DreadAndrea
Juventude
Juveman17
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ibra press conference on Juve Empty Ibra press conference on Juve

Post by Juveman17 Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:45 pm

"Many call me mercenary and they are right, every time I promise I rest at life in a team and then I swayed by money. Is it just for the money that I went away from Juve. We were just relegated and rightly so the President had other charges and could not guarantee a high engagement, but Juve was beautiful, it was different. Maybe there'd be really stayed, if only we were not relegated. The fans surely will understand my disappointment, I'm one that attaches a lot about money and don't like to be so, yet they are so. Very often I spoke evil of Juve but playing in Italy and therefore couldn't say nice things. Companies (Inter Milan) told me always to speak negatively of Juventus but now that I'm in France can tell you what I think. Still wearing that shirt was different, gave me the real emotions the only think that I played for Juventus."

Saw this on facebook, not sure If it is true or not. If true, than it is very shocking. I find it hard to believe.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Ibra press conference on Juve Empty Re: Ibra press conference on Juve

Post by Juventude Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:15 pm

I don't think it's that shocking. I think Ibra could have been at Juve his whole career had Calciopoli not happened. I think he was very happy here and the club showed him much respect immediately after he joined the team. It is unfair to blame Ibra for leaving. He was in the prime of his career and he had to go to a team where he would be playing European football. He couldn't suffer through a season in Serie B and then another not in European football.

Outside of Buffon, most of the players that stayed were towards the end of their careers or were still very young. I think it's stupid to be upset at players like Ibra, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Vieira, and others for leaving. Moggi is the one that screwed up, not them.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DreadAndrea Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:39 pm

Juventude you must be some sort of expert detective being the only one ever to find some kind of proof of Moggis wrongdoing. Keep up the good work

DreadAndrea
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:41 pm

DreadAndrea wrote:Juventude you must be some sort of expert detective being the only one ever to find some kind of proof of Moggis wrongdoing. Keep up the good work

Whether or not you believe Moggi did anything wrong
He was the one trialed, not the Juventus manager at the time, or any of the players

So, Juventude isn't incorrect in saying that Moggi is the reason these players left

Seeing him as the scapegoat or not is your choice

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:53 pm

Did the scandal involve the Agnelli's and or the manager? Still not quite clear on that part
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DreadAndrea Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:58 pm

And so by this logic, no matter what ever happens Conte will always be guilty.

You really think our president and the whole Juve community in Italy would celebrate our 30th scudetto if they had the slightest feeling Moggi had cheated for Juve to get thoose scudettos. Get real

DreadAndrea
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:13 pm

DreadAndrea wrote:And so by this logic, no matter what ever happens Conte will always be guilty.

You really think our president and the whole Juve community in Italy would celebrate our 30th scudetto if they had the slightest feeling Moggi had cheated for Juve to get thoose scudettos. Get real

To answer your question, yes I do. Either way, you don't have to agree with me, this is a discussion about Ibra leaving Juve and still loving the club.

The typical attitude of sports clubs/athletes when accused of wrongdoing, no matter where you are in the world, is usually to deny, deny, deny. Look at Juve (then and now), New Orleans Saints in the US, Lance Armstrong, U.S. baseball players during the doping scands of the mid 2000s. The list could go on if I had time to do more research.

Moggi was found guilty and that's a fact. Juve and Moggi appealed there cases to all levels of sporting courts and have not won. So, either the entire sports justice system is broke or Moggi did something wrong. I'm going to bet on the latter.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DreadAndrea Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:31 pm

Im so sorry for you it must have been disgusting to see juve fans, players and management celebrate our 30th scudetto when you are on the exact same page as the figc and other interistas convinced this is at most our 28th.

At least you got Zeman now to teach us ignorants some history lessons.

Sorry for the hard feelings but i got them. Much

DreadAndrea
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:50 pm

DreadAndrea wrote:Im so sorry for you it must have been disgusting to see juve fans, players and management celebrate our 30th scudetto when you are on the exact same page as the figc and other interistas convinced this is at most our 28th.

At least you got Zeman now to teach us ignorants some history lessons.

Sorry for the hard feelings but i got them. Much

You don't need to be sorry for me and I don't feel like arguing with you about something that happened six years ago. I just choose to live my life as a realist, not in a fantasy land. I'm a Juve fan through and through and I can accept that a member of the club may have screwed things up for everyone else.

You can still be a fan of a team and admit when they do something wrong. I'm as much of a Juve fan as you even though you will never accept that, which is fine with me.

So, please stop posting things like Zeman and other crap. Try reading my other posts on this board and then maybe you would know something about my support of Juve. I don't need to have my loyalty questioned by someone that knows nothing at all about me.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DreadAndrea Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:21 pm

Sorry mate im just stunned thats all, and i really dont question your support loyalty or through and through thing at all.

The thing is, that to me Carrobios statements and the way it has made out Contes verdict is 100 times as reliable as the evidence convicting Moggi.

For sure i saw all the games thoose two seasons and i can guarentee you that on no more than one or two occasions in 76 games decisions went Juves way.

I agree to obvioulsly disagree with you and leave it at that but you must see the sense in a juve fan being pissed of whenever hearing shit about Juve no matter where it comes from.

DreadAndrea
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:59 pm

Well, one good thing Calciopoli did do, make Del Piero remain at Juve...
I remember reading somewhere that when Zlatan came to Juve, Del Piero was planning to leave because he wasn't getting enough playing time & always second to Zlatan which wasn't right...
He would've probably joined Milan that summer if we didn't get relegated & Zlatan go to Inter...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:09 pm

Cotes wrote:Well, one good thing Calciopoli did do, make Del Piero remain at Juve...
I remember reading somewhere that when Zlatan came to Juve, Del Piero was planning to leave because he wasn't getting enough playing time & always second to Zlatan which wasn't right...
He would've probably joined Milan that summer if we didn't get relegated & Zlatan go to Inter...

