Could Balotelli definitely change after such a great adventure ? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Could Balotelli definitely change after such a great adventure ?

+21
Jonathan28
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
julias
Ganso
braylann
eroticfishcake
DRK
7amood11
Donuts
Onyx
aleumdance
urbaNRoots
Lex
:{Mr.Mustachio!
jibers
teamanarchy
chinomaster182
barca 2011
Raptorgunner
vizkosity
LeBéninois
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Could Balotelli definitely change after such a great adventure ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Could Balotelli definitely change after such a great adventure ?

Post by LeBéninois Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:40 am

Ganso wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:He is infinitely more talented than Messi and Ronaldo combined.
Mother of God......

Ganso is overreacting here . Balo is not that talented and i don't even expect him to become a GREAT player . He can't lead a team but when surrounded by teamates like the ones he got atm he could do wonders. and playing with those players will help him to improve as a player and a man .

LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Could Balotelli definitely change after such a great adventure ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Could Balotelli definitely change after such a great adventure ?

Post by chinomaster182 Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:36 am

He's still a great player though guys, lets not turn around and underrate him.

I don't think attitude and pure skill should be discussed as if one.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:59 am

braylann wrote:Its like I always said. Balo is a fing sociopath.

He was never that good, the hype is ridiculous, and the guy who said this guy was ¨infinitely better¨than messi and ronaldo combined is nuts. Tevez allegedly behaved worse than Balo and still when he came back got first pick over him. Why? Because he is an example of true talent. NOT Balotelli who is just a glorified athlete. Any idiot could have scored that header over badstuber and I guarantee you the second goal...he just kicked the ball as hard as he could hoping it went in. And it did, and looked cool to boot. Guy has no one on one skills and gets owned by goalies all the time. Jesus, stop the fuss about him.

lol, stop trying to downplay what he did in that game. It was a MotM performance. He's only 21, yet he scored more goals for Italy than Totti, Del Piero, and Baggio when they were 21. And you're saying that that isn't talent? Laughing
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:05 pm

Bénin wrote:
Ganso wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:He is infinitely more talented than Messi and Ronaldo combined.
Mother of God......

Ganso is overreacting here . Balo is not that talented and i don't even expect him to become a GREAT player . He can't lead a team but when surrounded by teamates like the ones he got atm he could do wonders. and playing with those players will help him to improve as a player and a man .

scratch
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:11 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:More talented than Messi and Ronaldo combined rofl

The hype is getting ridiculous, he was one of the flops of the tournament till yesterday Laughing
It has f*ck all to do with that game.

Balotelli has always had a stupendous amount of talent. He's always had the ability to be the best in the world. His attitude has always held him back.
Hence, my reasoning that if he changes his attitude, he can achieve this.
An example of his raw talent:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBTK5TH-Uo0&feature=endscreen
He's shown glimpses of what he is capable of throughout his career...
Very similair case to Guti, who also had loads of talent and threw it away because of attitude issues.
Lauggh all you want, I've been following the guy since he was like 16 years old, and I know for a fact that he's packed with talent beyond belief.
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:28 pm

braylann wrote:Its like I always said. Balo is a fing sociopath.

He was never that good, the hype is ridiculous, and the guy who said this guy was ¨infinitely better¨than messi and ronaldo combined is nuts. Tevez allegedly behaved worse than Balo and still when he came back got first pick over him. Why? Because he is an example of true talent. NOT Balotelli who is just a glorified athlete. Any idiot could have scored that header over badstuber and I guarantee you the second goal...he just kicked the ball as hard as he could hoping it went in. And it did, and looked cool to boot. Guy has no one on one skills and gets owned by goalies all the time. Jesus, stop the fuss about him.
You see now, I never wrote that he's infinitely better.
But that he's infinitely more talented.
They aren't the same thing idiots.
Talent does not necessarily translate to ability.
For instance, Robinho is a more talented player than, say, Arjen Robben...
He's not a better player. Because, like a typical Brazilian, fame got to his head, and he became lazy.
Football is about 20% talent, 80% hard-work.
In balotelli's case, he gets 20 out of 20 for talent, and about 5 out of 80 for hard work...
Not saying he's a 25 out of 100 player either, but you get the point.
Ronaldo and Messi are incredibly talented players, but they are also renowned hard-workers... Which is why they are the best.
So, I stand by my comments, Balo is more talented than both, but he needs to work hard to become better.

teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by braylann Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:35 am

Ok, so obviously you're cool and you are approaching this like an adult, so I'm not going to troll.

