Lazio fans Stab Tottenham supporters after a bar brawl - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Lazio fans Stab Tottenham supporters after a bar brawl

+12
Rossonero23
B-Mac
Great Leader Sprucenuce
CBarca
RED
andiii
BarrileteCosmico
Lex
fatman123
Tomwin Lannister
nandrolona
RealGunner
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lazio fans Stab Tottenham supporters after a bar brawl - Page 2 Empty Re: Lazio fans Stab Tottenham supporters after a bar brawl

Post by B-Mac Thu 22 Nov 2012 - 21:21

Lazio fans Stab Tottenham supporters after a bar brawl - Page 2 21743_457391084307029_1699694420_n

B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Lazio fans Stab Tottenham supporters after a bar brawl - Page 2 Empty Re: Lazio fans Stab Tottenham supporters after a bar brawl

Post by CBarca Thu 22 Nov 2012 - 21:51

Donuts wrote:Do you guys really believe they got stabbed for just wearing a shirt? Is it impossible words of exchange were given or a situation that had nothing to do with football happened and they just so happen to be wearing the jersey?

Fans don't just go to bars and do this every week. Lazio fans clearly had a motive here and

Some Lazio supporters have in the past been associated with fascism - the club was supported by Mussolini before the war - while Tottenham have traditionally drawn support from the Jewish community.

that might have something to do with it. This is no coincidence.

Scum of the earth this club.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 22 Nov 2012 - 21:55

That's it people keep ignoring that it wasn't Lazio fans who did it Laughing

Keep the agenda afloat Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu 22 Nov 2012 - 22:14

30 Roma fans did this?

I understand recent information says there have been a couple of Roma ultras involved but you're telling me most of them are Roma fans?

I'll certainly wait a bit for more information but I'm sure Lazio fans are involved.

Off topic: Maybe it's none of my business but dafuq is your friend doing supporting a club like Lazio?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Nov 2012 - 9:14

More reports suggest the gang was cobbled together from various Far Right groups in the city and they attacked the Tottenham fans because of their long association with the Jewish community in London. This is supported by eye-witnesses referring to anti-Semitic insults. Although it is believed some Lazio ultras may well have been involved, it appears to have been an attack that had no real connection to the game.

Lazio ultras also rushed to reassure this was not a planned attack by the official fan groups of the Curva Nord. However, the club does potentially face another fine after anti-Semitic chants were heard during the 0-0 draw at the Stadio Olimpico. Lazio had already been punished by UEFA for racist chanting at White Hart Lane.

What should Italian authorities do? Perhaps make a better job of protecting visiting fans in Rome. And UEFA? Well, I'd suggest banning Lazio from holding games at home in Europe for a wee bit because of the fans' anti-semitic songs.

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat 24 Nov 2012 - 9:33

i suggest this title

A new chapter in stupidity. Why would Roma fans attack Lazio's opponents?
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2