Blue Barrett
47 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Nasri Mocks Arsenal Fans - Page 6 Empty Re: Nasri Mocks Arsenal Fans

Post by aleumdance Wed May 16, 2012 2:19 pm

[quote="Surag"

You are a selling club[/quote]

Arsenal are in a transition period, and WE ARE NOT A SELLING CLUB.

should I make a list of top Juve players that left in calciopoli?

Ibra, Vieira, Cannavarro, and others?

or let me give you a list of Arsenal players that left and how

Adebayor. thought he was bigger than this team, Wengere showed him the door

Flamini. SAME SHIT

HLEB SAME SHIT

NASRI SAME SHIT

the ones that were "truly " sold are Kolo, senderos, cesc, and clichy/..

so shut this crap of arsenal beeing a selling club

aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 16, 2012 2:23 pm

Henry, Vieira, Nasri, Cesc, Adebayor, Clichy, Kolo, Senderos, etc.

That's a whole lot of selling to me... and all those guys were right in their prime when they left, except for Henry and Vieira who left to get trophies towards the end of their primes as they saw the writing on the wall.

Arsenal is not a pure selling team. But they lack the ambition of an elite team. So the better players stay away from Arsenal right now. That perception needs to change.

i don't think even the most avid gunner fan would disagree that Arsenal winning EPL or CL is a longshot until the roster is changed significantly.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 16, 2012 2:26 pm

Surag wrote:Well thats what Arsenal have been all about in these last few years..Finally the board are coming to their senses..We'd be glad to see a strong Arsenal competing for titles and actually winning them again.

Jeez Urban why so sensitive,that was not a hate post.

Have a feeling RVP will end up at City though.

Not sensitive, just proving how uninformed your post was. You think Arsenal fans are enjoying this shit? van Persie to City, van Persie to Juventus, van Persie to Barcelona - I hate those rumours and I hope it will end before the Euros. What I must admit is that if van Persie gets sold this summer than we're indeed a selling club, as I think even if van Persie doesn't want to renew we should not sell him anyway and let him go for free next year. We should f*cking win something next year.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Wed May 16, 2012 2:26 pm

Tbh the way we signed podolski worries me a bit. Its so unusual for us to sign a player that early, especially if its a big player, it kind of makes me think they might have been getting a contingency plan in place for if van persie leaves. Hopefully that is not the case
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 16, 2012 2:29 pm

Hard to have a decent debate with over-sensitive Arsenal Fans when some of them cant get a grip with reality it seems.

I dont want to pull in Juventus here as i have no intention for the thread to be further derailed and basically going off-topic..

But comparing Arsenal's situation and their policies over the years to Juventus' is apples to oranges..Just to make it clear.I'm out of this thread.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Wed May 16, 2012 2:32 pm

mate, Surag, we are just mad at constant ripping of Arsenal from the media, and everyone jumping on trhe bandwagon to bash

its annoying, and I am tired
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 16, 2012 2:37 pm

Surag wrote:I'm out of this thread.

Thanks.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed May 16, 2012 2:46 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:It's normal when people like Adit make troll attempts, people will respond to him and he won't bother to respond because he's done his job, create a shit-storm.
what i wrote in this thread you find troll worthy ? Laughing

That Arsenal fans were abusing Nasri even after he left and they were obsessed with him? that not a troll attempt ,thats a fact lol..

There is a reason some one said Arsenal fans rage thread against player who left 454535 ..
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed May 16, 2012 2:51 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Wasn't Juventus in the same position as Arsenal if not worse? From 7th position to an invincible season, with some additions to their team.

If Juventus did it from Serie B to champions I'm sure Arsenal can do it from the 3rd position. (with some new signings obviously)
Juventus had a reason to lose thier edge, we were relegated and lost shitloads of money and reputation whilst arsenal have (no offence to gunners ofcourse cause i like arsenal) seemed to fizzle out these past few years. You cannot compare what Juve went through to arsenals current situation.

This love of buying young players to develop has gone way out of control i think. Every year im sure Wenger says something like 'I belive the current crop of players can challenge next year for major titles' but saying that every year without and sort of actual improvement and selling then SELLING your top players or players that are soon going bolster your chances at winning something makes it sound like the board are currently happy siting behind making the CL place whilst most other teams have improved dramatically in recent years and arsenal havent.

So far you have only signed Podolski, your talking as if you have deals already wrapped up for M'villa, Kagawa and Vertonghen. Untill they all become official you cant say your ambitious in the market but it is obviously a good start with Poldi and if you manage to sign atleast one of the other players you mentioned then it is already a terrific market for you but theres still the possibility that Robin can leave which would be a huge blow (and not the kind us guys like Razz ).

