Onyx
SuperMAG
halamadrid2
Mr Nick09
Adit
40 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

HIGGY STAYING HATERS AND BIATCHES!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: HIGGY STAYING HATERS AND BIATCHES!!!!

Post by Onyx Mon May 07, 2012 11:36 am

PSG star Javier Pastore says Real Madrid striker Gonzalo Higuain has asked him about life in Paris.

Higuain is expected to leave Real in the summer, with Chelsea and Juventus also monitoring his situation.

"He told me he has the opportunity to move to PSG, but also other clubs want him," revealed Pastore in L'Equipe.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

HIGGY STAYING HATERS AND BIATCHES!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: HIGGY STAYING HATERS AND BIATCHES!!!!

Post by Baraa Mon May 07, 2012 12:04 pm

nick's last sig Sad
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 07, 2012 12:08 pm

That was two days ago lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 07, 2012 12:09 pm

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon May 07, 2012 12:10 pm

Zealous wrote:That was two days ago lol

what was 2 days ago?
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon May 07, 2012 12:13 pm

LMAO

Zeal :bow:
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 11:24 pm

"Nasser has never met either Kaka or Higuain," Leonardo told AFP. "It's been written as fact, but Nasser has never met Kaka or Higuain."

"Someone else from the club? Never. There is a respect over players between great clubs."

------------------------------

"There'll be nothing to do if someone pays Higuain's rescission clause. Everyone knows I'd like him to stay, but that's what clauses are for. Gonzalo is one of the best centre forwards in the world."

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon May 14, 2012 1:09 pm

"They have been almost six great years here in which I have had to fight for everything. I'm very grateful to the club and I've always tried to show this whenever I've taken to the pitch, I hope everything turns out well."

--------------

Meaning?

The media is spinning it as a hint for a move away, but it can be argued either way.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 14, 2012 1:15 pm

Granero said today that Pipita will stay.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon May 14, 2012 1:24 pm

Zealous wrote:Granero said today that Pipita will stay.

Would he keep a player against his will?
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 14, 2012 2:12 pm

I don't think it's a case of Pipita wanting to go 100%.

I'm certain it's a case of just wanting to be a bigger part of the team which is understandable.

If Jose promises him more minutes he'll stay I'm very sure of this.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon May 14, 2012 6:55 pm

Zealous wrote:I don't think it's a case of Pipita wanting to go 100%.

I'm certain it's a case of just wanting to be a bigger part of the team which is understandable.

Yeah I wasnt saying that Higgy wants to leave, I was just wondering whether you think Granero will keep him if he does say he wants to leave?

Im sure Mou will convince him if he has doubts
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon May 14, 2012 8:43 pm

His body language said he wanted to leave but he was ashamed/reluctant, it seems Mou is willing to fit him in (played all games since this thing broke out) so we live in hope.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon May 14, 2012 8:50 pm

This thread could be the biggest decieved thread in pre season Neutral
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon May 14, 2012 9:10 pm

Mou will have to convince him, it's all on his hand.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue May 15, 2012 2:15 am

Not sure if it's been posted yet but.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 2:22 am

Albiceleste wrote:

Not sure if it's been posted yet but.

Ya I saw this and agree Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue May 15, 2012 3:56 am

Zealous wrote:I don't think it's a case of Pipita wanting to go 100%.

So Zeal, I bring it up because I must.

Ronaldo -----> Rotation?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:20 pm

"Gonzalo will not leave Real Madrid. He will remain at the club to fulfil his contract," Recasens stated to Goal.com.

"We had offers from other teams as well, but he will stay at Madrid.

"He is very happy at the club. It's not like he's playing at some third division team. We're talking about Madrid here. Of course, he wants regular first team action, but he's happy here."

Higuain has a contract with Real Madrid until the summer of 2016.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusive/2012/06/01/3140843/higuain-not-leaving-real-madrid-says-agent
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:48 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Higuain has a contract with us = fact
higuain happy in madrid = fact

still =/= higuain seeing his future with us and wanting to stay.

if it was so certain, he would have said it in plain words "I AM STAYING AT MADRID, I WILL BE A REAL MADRID PLAYER NEXT SEASON"

let's just wait lol
Mr Nick09 wrote:what have i been saying lately? that Higuain is likely to leave to club. I didnt state that he is going, i said he might leave. And i am merely using information that I have deemed trustworthy in my experience dealing with RM media circus. we are not talking about marca rumor mill here or the daily mail.

until that chatter stops, or higuain formally states that he is not leaving, then there will always be questions about his future at the club. But one thing is for certain, no one wants him to go, and what Karanka says is nothing new, nothing Mourinho has not said before. But this is not about what the club wants...
the xcx wrote:Nick and his so called sources Laughing
Guest wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:dont act like an idiot, no one said he is leaving for sure, just that he is considering it, he has offers and has taken meetings with other clubs.

i dont put much faith in the words of his brother who lives far away from madrid in argentina. until Higuain starts the season with us or publicly carries the message that he is staying it will always be up in the air.

you dont complain about my sources when they announce we are following Javi Martinez, Lucas Moura, when they announce Kaka is on his way out you are all happy, when Lass is linked away to Turkey you jump around. dont be so hypocritical now.