I think we need to define "talented" here. For example, I believe strikers like Tevez, Eto, Ibra are talented. I think it has to do with another element other than being an Athlete. It's what seperates Ronaldo and Messi. Messi and Ronaldo are both deadly on the run, but Messi is also deadly static, unlike Ronaldo. I believe talent has nothing to do with "sweet long shots bro" even though they are pretty cool to watch.

When I watch Balo play, I don't feel he is super talented, and I don't think it has to do with his discipline, attitude, or anything. I think he got as far as he did having above average talent, but more so being a great athlete. I admit, you probably watched him more than I. But if you watch games where he plays, and then watch where Tevez plays, there is a significant difference in ball possession, intelligent plays, etc. Im not basing this on his a$$hole behavior.

And to be honest, if you want to prove his raw talent, post something more than one pretty badass free kick. It doesn't prove anything, and someones talent cannot be based on how nicely they can kick a ball in a set play.

And neither Robinho nor Robben convince me of raw insane talent. At all.

--------------

Ill watch the game verses Spain, and maybe ill be proved wrong. We'll see. I'm pretty sure I will see another flop, just like the first time around.

braylann
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Levante

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:54 am

jibers wrote:
:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:You know I still think if he can get a handle on his attitude, not only the antics but raising his overall professionalism as well (to be honest in this tournament he has done quite well in this regard), he has everything to be one of Italy's greatest ever forwards.

Maybe the greatest. Has a blend of technique, pace, power and fantasy I don't think any other Italian has ever had.

Cassano since his time at Samp has really sorted himself out, but should've done so years before that, he wasted a portion of his career. Don't want to see Balo do the same Sad

LOL Balotelli lacks the talent Possessed by Baggio, Totti, Meazza and I could name a few more. This hype is getting stupendous. Let's get this thing straight. He hates your club and will neevr join you for racially abusing him. Juve fans holsing on to some slim hope. He will never join you. Saying Ballo has more potential than Baggio is a disgrace tbh.

Your inability to read what is put in front of you is astonishing....

Stay in school lol

Unless you were reading hieroglyphics I can't see where the poster mentioned Baggio, Totti or Meazza or Balotelli having more potential than Baggio
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:24 am

Weird how opinion can change so suddenly.

Wasn't long ago there was talk of City getting rid of him.

Now hes the conquering hero being hyped again.
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:55 am

Quaresma is more talented then Ronaldo, just didn't work hard enough.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterix Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:06 pm

If anything he'll be overrated even more.

Asterix
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:21 pm

NiallQuinnsdiscoPants wrote:Weird how opinion can change so suddenly.

Exactly.

And when he flops vs. Spain (like he did last time) we can expect people to start asking him to be benched for Di Natale.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:31 pm

NiallQuinnsdiscoPants wrote:Weird how opinion can change so suddenly.

You've gone too far, after two matches at the Euros 90% of Italians didn't want him to start rofl
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by braylann Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:48 pm

okay, not impressed.

braylann
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:45 pm

Balotelli ran his god damn ass off.. i feel genuinely sorry for him
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:08 pm

Now back to mediocrity.... was abysmal tonight, poor touches, poor passes, selfish, wasteful shots etc...

Italians again prefer Di Natale ahead of him suddenly Very Happy
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:27 pm

"The way I see it he's worth, what the market wants," Mino Raiola told Sky Sport Italia.

"But remember that Balotelli is in a team that does not need to sell and therefore he has no price. If I really had to give him a value, I would say €250 million. I am crazy? Go and ask the club what there price would be....

"They have always said I'm crazy, but, in my opinion, at 21 the boy still has potential to be one of the best in the world. At the moment, after these Euros, he is surely one of the best in Europe."
:brickwall:
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:17 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Now back to mediocrity.... was abysmal tonight, poor touches, poor passes, selfish, wasteful shots etc...

Italians again prefer Di Natale ahead of him suddenly Very Happy

Are you serious ? He badly missed his shot but at least he tried . they were not better options. the guy have worked hard tonight . Just look at how Ramos was playing hard on him , means he was a real threat. spain was just amazing
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by braylann Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:33 am

Thats great and all...he twied weally weally hawd

read the first post of this, because of that claim, i can crap talk all I want. please... infinitely more talented than Messi.

braylann
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:26 pm

Not to be insistent... But Balo was probably Italy's biggest threat last night...
That "God of a player, Pirlo" who was worshipped in these forums was no better than him. And he played his heart out... just wasn't helped by his midfield who were taught a lesson.
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:03 pm

teamanarchy wrote:Not to be insistent... But Balo was probably Italy's biggest threat last night...
That "God of a player, Pirlo" who was worshipped in these forums was no better than him. And he played his heart out... just wasn't helped by his midfield who were taught a lesson.

This
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2