I mean, you barley qualified for a CL spot, if thats not a kick up the arse i dont know what it? Its not like you've had much financial trouble at the club and you always finish in a CL spot so it couldnt be that hard to attract brilliant players but they want somewhere else, money probably has a huge part to play in it i suppose, top players want a top wage but teams like Arsenal and Juve dont pay high wages but its still not an excuse on not attempting to buy great players that will instantly improve your squad (even if they flop its still a move in the right direction i suppose). This Juve side COULD of had the likes of Rossi, Aguero, Dzeko ect ect but we werent in the CL and thats what those type of players want, top european football which arsenal can provide almost yearly without miss as seen by your track record. Juve HAD to settle for players like Vucinic, Quags, Matri as they werent too bothered about CL but this is the point im coming to, why do arsenal struggle to sign players when they can constantl offer the best platform for players to showcase thier talent? there has to be some other excuse besides 'Wenger is a cheapskate'?

Juve made many mistakes, went through loads of managers and players before they had this great season, we shook things up, basically a different club now but still named Juventus. I feel arsenal need to do the same. Dont get it wrong either, Juve win will NOTHING next year unless we spend on quality players i can almost garuntee it, same applies to arsenal, the only differnce is the Juve board have this new confidence and desire to win which arsenal currently dont have. sorry but its true, otherwise you would be signing atleast 2-3 WC players every odd year, actually fighting other teams not only on the pitch but in the market which you dont, when was the last time a BIG player chose Arsenal over another team? Instead you compete with the likes of Fulham, random french/italian/german clubs for undiscovered youngsters every season with maybe only 2 decent signings.

Anyway i feel lost and confused in my post now so im just gunna post it.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 16, 2012 2:57 pm

Adit wrote:Arsenal fans were butthurt over Nasri leaving. They didnt treat it as a normal player leaving at all. They were all over him,abusing him in airport , following him in car ,tweeting abuses from the day one lol...why did Nasri get so much shet from the start itself if arsenal fans didnt care about him?

Yeah I mean these kind of posts are very informing + full of lies Rolling Eyes
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed May 16, 2012 2:59 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Adit wrote:Arsenal fans were butthurt over Nasri leaving. They didnt treat it as a normal player leaving at all. They were all over him,abusing him in airport , following him in car ,tweeting abuses from the day one lol...why did Nasri get so much shet from the start itself if arsenal fans didnt care about him?

As far as i saw, all of what he is said is true.

My buddy and arsenal fan loved nasri at first but asoon as the media attention came in he turned on nasri quite steadily.

Maybe its gooner mentality syndrome? Razz
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed May 16, 2012 3:01 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:

Yeah Arsenal fans were wishing him success and never ever abused him at all Rolling Eyes

his twitter is full of arsenal fans taking piss at him and him responding Laughing from the day one itself..

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 16, 2012 3:09 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:Juventus had a reason to lose thier edge, we were relegated and lost shitloads of money and reputation whilst arsenal have (no offence to gunners ofcourse cause i like arsenal) seemed to fizzle out these past few years. You cannot compare what Juve went through to arsenals current situation.

This love of buying young players to develop has gone way out of control i think. Every year im sure Wenger says something like 'I belive the current crop of players can challenge next year for major titles' but saying that every year without and sort of actual improvement and selling then SELLING your top players or players that are soon going bolster your chances at winning something makes it sound like the board are currently happy siting behind making the CL place whilst most other teams have improved dramatically in recent years and arsenal havent.

So far you have only signed Podolski, your talking as if you have deals already wrapped up for M'villa, Kagawa and Vertonghen. Untill they all become official you cant say your ambitious in the market but it is obviously a good start with Poldi and if you manage to sign atleast one of the other players you mentioned then it is already a terrific market for you but theres still the possibility that Robin can leave which would be a huge blow (and not the kind us guys like Razz ).

I mean, you barley qualified for a CL spot, if thats not a kick up the arse i dont know what it? Its not like you've had much financial trouble at the club and you always finish in a CL spot so it couldnt be that hard to attract brilliant players but they want somewhere else, money probably has a huge part to play in it i suppose, top players want a top wage but teams like Arsenal and Juve dont pay high wages but its still not an excuse on not attempting to buy great players that will instantly improve your squad (even if they flop its still a move in the right direction i suppose). This Juve side COULD of had the likes of Rossi, Aguero, Dzeko ect ect but we werent in the CL and thats what those type of players want, top european football which arsenal can provide almost yearly without miss as seen by your track record. Juve HAD to settle for players like Vucinic, Quags, Matri as they werent too bothered about CL but this is the point im coming to, why do arsenal struggle to sign players when they can constantl offer the best platform for players to showcase thier talent? there has to be some other excuse besides 'Wenger is a cheapskate'?