You have no way of knowing that lmao, and I highly doubt he has left Madrid to take meetings with other clubs and during the so called PSG meeting his agent was in Madrid lmao

You took all the media hype and bs which you so often berate and believed it all and then made out like you actually knew people on the inside and had a clue with what was going on when you didn't.

Aguero all over again lmao

In any case glad he's staying
Guest wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Crimson wrote:
You have no way of knowing that lmao, and I highly doubt he has left Madrid to take meetings with other clubs and during the so called PSG meeting his agent was in Madrid lmao

You took all the media hype and bs which you so often berate and believed it all and then made out like you actually knew people on the inside and had a clue with what was going on when you didn't.

Aguero all over again lmao

In any case glad he's staying

never said i knew people inside the club, just that i was following the journalists who actually reported accurate things about madrid, you know, the journalists writing stories for AS for example, they have names you know, they arent lilliputian.

the information was that PSG chairman came to madrid to meet them, and if i remember, Higuain's dad represent his son as well, he doesnt need to have his agent around for everything.

All i did, was forwarding the reports of Higuain being upset and considering offers from other clubs, and you ladies got mad because he is a fan favorite.

Didnt you just just posted in the Mourinho thread about Mourinho signing a new contract? where did you get that from? do you have sources inside the club? why didnt you say that you were waiting for the official announcement then? because you were happy with the information, regardless of the source or the origin.

you are a complete hypocrite Crimson, you only believe whatever makes you happy. When the same sources said we were interested in Lucas Moura, you were happy to say gtfo to Neymar.

what did i report about Aguero? that the club was looking to sign him. Not that we had signed him, so STFU, im not taking any crap from you.

Cry more

Or better yet go cry to your so called sources, I posted the rumours and posted the links I don't take them as solid gold and go around telling everyone it's a done deal like it's 100% proof. aka you did with Higuain and Aguero.

Like you seem to do with every single one of your posts, you think everything you say is right and you could never be wrong lmao

Better yet go support PSG and leave these forums alone? Who is it exactly that you support anyway?

Continue with your Mou hating and all your other bs I'll sit back and continue to laugh.

Not sure why you even post here when your other forum is supposed to be so good? Or did that fail too?

RealGunner wrote:Higuaín: "I feel like my time here [at Real Madrid] has come to an end. I need a change of scenery. The decision is made"

Higuaín: "I hope that the club [Real Madrid] does the best for me, and for them"

Higuaín confirms he wanted to leave last season too: "I stayed for the fans, my coach who convinced me and for my team mates".

rofl

i think my sources were right? or maybe higuain called me Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:55 am

Page 3 of this thread. Laughing

Nick, would you have met up with him? Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:58 am

This was all speculation last year and I didn't see it at all that he was going to leave
I could have said "Falcao will leave Atl. Madrid"
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:08 am

FalcaoPunch wrote:This was all speculation last year and I didn't see it at all that he was going to leave
I could have said "Falcao will leave Atl. Madrid"

it was never speculation. the story was "higuain is not pleased with his role in madrid and contemplating his future outside of the club, taking meetings with the likes of PSG and Juve", which he just confirmed today.

like i always say, people only believe whatever works for them Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:18 am

Higuain wanted to leave last season, he had all his teammates sign the shirt he wore during the league celebrations at the Bernabeu. I guess he grew tired of fighting for first team position at Real Madrid.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:15 am

Could be his contract as well. Benzema makes more than him despite playing at a similar level. I'm not even going to mention Kaka.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:37 am

Emotion aside, Higuain was the starter until his back injury 2.5 years ago. It had nothing to do with wages or anything else... he was the starter. When he took 5 months for the injury, Benz took the opportunity to establish himself. When Higuain came back, he got close to Benz in terms of performance, but was slightly below him. Never could get the upper hand.

In the end, it came down to output and style. Benz had better output statistically and also is much more of a creator and provider than Higuain, which is what you need when you play next to CR7.

Everyone wants to point to intangible factors for the choice. There's nothing intangible about it. If Higuain had been the one performing better and fit better with CR7, Benz would have been the one to be sold.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next