Ganso
Dante
DRK
Milantildeath
8 posters

Go down

Didac Vila Empty Didac Vila

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:52 pm

Galliani said yesterday that Didac will stay and be our left back last season. I don't have a source to go on, but I saw the interview on my television. He was asked about Balzaretti and replied by say saying we will trust Didac and talked about how well he did at Espanyol last season. This makes some interesting competition at Left Back, there is Luca Antonini who we all know that Allegri will probably favor, Urby Emmanuelson who has the potential to be another Abate and Didac Vila who is now a proven left back that in my opinion would be the best option. If we look something like this next season I'd be very happy. ALl we are missing is a regista.

Abbiati
Abate Silva Acerbi/Mexes Didac

#Regista
Montolivo Nocerino

Prince
Cassano Zlatan
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Didac Vila Empty Re: Didac Vila

Post by DRK Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:34 pm

Galliani did say we will sign another midfielder and it would be a regista so once the player comes in we can take that off the list. But I think we should give the starting LB spot to Didac and let him show what he can do there.
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:35 pm

"Didac is a strong player , with a lot of potential , but we have alternatives for this position , Antonini did very well last season and there's also Emanuelson who can always play there , so we'll see" .

Spoiler:

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:42 pm

i went from a hopeless milan fan to a very hopeful fan in 1 week Laughing we are looking pretty good.we also looked ok last last season but injuries ruined us.mainly cassano.Boateng and TS
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:34 pm

If we can get Sahin as the regista, we would have a VERY good team
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:38 pm

nah,we arent gettin sahin,but strootman is possible.

if only allegri used cassano as our 10 instead of boateng.....my realistic dream team

---------------Abiatti---------------
-Messi of RBs-TS----Acerbi-Vila-----
-Montolivo-Strootman-Nocerino
-------------Boateng---------------
------Cassano--------Ibra---------

banana

im seriously worried about TS's partner though,i hope he can carry our back 4.Mexes is a fraud
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:31 pm

I don't know what to think about Acerbi

I just hope his transfer to Milan will be the thing that takes his game to the next level
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:34 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:I don't know what to think about Acerbi

I just hope his transfer to Milan will be the thing that takes his game to the next level

Despite the light-hearted jokes going on around, Acerbi is actually a talent to look forward to as he has shown great potential along with his performances for Cheivo.

OT: I am so glad Allegri is deciding to bring back Vila as imo Vila is a great prospect as I have mentioned many times and was immense for Espanyol's solid campaign last season.

Hopefully he will actually be put into use.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:19 am

Please let this be true. I won't believe it 'till I see it though. Galliani said the same thing about Urby a month ago.

Call be crazy, but Acerbi should start over Mexes. Chievo actually had a decent defensive record last season. Mexes is getting thoroughly destroyed in Euro and even before that I was saying that he wasn't up to standard. He's becoming Bonera-esque.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:33 am

Let's not forget he's one of the main reasons we lost to barca...the man sent a pirlo-esque assist to messi(I think it was messi) which let to antonini's penalty
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDeeds Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:56 am

Abate-ACERBI/Mexes-Silva-Didac

MrDeeds
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:59 am

Ok. Here's a question for the optimistic guys who expect Didac and Acerbi to be protagonists in our lineup next season. It's not meant to counter your opinion since it's quite insightful . Just for further consideration.

What's the chances 2 new defenders being introduced in our lineup as regulars in the same season , without even having a full season in Milan and one of them has to fight with 2 more complete players for the LB ?

I won't be going anywhere , take your time ... (Unless Greece concedes more than 3 , then ba baee )Laughing jk

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:11 pm

Dante wrote:Ok. Here's a question for the optimistic guys who expect Didac and Acerbi to be protagonists in our lineup next season. It's not meant to counter your opinion since it's quite insightful . Just for further consideration.

What's the chances 2 new defenders being introduced in our lineup as regulars in the same season , without even having a full season in Milan and one of them has to fight with 2 more complete players for the LB ?

I won't be going anywhere , take your time ... (Unless Greece concedes more than 3 , then ba baee )Laughing jk
Acerbi is proven in serie a,and Vila isn't going to be disastrous as very few serie a teams play wide.So they'll slowly make their way into the team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:23 pm

Acerbi actually played only the 2nd half of the season. Certainly , he has much to experience and prove on Italian fields yet. Don't get me wrong though , despite Acerbi not being the biggest name around , i am quite excited we bought him.

Hell , if he can make his position his own , i would be happy. I want players who deserve their place in the 11 , i am not that interested as to what their name is.

As about Didac. I hold one back for him . Too much hype for my liking , even though i trust Arquitecto's judgement on him .

Nevertheless , both of them won't be starters because it could prove to much of a change .

It's quite something to change 2 players in the lineup , change 2 in the backline and it becomes way too riskful to fanction properly. At least not without paying for it often .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:32 pm

It isn't like We'd want to see their names on the team sheet every matchday. Mexes despite being shite in the Champions league, has been good in Serie A, and Yepes has also been very good. We'd be happy seeing them make 20-30 appearances. What worries me is the Champions league Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:41 pm

vasanthPato wrote:It isn't like We'd want to see their names on the team sheet every matchday. Mexes despite being shite in the Champions league, has been good in Serie A, and Yepes has also been very good. We'd be happy seeing them make 20-30 appearances. What worries me is the Champions league Rolling Eyes

realisticaly speaking always , CL not a target for next season . And even 20-30 appearences for Acerbi seem quite too much right now , though he hopefully does it if he's worth it.

In any case , one of them might be playing quite often next season , since Allegri mustn't risk injuries like that again . Whom it will be though , i can't possibly tell .

What i can tell , is that they won't both be on 20-30 appearences next season , unless it's because of injuries .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down