EarlyPrototype
M99
dverasc
42 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Raphael Varane - Page 2 Empty Re: Raphael Varane

Post by The Franchise Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:12 pm

Whats wrong with kids...cant they just wait?

Like in 3-4 years (when he still is only 22) Madrid or someone great will still want you if you actually worth a damn and you might actually get a chance to play at that age.

Dont they ever learn?

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:14 pm

The Franchise wrote:Whats wrong with kids...cant they just wait?

Like in 3-4 years (when he still is only 22) Madrid or someone great will still want you if you actually worth a damn and you might actually get a chance to play at that age.

Dont they ever learn?

i would like to see you as a 18 yo prodigy, zidane and mourinho talk to you and tell you they have something in mind for you. how do you say no?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:15 pm

Dont they ever learn?

Or it creates a years long saga with a club not being able to buy back the talent they already had now that he is established and clubs who don't want to part with their key player.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:18 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Dont they ever learn?

i would like to see you as a 18 yo prodigy, zidane and mourinho talk to you and tell you they have something in mind for you. how do you say no?

Yeah, I would. Look at Canales and you have all you need to know.

Varane isnt going to play a big role next season, you and I both know that. Who cares what lies Mou and Zidane tell you, player has to use your brain. Or at least have an agent actually looking at your best interests as a player rather then how much money you can get now.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:18 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Dont they ever learn?

Yea and on top of that he gets couple millions to his bank account.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:19 pm

Guiltybystander wrote:

Dont they ever learn?

Or it creates a years long saga with a club not being able to buy back the talent they already had now that he is established and clubs who don't want to part with their key player.

Player power rules all, if he wants to leave, he will leave.

Players know this.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:23 pm

The Franchise wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Dont they ever learn?

Varane isnt going to play a big role next season, you and I both know that. Who cares what lies Mou and Zidane tell you, player has to use your brain. Or at least have an agent actually looking at your best interests as a player rather then how much money you can get now.

Canales?

Or
Marcelo
Higuain
Ozil
DiMaria
Ramos
Khedira

?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:23 pm

The Franchise wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Dont they ever learn?

I dont even think he is staying. His mom was worried about playing time and wanted him to chose PSG, but he picked us.

my bet is that he is going on loan.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:27 pm

Crimson wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Dont they ever learn?

Canales?

Or
Marcelo
Higuain
Ozil
DiMaria
Ramos
Khedira

?????

Marcelo, Ramos and Higuain actually came at a time when you were trusting youth that were in theory not ready.....

The rest were all going to go straight into the first team so dont count....

Plus Mourinho hates youth all he cares about is is winning and building his own sky high ego...

And dont bring Ozil out or the rest he bought last year its pretty obvious they were ready iam talking about youngsters that have to be groomed for the first team...

And if you really think Varane will get a chance at Madrid then your more delusional then a set of Aston Villa fans.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:29 pm

Players also have to take this bet.

It might be bad for their development, but on the other hand. What if you get a random injury and never play again? You could have had 5 million in a bank account. Now you don't.

If you can go to Real Madrid, be nurtured by Jose Mourinho, have the chance to train with some of the best players in the world, have Zidane as your godfather.... You go.

Chance of a lifetime. He might not play, he might ruin his career (although talent = talent, he will get a chance somewhere else), or he might be part of something great.

Not to say Madrid is being a bit morally off with doing this constantly, but we at least don't have to buy the young talents we already could have had back for 40 million.

Btw, lol at those who constantly say that Mourinho hates youth. Have you looked at the, hmm lets say, ALL the transfers he did for Madrid? Only one was old. All the others were young, relatively unexperienced players and he has debuted tons of youth players. He has even taken over the cantera. He has other plans for Madrid than simply getting a quick fix of glory for his resume.

Last edited by Guiltybystander on Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:30 pm

Mole, if mourinho is choosing to keep Varane then i have little doubt he will get involved.

So far he has shown that h uses the player he signs, and as opposed to what he usually does, he didnt go after a horde of mercenaries 30 something players just to get the CL and gtfo
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:30 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Dont they ever learn?

I dont even think he is staying. His mom was worried about playing time and wanted him to chose PSG, but he picked us.

my bet is that he is going on loan.

Well at least someone understands, his mother is smart.

Look at Sakho, he could of forced a move time ago, he wouldnt of played, he has waited and is now the boss of PSG, whenever he moves, he will command a role in any team.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:30 pm

Crimson wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Dont they ever learn?

Canales?

Or
Marcelo
Higuain
Ozil
DiMaria
Ramos
Khedira

?????

Yeah this isnt an attack on the entire Madrid club....im taking about individual players.

All I am saying is, he isnt going to play a big role now, he has to wait.

How close were you to losing Higuain and how many times have you guys wanted a true leftback? What about Gago?

Khedira isnt a 17-18 year old kid...neither is Di Maria and neither is Ozil.....they stayed at their clubs and played in the first team for many years, became the bosses of their clubs first.

Varane hasnt even done that, he has played 25 pro games.......big difference..