Juve made many mistakes, went through loads of managers and players before they had this great season, we shook things up, basically a different club now but still named Juventus. I feel arsenal need to do the same. Dont get it wrong either, Juve win will NOTHING next year unless we spend on quality players i can almost garuntee it, same applies to arsenal, the only differnce is the Juve board have this new confidence and desire to win which arsenal currently dont have. sorry but its true, otherwise you would be signing atleast 2-3 WC players every odd year, actually fighting other teams not only on the pitch but in the market which you dont, when was the last time a BIG player chose Arsenal over another team? Instead you compete with the likes of Fulham, random french/italian/german clubs for undiscovered youngsters every season with maybe only 2 decent signings.

Anyway i feel lost and confused in my post now so im just gunna post it.

I read/enjoyed your post and I agree on almost every thing you wrote.

I wasn't comparing Juventus's situation with Arsenal's, in fact you're proving my point - that if Juventus can do it from Serie B with less money/no CL/no attraction from world-class players than Arsenal can do it aswell with CL, money and all. Arsenal just needs to spend a bit cash and it started well with Podolski.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 16, 2012 3:16 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:Yeah I mean these kind of posts are very informing + full of lies Rolling Eyes
As far as i saw, all of what he is said is true.

My buddy and arsenal fan loved nasri at first but asoon as the media attention came in he turned on nasri quite steadily.

Maybe its gooner mentality syndrome? Razz [/quote]

First of all Nasri was chased by Liverpool fans not Arsenal fans, I consider this a lie.

As for your buddy he's absolutely right to hate him, I mean why doesn't he hate Clichy, Kolo Toure, Cesc or every other player that stayed classy?

And this gooner mentality syndrome stereotype is such bullshit, Clichy, Kolo, Cesc, Eduardo, Henry etc...

And Adit, if you're such a Twitter freak why don't u check Clichy's, Eduardo's orr Cesc's twitter and see the hate they get Rolling Eyes

What the f*ck is wrong with you, he deserved it - since the 1st day he signed for Man City he was taking digs at Arsenal fans - why couldn't he just shut it like Clichy did?

Last edited by urbaNRoots on Wed May 16, 2012 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed May 16, 2012 3:18 pm

so you are admitting Nasri is getting alot of abuse which was i posted Laughing

good job lad,try harder next time.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 16, 2012 3:22 pm

Nasri's hate from Arsenal fans was so unobvious so you have to repeat it and create a point out of it Rolling Eyes

BRAVO.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed May 16, 2012 3:24 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Nasri's hate from Arsenal fans was so unobvious so you have to repeat it and create a point out of it Rolling Eyes

BRAVO.

So i made a statement which was true but since it was so obvious ,its trolling Laughing

Nice logic.

state the obvious---->trolling

lie about some thing---->trolling

Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 16, 2012 3:26 pm

Arsenal fans were butthurt over Nasri leaving.
:facepalm: do I have to quote everything you write, dumbass?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed May 16, 2012 3:32 pm

Arsenal fans were butthurt you idiot Laughing

heck some of your players were butthurt too.

go check the Frimpongs twitter fights with Nasri

and if you think stating the Obvious is trolling .... :facepalm:

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Wed May 16, 2012 3:33 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Arsenal lost their competitive edge, and it's not surprise that some of your players want to move on, as RvP at the moment. Nasri's words are just twisting the blade into a reality that already hurts.

No Arsenal did not lose their competitive edge. When Nasri was still an Arsenal player we were fighting for the title and were in the Carling Cup final, and if it wasn't for him being complete shit in that second-half season we could probably win the league and we wouldn't even discuss this.

It was one off-year season and we didn't fight for the title, we are showing ambition with the arriving of Podolski and the M'Vila, Vertonghen, Kagawa rumours.
Really Laughing So Arsenal would have probably won the league if Nasri wasn't shit....That shows either one of these two:1-That Nasri was a really Important player for Arsenal and that you were reliant on him or 2-Your post is full of Crap.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 16, 2012 4:54 pm

vivabarca38 wrote:Really Laughing So Arsenal would have probably won the league if Nasri wasn't shit....That shows either one of these two:1-That Nasri was a really Important player for Arsenal and that you were reliant on him or 2-Your post is full of Crap.

He was part of a team, if Messi would've stopped scoring/assisting in the second half season you would be fighting for Europa League if someone else wouldn't step up smartass. It was van Persie who was carrying Arsenal that time, he scored every f*cking game - and Nasri didn't score or assist a goal in his whole second-half season.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed May 16, 2012 9:23 pm

Surag wrote:Hard to have a decent debate with over-sensitive Arsenal Fans when some of them cant get a grip with reality it seems
Rolling Eyes

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t21005-santos-marcelo

Surag wrote:Stupid threads from deluded Arsenal fans what do you expect..
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 16, 2012 9:26 pm

Sorry ,that was in the heat of the moment..Plus i was in an excited mood and simultaneously in another thread(Juventus Invincibles thread) you Arsenal fans came in with butthurt comments.

