Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Juan off to Internacional

5 posters

Go down

Juan off to Internacional Empty Juan off to Internacional

Post by ErPupone Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:03 pm

Juan to rescind Roma contract
By Football Italia staff

Absent from Roma’s training session today, there are reports that centre-back Juan has agreed to rescind his contract with the club.

The Brazilian defender has in the past few months been consistently linked with a departure from the capital outfit, even as his inclusion in Zdenek Zeman’s pre-season squad indicated that he remained in the Giallorossi’s plans.

However, reports this morning suggested that he had reached an agreement with Roma to cancel his contract, which his agent has now confirmed are not wide of the mark.

“There is the imminent possibility that he will be leaving,” Michele Gerbino told Romanews.eu this evening.

“I cannot add anything about a possible destination, I can only say that we have had two offers and in the coming days with the player we will decide on the best solution.

“He has much respect for Roma and for Zeman. This is a decision that the player has taken and spoken to Franco Baldini about, who has then agreed.

“I would like to thank Baldini for not hindering this decision in any way.”

Various outlets are now reporting that the club have agreed to terminate his contract, which with a €4m salary still had a year left to run.

Juan is now expected to return to Brazil, but the anticipated return to Flamengo could be sidelined by a move from Bahia.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Juan off to Internacional Empty Re: Juan off to Internacional

Post by Ganso Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:30 am

LOL hes not going to Bahia,hes coming to internacional or flamengo,likely internacional
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:20 am

CALCIOMERCATO ROMA - La Roma inizia a sfoltire la rosa in vista della prossima stagione. Secondo le ultime indiscrezioni, Juan, difensore brasiliano sarebbe vicinissimo alla rescissione con la società giallorossa. Questa mossa porterebbe nelle casse del club capitolino un risparmio di circa 4 milioni di euro netti l'anno sul monte ingaggi. Il Flamengo era in agguato per acquistare il difensore, tuttavia, stando ai rumors che circolano, Juan andrà a giocare nel Bahia

Sta per finire l'avventura in giallorosso di Juan Silveria dos Santos. Il difensore brasiliano, come confermato dal suo agente nei giorni scorsi, è vicino a lasciare la Roma. Riguardo alla possibile destinazione, non si tratterebbe né del Flamengo, spesso accostato in passato al difensore, nè ad altre squadre europee. Il fatto che il brasiliano non sia sceso in campo nella seduta d'allenamento del pomeriggio potrebbe essere legato all'imminente addio

LR24

Il difensore brasiliano ha rescisso il contratto, ma non andrà al Flamengo come scrivono in Brasile. Juan dovrebbe infatti andare al Bahia, in prima divisione brasiliana, squadra allenata da Paulo Roberto Falcao

ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:03 pm

Juan edges closer to rescission
By Football Italia staff

Brazilian defender Juan has 99 per cent agreed to join Internacional this summer, reveals his agent, as he finalises a departure from Roma.

Reports yesterday understood that the 33-year-old would be leaving the Giallorossi this summer and most likely on a free transfer, as his agent confirmed that the club had agreed to cancel the remaining year of his contract.

Today, that same agent has spoken of his possible destination and revealed that talks with Roma about his departure began as long as five months ago.

“The negotiations with Roma began a long time ago and for various reasons they have continued on for this long,” reflected Michele Gerbino to gazzettagiallorossa.it.

“The reason really was only one, however, as it was necessary to reach a financial arrangement with the club.

“It had nothing to do with Zdenek Zeman, because they began five months ago when he was not at the club. Had they been concluded sooner then he would not have gone to Zeman’s pre-season training.

“Is Juan joining Bahia? No, he has 99 per cent agreed to sign for three years with Internacional of Porto Alegre.

“By tonight that should be concluded. There was an offer from Flamengo, but we’ll say that Internacional’s was better.

“Juan is currently waiting. We’ve landed in Rome right now and we will soon depart for Brazil.”
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:33 am

Sad The best Roma defender last season and probably was the backbone of our defense. An excellent servant for the last 6 years.

Obrigado Juan. Thumbs up
sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:36 pm

Juan: My beautiful Roma
By Football Italia staff

Veteran defender Juan insists that Roma will always remain in his heart after leaving Italy for a return to Brazil.

The stopper had a year left on his contract at the Olimpico, but he’s rescinded that deal in order to sign for Internacional.

“There are cycles in football and mine at Roma was beautiful,” the 33-year-old told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I’ll always carry the fans and my teammates in my heart who were always very respectful to me. I’ll leave with my head held high as I always did my best and I’m proud of that.”

Juan moved to the capital in the summer of 2007 after five years in Germany with Bayer Leverkusen. “We could have won one or two championships, but there was a very good Inter in front of us,” he continued.

“I saw a lot of desire in pre-season training and the squad has character. The priority for Roma is to return to the Champions League.”

Juan was expected to re-join former club Flamengo, but he has decided to put pen to paper for Internacional instead.

“I spoke to Flamengo but we couldn’t close a deal,” he continued. “Then when I had found an agreement with Internacional, Flamengo called again but it was too late. I had given my word.”

---------------------------

Grazie Juan Sad
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:11 pm

All the best Juan.You have being a great servant to Roma for the past five years,a real professional and likable player.This guy should be a role model to all young upcoming players the way he conducts himself on and off the pitch, take note kids.Grazie Juan,you will be missed. Sad
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:01 pm

An excellent defender and a true professional. Sadly it's time to move on. Thank you and best of luck.

PS- Guess you could change the title of the thread lol.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down