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:35 pm

This could go bad or good. But remember that Carvalho is old and he is replaceable. So the spot for him is open, only his experience that is blocking it. I think he will bench 1 year and then start or something.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:37 pm

omarish wrote:This could go bad or good. But remember that Carvalho is old and he is replaceable. So the spot for him is open, only his experience that is blocking it. I think he will bench 1 year and then start or something.

How is he going to get experience on the bench?

What will he learn spending a year on the bench?

Nothing.

Players dont get better sitting and watching from the bench, they get better (more experienced) playing in games.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:40 pm

The Franchise wrote:
omarish wrote:This could go bad or good. But remember that Carvalho is old and he is replaceable. So the spot for him is open, only his experience that is blocking it. I think he will bench 1 year and then start or something.

Nothing.

Players dont get better sitting and watching from the bench, they get better (more experienced) playing in games.

Loan him would be the best option. Or he could actually play, we never know. Maybe this guy is talented enough to just play already.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:41 pm

The Franchise wrote:

Nothing.

Cryface, youth talents are benched first too. What does it matter? He has time.
Only players with the wrong mentality rot away on the bench in this Madrid, he will either be loaned or he'll get his chance.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:42 pm

I doubt it, especially with Mourinho as coach.

But I seriously and sincerely hope so, a year on the bench will do nothing for him and he looks a talent, it doesnt need to be wasted.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:44 pm

Guiltybystander wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

Nothing.

Only players with the wrong mentality rot away on the bench in this Madrid, he will either be loaned or he'll get his chance.

I will say this in the least disrespectful way as possible.

Your clueless if you think spending a year on the bench "doesnt matter" because he has "time", utterly clueless.

Only players with the wrong mentality rot on the bench?

Thats it, blame anyone other then your club.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:45 pm

Well it doesn't look like he's going to replace Pepe or Ramos anytime soon. He should stay at Lens (loan) for a few more years and become better.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:47 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Guiltybystander wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

Nothing.

Your clueless if you think spending a year on the bench "doesnt matter" because he has "time", utterly clueless.

Isn't Thiago benched at the moment in Barca? He isn't flopping. We could utilise Varane in the same way as you use Thiago. Thiago looked really good with the Spain u-21, he even was the best of them.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:47 pm

The Franchise wrote:I doubt it, especially with Mourinho as coach.

But I seriously and sincerely hope so, a year on the bench will do nothing for him and he looks a talent, it doesnt need to be wasted.

well, mourinho is in charge, and mourinho signed him.

mourinho is trying something different maybe? we havent really been after the type of mercenaries he signs to win and then leave, have we?

my bet is that he is trying to settle, otherwise there is no point signing so many young player.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:49 pm

omarish wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
Guiltybystander wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

Nothing.

Isn't Thiago benched at the moment in Barca? He isn't flopping. We could utilise Varane in the same way as you use Thiago. Thiago looked really good with the Spain u-21, he even was the best of them.

Number 1. Thiago played regular football, for the B team.

Number 2. This season will be his first season with the first team, if he doesnt play, I will say the same things, he is being wasted.

Therefore, its not comparable.

I am talking about playing football, any football, not sitting and watching from the bench.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:51 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
The Franchise wrote:I doubt it, especially with Mourinho as coach.

well, mourinho is in charge, and mourinho signed him.

mourinho is trying something different maybe? we havent really been after the type of mercenaries he signs to win and then leave, have we?

my bet is that he is trying to settle, otherwise there is no point signing so many young player.

Do we know Mou signed him?

Wasnt it Zidane who recommended him and then he was signed.

It doesnt seem like Mou chose him and that was that.

But yeah, lets see what happens, Mou's history tells us differently though.

Pepe, Carvalho, Ramos, Raul Albiol...in that order...all 4 of them will play centerback in a game of any importance before Varane does, regardless of how good the kid is. Thats what I think.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:52 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Guiltybystander wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

Nothing.

I said Madrid was morally wrong! And I have judged their careless disregard of young players all the time.

You ignored my earlier post on the matter so I shall repeat:
- He will get money. What if he gets a career ending injury? Proves not to be that talented at all? He will have his millions.
- He will get the chance to train/play with the best, and will have arguably the best coach of the era assisting him in his development.
- His name is set.

If he fails, he has lost a year. He will still only be 19, an age where many players haven't even debuted in first teams. If he succeeds, he has gold in his hands.

In that sense, yes, it is only a year.

And it is true that Mourinho has shown this year that he does give youngsters a chance. Pedro Leon and consequently also Canales didn't show the right mentality (complaining etc.), thus BENCH. And the latter might even get another chance.

Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:52 pm

He will learn more on the bench at Madrid than being loaned out imo

He will get ample playing time. If a player as bad as Albiol can get over 32 games at Madrid last season this kid can do alot better, especially if Lass ends up leaving as he can play DM as well.

Not to mention learning from players like Ramos, Carvalho and Pepe. He won't get that experience anywhere else

Seriously people

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next