Think i did apologize in the end.

Last edited by Surag on Wed May 16, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Wed May 16, 2012 11:04 pm

Arsenal lost their competitive edge? That's an ignorant comment and misinformed. A joke of a comment.

It all started with the ButtCesc to Barcelona saga. Barca players would not shut the hell up about ButtCesc and how he has their DNA, and every week there would be a new quote from some Barca-related person about how Fabregas is suffering, he needs to leave to win. Cesc wanted to leave a year ago but for some reason ended up staying. I wish he left earlier so the drama bullsh1t wouldn't have continued throughout the year.

Of course when your captain and best player is going to jump ship, it creates a negative aura in the team camp. If we were going to lose a player as important to the team as Cesc, surely it's bound to create a sh1tstorm. This sh1tstorm was present all the way to the Birmingham game in the CC final, where the season just collapsed. We were doing very well in the CL, we were in the CC final, and moving up in the league table. Things could have been much different had we not choked in that final. I remember spraining my hand from punching my desk as hard as I can after that game. The morale boost from that victory would have been huge. Then we played Barca and beat them at home, and had a great chance and going through at their expense, had it not been for a BS red card, and Fabregas acting like he was already a Barca player that game judging by the way he performed and how he gifted Iniesta a goal with a stupid-a$$ backheel...

Since that CC game, things just got worse. Nasri was starving and needed to stuff his face with more cash, so he had to go to United and offer Fergie some sexual favors until City came out and were willing to pay 3x as much for a BJ, so he went over there. Since then he just hasn't shut up about how Mancini and City fans are so much bigger and more satisfying in any hole he needed to have filled, while constantly talking about how Arsenal fans weren't as passionate about polishing his shaft. The guy has no honor, respect or integrity. Characters like him aren't worthy of wearing the Arsenal shirt.

Clichy left because he had been there for 8 years and wanted to move on + didn't see a good future for the club at the time (can't blame him) I have a lot of respect for him and still love him as a player, and wish him well. I do wish he had stayed with us, but I respect his decision.

Core players leaving us had nothing to do with "losing the competitive edge" ...We lost 3 important players: Wilshere out for the season, Vermaelen(our best defender at the time) was injured, Sagna i believe as well. We had to make emergency signings and rebuild. Then you can see how weak we were when we got our asses handed to use 8-2 by United. Arteta , Gervinnho, Benayoun, Mertesacker all turned out to be great signings but it took some time for them to adjust, and these are NOT kids, but proven adult players, so you Arsenal haters can shove off and stop with the Wenger Pedo jokes now too. The funny thing is that even with the disaster we were in, we made it farther than both Manchester teams in the CL, went from 17th place --> 3rd place finish in the league above Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool.

Why the hell would RVP leave? Where could he go where he's guaranteed to win something? NOWHERE, he's at the best club he can be at. On paper, our starting 11 is not weaker than any team in the PL. I'm certain Van Persie will stay, Podolski is a huge + signing for morale as well as quality. M'Vila looks certain. These are not little kids, but proven international star players. Arsenal is only improving, and next season you will see. For all you "yeah yeah that's what Arsenal fans say every year" .. look at how well we bounced back even after the worst Arsenal start i can remember seen since i started watching football in the 90's. I've noticed that there are a lot of Arsenal haters on this board.. Some of you guys are pretty good trolls, but really should keep the Nasri dick-riding to yourselves.

Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Thu May 17, 2012 12:37 am

Barrettinator wrote:
"People at Arsenal tried to make out that I came here for the money," Nasri said. "I hope they are watching me now, collecting my Premier League winner's medal. I believe they have not won a trophy for many years now.

"I made the hard choice to come and fight for my place at a big club, where they never settle for second best, and I have proved it correct.

"I now hope the Arsenal fans can get on with their lives and forget me, they should celebrate their third-place achievement and I will focus on winning titles."

Nasri also suggested that some players at Arsenal are not giving their all to the cause, but are happy to take their wages and settle for third place in the table.

"If all that I was interested in was money, the easiest decision would have been to stay at Arsenal, picking up my money every week and walking into the team," he said.

"There are many people doing this right now at Arsenal."
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1070873/man-city's-samir-nasri-mocks-arsenal-fans-after-title-triumph?cc=5901

Nasri Mocks Arsenal Fans - Page 6 Ohsnap

lmao :matrix:

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lizard King Thu May 17, 2012 2:10 am

Douche talk. Really don't care for the whole Nasri saga but those were just low blows, especially coming from a professional player.

Too bad he looks like a dyke
The Lizard King
The Lizard King
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next