Luis Suárez re-opens Evra race row by accusing FA of victimisation - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Luis Suárez re-opens Evra race row by accusing FA of victimisation

+14
RedOranje
BarrileteCosmico
Nishankly
halamadrid2
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
donttreadonred
Zealous
Forza
Art Morte
Be/\/ceCALI
Zero
Senor Penguin
The Messiah
Blue Barrett
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Luis Suárez re-opens Evra race row by accusing FA of victimisation - Page 2 Empty Re: Luis Suárez re-opens Evra race row by accusing FA of victimisation

Post by Blue Barrett Sat May 26, 2012 6:55 pm

Okay you might have exxaggerated that lol. But yes, there's always going to be English bias. And I think Suarez's previous reputation in Holland(other controversies) also played a part in their decision.

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Luis Suárez re-opens Evra race row by accusing FA of victimisation - Page 2 Empty Re: Luis Suárez re-opens Evra race row by accusing FA of victimisation

Post by Red Alert Sun May 27, 2012 3:21 am

Zealous wrote:Suarez is an asshat. Cost Dalglish his job too.

In what way did he cost Dalglish his job? Laughing

meteormaker wrote:
And it was also Dalglish's mistreatment of the situation that earned him the flak of everybody.

That's funny as it was Commolli that f****d everything up.

donttreadonred wrote:It was the wrong thing to say. There was no need to reopen this issue. I wish he would've just let it go.

Most likely the fault of the Russia Today journalists. I doubt that Suarez just decided to start talking about it again out of nowhere.

I disaagree. Half of the people that watch football have branded him as a racist - and he isn't.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sun May 27, 2012 12:35 pm

ynwa wrote:
donttreadonred wrote:It was the wrong thing to say. There was no need to reopen this issue. I wish he would've just let it go.

Most likely the fault of the Russia Today journalists. I doubt that Suarez just decided to start talking about it again out of nowhere.

I disaagree. Half of the people that watch football have branded him as a racist - and he isn't.
I don't disagree with you there, but that telling reporters that you don't feel sorry for what you said certainly won't help your image. There's no good result from saying this. He should have kept his mouth shut and rehabilitated his image over time. He's already lost the hearsay battle once.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun May 27, 2012 4:52 pm

Why would suarez be racist when he himself is part black..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 27, 2012 5:01 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:Why would suarez be racist when he himself is part black..

Other than his hair what is "black" about Suarez? Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun May 27, 2012 5:03 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

His grandmother is african... plus, just because he doesn't really look african doesn't mean he's not part black?
That's racist in itself..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 27, 2012 5:05 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:

His grandmother is african... plus, just because he doesn't really look african doesn't mean he's not part black?

Indeed it does i wasnt aware of this and thus made myself look like the aforementioned asshat and thus :vagi:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun May 27, 2012 5:08 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:

Indeed it does i wasnt aware of this and thus made myself look like the aforementioned asshat and thus :vagi:
It's fine mole Very Happy
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2