How would you like your team to win the UCL final ? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

How would you like your team to win the UCL final ?

+23
fatman123
Red Alert
Kamikaze692
norton
Kick
Clockwork Orange
Sina
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Abramovich
Be/\/ceCALI
RED
Onyx
iNFINITY9910
Gil
Casciavit
Raptorgunner
baresi
rwo power
VanDeezNuts
SaintJoe
McAgger
la bestia negra
Valkyrja
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How would you like your team to win the UCL final ? - Page 2 Empty Re: How would you like your team to win the UCL final ?

Post by rwo power Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:30 am

ynwa wrote:
Kick wrote:I would want to win it anyway, So we're the first team to go back to back. Cool

What?

Madrid, Ajax, Benfica, Liverpool, Inter, Milan and Nottm Forest have already gone back to back.
Some even won it three times in a row :coffee:

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

How would you like your team to win the UCL final ? - Page 2 Empty Re: How would you like your team to win the UCL final ?

Post by Red Alert Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:32 am

Bayern too. :coffee:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:36 am

rwo power wrote:
ynwa wrote:
Kick wrote:I would want to win it anyway, So we're the first team to go back to back. Cool

What?

Madrid, Ajax, Benfica, Liverpool, Inter, Milan and Nottm Forest have already gone back to back.

They were all in the European cup era, no body has won the champions league in back to back seasons
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:41 am

fatman123 wrote:They were all in the European cup era, no body has won the champions league in back to back seasons
Actually the European Cup that time was more a Champions League than the current incarnation.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:42 am

fatman123 wrote:
rwo power wrote:
ynwa wrote:

What?

They were all in the European cup era, no body has won the champions league in back to back seasons

exactly. Break the hoo-doo.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:43 am

You either suffer from OCD or you're taking the piss. It's the same shit. Those clubs still have those trophies and are still regarded as the winners from the same competition...
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:45 am

He asked about UCL not European cup. There is a difference.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:06 am

Were the likes of Madrid, Benfica etc all playing cricket in the European cup in comparison to the Champions League? Rolling Eyes

It's the same game albeit a different name.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:13 am

It may not matter to you but it does to a lot of people.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:34 am

dude its the same thing as saying the old english first divison is different from the PL, just like only City, United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Blackburn have won the PL, no team has won back-to-back CLs
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:35 am

and no team will ever win back to back CLs until like 10 years or so
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:36 pm

ynwa wrote:You either suffer from OCD or you're taking the piss. It's the same shit. Those clubs still have those trophies and are still regarded as the winners from the same competition...

Don't worry he only says that because he is a Liverpool fan and they have never won the Premier League Very Happy
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:42 pm

I know a Barca "fan" who thinks Barca won the last three CL's in a row before Chelsea last year rofl

Anyway I'd rather win a tough final against a strong team thanks to a wonder goal. It's better when the game itself is memorable.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzza Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:22 pm

Gil wrote:Exactly how Chelsea won it this year.

Fairytale stuff.

A team that's spent over a billion dollars from over the last 8 years who's main ambition was this title is hardly a fairytale no matter how bad the team that won it was.

Last edited by Muzza on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Muzza
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:33 pm

Muzza wrote:
Gil wrote:Exactly how Chelsea won it this year.

Fairytale stuff.

A team that's spent over a billion dollars from over the last 8 years who's main ambition was this title is hardly a fairytale nobody how bad the team that won it was.

Dafuq did i just read confused
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:38 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:I want to be down 4 goals and scoring 5 goals from 87 to 94m to win the game. :bow: :bow:

I would love that, but sadly I think I'd just give up and leave the T.V in disgust at 85 mins, missing it all Sad

I would love our Milan team right now (i.e, garbage) to go up against Barca and humiliate them, but that's just the mood I'm in now.

Great thread though!
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:48 pm

norton wrote:
baresi wrote:Going as under dogs and humiliating the favorites 4-0 would be nice way.

I read about it. That's when AC Milan was a big club.
Hearing is not like seeing, there you go.

baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:53 pm

On hindsight knowing your team will win, it would be better to win an intense goal frenzy or to come back from a big deficit. However, I think in real time most people would agree it's better to watch your team be in control rather than feeling borderline depressed at half time rofl
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:40 pm

No one mentioned beating a rival from the same league in the final. 2003 comes to mind,.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:13 am

Abramovich wrote:
ynwa wrote:You either suffer from OCD or you're taking the piss. It's the same shit. Those clubs still have those trophies and are still regarded as the winners from the same competition...

Don't worry he only says that because he is a Liverpool fan and they have never won the Premier League Very Happy

You didn't even know what the Premier League was 10 years ago...

It's the same shit. The competition was just renamed for TV rights for extra $. That's all it is.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2