously advise you to stop talking about this subject. You've made it clear you know nothing about it and are just embarrassing yourself.

Moreover, I do not like to make assumptions about anyone, but I'm going to make one now. Judging from your country flag, you are most likely Polish. Now I dunno about you and I'm sure of these folks exist, but I don't know of too many dark-skinned Polish folks, which means you must be white as the driven snow. So unless you've been racially abused in Africa or South America or Asia...You're just proving my point, son.

And finally my rank on this forum matters very little in this conversation so if you're worried about me abusing my power when I read things I don't like, rest easy. I assure you that I do not operate in that manner.

Now either do your homework and come at me with a good rebuttal to what I just said or take my advice and steer clear of this conversation, unless you want me to continue owning you in it. I'm off from work for the next 3 days. I got nothing, but time.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:42 pm

whitestar owned all over the place, remember this lesson kiddo
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:22 pm

Real Kandahar wrote:whitestar owned all over the place, remember this lesson kiddo

Being owned is a matter of opinion so whatever makes you sleep at night. I did not say being abused as a fan. I meant I was a wisla ultra and if you YouTube them they are really racist. The main reasons I got out and moved to the states was the racism getting out of hand. I know more about racism then you will ever. I participated in it and I am definitely not proud of it. I suggest Kandahar you stop going around calling people kiddo because you are making yourself look like an idiot. If the serbian fans are being racist lock them up and ban them simple. Generalizing a whole country is what you need lessons on. I am perfectly aware of what harm racism can amount to so dot give me that bullshit hope you learn thing. I have seen with my eyes I don't need a bunch of kids to teach me about it.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2