celikmilan
dostoevsky
Forza
Potential
10 posters

Go down

Looking into the positives Empty Looking into the positives

Post by Potential Mon May 07, 2012 9:33 am

Mattia De Sciglio is absolutely magnificent.
Kevin Prince Boateng played in the three men midfield and did well (hopefully transferred there permanently)
The entire medical staff will be looked at; hopefully no more million injuries per season
The most dangerous attacking side in the league; look at goal scored!
Forcing Galliani into making a few purchases!
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Looking into the positives Empty Re: Looking into the positives

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 9:54 am

im surprised with de sciglio... lol good for him, the more he plays well like this the more brighter future he holds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon May 07, 2012 10:11 am

Don't get me wrong, I'm massively pissed off at how this season's turned out, I'm not over it yet and I won't be over it until we win it next year... but I have to say that out of all the threads made after the game, I like this one the most.

Especially the part about forcing Galliani to spend more.

De Sciglio has now come into the picture as a legit option at LB. Will Didac get a shot over him next season?

MilanLab needs to come under some serious scrutiny...

...as does Allegri. I'm not joining in the calls for his head, in fact, I think we have improved from last year, however, he is going to need to improve faster to avoid being fired.

Boateng as part of 3-man midfield again... I wonder if that is his best position? He has performed well as a TQ too, but I have always thought that he wasn't naturally a TQ. I'd like to see someone with a bit more flair in that position.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon May 07, 2012 10:31 am

Boateng doesn't have the discipline, both in terms of temperament and tactically, to play deeper, he'd be a red card waiting to happen in every game. I like him where he is, even if he's not the most cultured AM around he gives a nice sense of silk and steel to the forward line.

El Shaarawy and to a lesser extent De Sciglio have picked up some experience, we broke through to the quarter-finals of the CL for the first time in far too long and we might finally have set off some alarm bells in the minds of B&G that we need a new midfield and one which is young, dynamic and creative.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by celikmilan Mon May 07, 2012 10:42 am

we might finally have set off some alarm bells in the minds of B&G that we need a new midfield and one which is young, dynamic and creative. [/quote]

Yeah. Keita, Traore and Mudingayi. :facepalm:
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon May 07, 2012 1:01 pm

celikmilan wrote: we might finally have set off some alarm bells in the minds of B&G that we need a new midfield and one which is young, dynamic and creative.

Yeah. Keita, Traore and Mudingayi. :facepalm: [/quote]

idk even know who these ppl are :facepalm:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Mon May 07, 2012 1:03 pm

Not convinced by De Sciglio as of yet, still way too early to make judgments especially after only having seen him play there once.

We scored the most goals with Zlatan basically doing most of the damage on his own, makes one wonder what could happen if he had a more reliable driving force next to him.

We limped through the season but never gave up like true champions.

Proudest moment of the season Nesta's slide challenge on Messi and later on T.S equalizing header in stoppage time
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Mon May 07, 2012 4:53 pm

galliani needs to find a decent medical team.. wat happened to that world famous milan lab??? we need to re instate our world class title
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Mon May 07, 2012 9:23 pm

I'm happy with Boateng being in the AM position. I think he's extremely talented and has plenty of talent; the problems lie elsewhere.

Ambrosini and MVB simply don't have the pace and athleticism to play against the top teams, which is why we suffer in big games. Further, the LCM, or the playmaker role in Allegri's system, has been short of quality this season.

With perhaps 4 or 5 midfielders leaving this seaon, we cant expect 4 top quality players coming in. I don't mind Montolivo and Traore coming in, as long as we get 2 other top quality midfielders, or at least someone who is young and has the potential to be WC.

I don't think Montolivo is world class. A top-level playmaker to play the mezz'ala role I think should be the place where top money is spent, as it's unrealistic to spend top money on all the positions where we need reinforcement.

For LB, between Didac, Antonini and De Sciglio, I think we aren't in terrible position. I just hope we bring it at least one WC player this summer, and I hope it's a player who can play in the Mezza'la positon.

Same situation as last year, except I hope we get a legit Mr.X, not Aquilani

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 8:25 am

Boateng can be hit and miss..Sometimes he does the spectacular but he can't do anything what a traditional treq can do...When teams park the bus against we are clueless..Our midfield three doesn't know how to thread a through ball.We need an entire shake up of the midfield..Any offer above 20mn for Boateng...I'd gladly accept..In case we don't buy a true treq,no chance in Champions League once again

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDeeds Tue May 08, 2012 8:45 am

vasanthPato wrote:Boateng can be hit and miss..Sometimes he does the spectacular but he can't do anything what a traditional treq can do...When teams park the bus against we are clueless..Our midfield three doesn't know how to thread a through ball.We need an entire shake up of the midfield..Any offer above 20mn for Boateng...I'd gladly accept..In case we don't buy a true treq,no chance in Champions League once again

Exactly.

MrDeeds
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue May 08, 2012 12:13 pm

MrDeeds wrote:
vasanthPato wrote:Boateng can be hit and miss..Sometimes he does the spectacular but he can't do anything what a traditional treq can do...When teams park the bus against we are clueless..Our midfield three doesn't know how to thread a through ball.We need an entire shake up of the midfield..Any offer above 20mn for Boateng...I'd gladly accept..In case we don't buy a true treq,no chance in Champions League once again

Exactly.
I'm not sure that selling our best midfielder in his prime is a good idea. We should concentrate on selling others first and trying to replace some of them.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDeeds Tue May 08, 2012 1:24 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
MrDeeds wrote:

Exactly.
I'm not sure that selling our best midfielder in his prime is a good idea. We should concentrate on selling others first and trying to replace some of them.

Wait...I didn't read the selling part. Damn.
I just agreed on he has his ups and downs.

MrDeeds
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 08, 2012 3:01 pm

I really like that young fullback you played the last few games in place of Bonera. Who is he ? That must be a big positive thing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue May 08, 2012 3:45 pm

DeviAngel wrote:I really like that young fullback you played the last few games in place of Bonera. Who is he ? That must be a big positive thing
De Sciglio
Milan youth product. 19 y.o.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mattia_De_Sciglio
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 08, 2012 3:54 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:I really like that young fullback you played the last few games in place of Bonera. Who is he ? That must be a big positive thing
De Sciglio
Milan youth product. 19 y.o.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mattia_De_Sciglio

I really liked him, he can be big star
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun May 13, 2012 10:38 pm

Just realized Ibra won the Capocannoniere.

About time a Milan player won it Thumbs up
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down