His problem was with Capello
I believe he said that if Capello remained as the Juventus manager then he would have left

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:48 am

Luca wrote:
Cotes wrote:Well, one good thing Calciopoli did do, make Del Piero remain at Juve...

His problem was with Capello
I believe he said that if Capello remained as the Juventus manager then he would have left

Either way...Calciopoli got Capello out also...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:17 pm

I don't understand why people hate on Capello. The guy wins wherever he goes. It took us six managers in five seasons to find a suitable replacement after Capello. I love Del P, but he was starting to get old and people are nuts if they think Del P should have been starting ahead of a striker partnership of Zlatan and Trez. That was a great duo with Del P as a sub or playing in weeks with three games.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DreadAndrea Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:36 pm

You can not have watched Juve 04/05 and 05/06 if you think Del Piero was old back then he was at his got dammn prime ffs a year LATER he was topscorer in B and then back to back topscorer in A the year after that.

And please Capello was utter crap he had the strongest or second strongest Juve squad EVER at his disposal still he managed to play the most boring type of football barely winning the league and 2 years in a row humiliating the brand Juve in europe. Besides he won nothing with England and was not even close

DreadAndrea
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:32 pm

Again, we'll agree to disagree. Capello's overall record speaks for itself. I think he is an amazing manager. Losing champions league when you have great teams does not mean you are not a great manager. Mourinho had some unbelievable teams at Chelsea and never won UCL.

I didn't mean to imply that Del P wasn't a good, but there is no question in my mind that Zlatan was a better player than Del P even then. I love Del P, but Zlatan offers so much more versatility.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:09 am

Its not about who was better its what Capello thought that Juve needed and guess what? It worked... Del Piero is the better as SS than Zlatan and he was amazing and his tech is top 3 as CF for me zlatan is the best in this geberation he is simply a killer. Thats what I think but ADP for me is the god of football and the god of sportsman and gentleman I will never forget his sentence back in 2006 un vero cavaliere non lasca mai una signora and I am going to tatto it. DeadAndrea welcome to jve board be good treat ppl good and be polite and welcome to la famiglia. All of he other guys I Love u and misa u my laptop should come tomorrow, but I still watch the board and I am here to control it from tomorow Razz
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:23 am

Welcome back Devi, and I respect Ibra for what he's saying now he's away from Italy. If only we managed to hold on to him Sad
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:39 am

Wooow yaaaay. Wb devi we missed u man!!! Its dreadandrea hhhhhahahahahahahahaha not deadandreqvhahahahahahahahahhahavXD
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:43 am

Dejan

Your timing is great :bow:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:57 am

DeviAngel wrote:Its not about who was better its what Capello thought that Juve needed and guess what? It worked... Del Piero is the better as SS than Zlatan and he was amazing and his tech is top 3 as CF for me zlatan is the best in this geberation he is simply a killer. Thats what I think but ADP for me is the god of football and the god of sportsman and gentleman I will never forget his sentence back in 2006 un vero cavaliere non lasca mai una signora and I am going to tatto it. DeadAndrea welcome to jve board be good treat ppl good and be polite and welcome to la famiglia. All of he other guys I Love u and misa u my laptop should come tomorrow, but I still watch the board and I am here to control it from tomorow Razz

:bow: WE miss you Devi Heart :bow:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:16 am

Juventude wrote:Again, we'll agree to disagree. Capello's overall record speaks for itself. I think he is an amazing manager. Losing champions league when you have great teams does not mean you are not a great manager. Mourinho had some unbelievable teams at Chelsea and never won UCL.

I didn't mean to imply that Del P wasn't a good, but there is no question in my mind that Zlatan was a better player than Del P even then. I love Del P, but Zlatan offers so much more versatility.

How can you say Zlatan offered more to the team???
Zlatan was the starter & only scored 7 league goals...that's worst than Matri...
Del Piero scored 12 goals 05/06 season & he was a sub...

& the 04/05 season he scored 16 goals to be Juve's leading goal scorer but Del Piero as a sub,scored 14..
So how can you say Zlatan offered more to the team?
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stefanobada Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:13 am

DeviAngel wrote:Its not about who was better its what Capello thought that Juve needed and guess what? It worked... Del Piero is the better as SS than Zlatan and he was amazing and his tech is top 3 as CF for me zlatan is the best in this geberation he is simply a killer. Thats what I think but ADP for me is the god of football and the god of sportsman and gentleman I will never forget his sentence back in 2006 un vero cavaliere non lasca mai una signora and I am going to tatto it. DeadAndrea welcome to jve board be good treat ppl good and be polite and welcome to la famiglia. All of he other guys I Love u and misa u my laptop should come tomorrow, but I still watch the board and I am here to control it from tomorow Razz

Ciao Devi
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by stefanobada Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:20 am

While I agree that Zlatan is a great player and do not hold against him the decision he made to leave when we got screwed . I do not agree that he is a better player then del piero . At times with his selfishness and rebel attitude he does more harm then good. I find fault in telling the barca players they are like school girls listening to the coach........ Seems like it worked out pretty good Ibra
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:19 pm

TomJuve wrote:Welcome back Devi, and I respect Ibra for what he's saying now he's away from Italy. If only we managed to hold on to him Sad

I hate even thinking about that, TomJuve. We have gone through way too many strikers since Ibra. That's why I hope we sign a younger talented striker that will be in the lineup for years. I really want Jovetic, but maybe it's not going to happen.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next