Juventus success proves I am still number one, claims Pirlo  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Juventus success proves I am still number one, claims Pirlo

3 posters

Go down

Juventus success proves I am still number one, claims Pirlo  Empty Juventus success proves I am still number one, claims Pirlo

Post by DeviAngel Sun 6 May - 18:39

Andrea Pirlo has claimed that he has shown himself to be among the best players in the world following his contribution to Juventus' Scudetto success this season.

The midfielder did not have the best of campaigns last season, as despite being part of AC Milan's Serie A-winning squad in 2010-11, he struggled to make much of an impact under coach Massimiliano Allegri and experienced a dip in form for Italy as well.

However, his move to Juventus last summer proved to be vital tonic in his career, with Bianconeri coach Antonio Conte choosing to build his team around the 32-year-old, and Pirlo believes the switch has put him back in the same breath as other celebrated individuals.

"It's a title well deserved and one that we wanted from the beginning," Pirlo told Sky Sport Italia. "I think that we earned it on the pitch.

"I wanted to win and I did. I left Milan because I needed more motivation in my career, so I chose Juve and bought into their project.

"I believed I was number one and I believe I have demonstrated it again this season."

When quizzed on who would succeed him in his playmaking duties one day, Pirlo added: "I hope to continue playing for many more years because I am enjoying myself and I still really want [to win more trophies]."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juventus success proves I am still number one, claims Pirlo  Empty Re: Juventus success proves I am still number one, claims Pirlo

Post by MrDeeds Mon 7 May - 23:43

Did he lie? That's right, no.

Pirlo > Any other midfielder/player/human.

MrDeeds
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Juventus success proves I am still number one, claims Pirlo  Empty Re: Juventus success proves I am still number one, claims Pirlo

Post by Cassius Tue 8 May - 4:14

Silly Silly Milan.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down