BiasedMilanFan3
Cruijf
Il Diavolo
Ganso
KR10
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Milan will sell Didac, according to reports - Page 2 Empty Re: Milan will sell Didac, according to reports

Post by KR10 Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:27 am

Milantildeath wrote:Emanuelson is supposed to be our starting left back banana

We need a DM, a Mezza'la and a bacl-up trequarista now. And we have no money whatsoever... this is going to be an interesting summer

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Milan will sell Didac, according to reports - Page 2 Empty Re: Milan will sell Didac, according to reports

Post by Forza Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:23 am

btw, what was the source for this rumour? I can't find anything on it and haven't heard anything about it since.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:01 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
I'm sorry but I don't agree with this at all.

Firstly, Didac of now is not the same Didac as one year ago... he's much better now with a lot more experience under his belt.

Further, it is never easy to join in the middle of the year and make an impact... training with the team during preseason will make a huge difference.

I can't imagine him being worse than Mesbah(even De Sciglio hasn't really proven himself)... so I see no reason why Didac shouldn't be given his chance, particularly considering we have no good full-backs.

Emaneulson wasn't good enough for Ajax. Didac was good enough for Espanyol. Why would Milan think that Emanuelson would make a better LB than Didac? La Liga is far better than the Erdivisie

Hey , all the possible candidates for LB are better than Mesbah Laughing

Anyhow , whatever . I can't expect much from a player who has played one game with us . It seems you are able , it's fine with me . Nor i will just jump on the ship because of his good season with Espanyol(14th), just because they had no one better and played him all the time. As for Emanuelson , this is another discussion for another thread.

If Didac is that good as you seem to believe , then Milan will have him back in the squad , but even then , i am 99% sure he won't grab the place next season.

Now , if he's not that good as i think , he will either get loaned again , or rot on the bench or get sold to Valencia , IF this case actually excists. Instead of the first two , i would preffer to get 5-6m to spend elsewhere or in a new leftback. Maybe , fund a transfer for Criscito now that his price will reach bottom. (That , if he's not found guilty of something.)

In any case , i wouldn't have the slightest problem or concern if he returned back. However , i am still fond of the idea of selling him to Valencia for 5-6m , if this report is to be trusted.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2