Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 4 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

+52
VanDeezNuts
Donuts
McAgger
II Capitano
Realsavio
Mr Nick09
Toffer Harley
Catracho
kiranr
Pedram
Sushi Master
free_cat
Sina
Aensensen
juventus101
SaintJoe
billy_gr
adnyana179
che
Bellabong
Tomwin Lannister
Adrian0911
BarcaLearning
Albiceleste
Adit
Lord Awesome
Baraa
Yuri Yukuv
Abramovich
LeSwagg James
izzy
stunt
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Jack Daniels
the xcx
Arquitecto
EarlyPrototype
S32TABLANCA
Doc
The Franchise
RebaƱo Sagrado
huntsman
la bestia negra
guest7
Die Borussen
Zealous
VivaStPauli
S
rwo power
Babun
The Messiah
BAYERN_MUNICH
56 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 4 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by the xcx Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:55 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
JespSwe wrote:i have respect for my fellow madrid posters here. but maybe they might not make it too in final, just saying.

they are favourites but because of some past history with bayern and actually quite bad ones mostly, it would be difficult. madrid has got away goal so thats good but madrid need to be more careful in defending more because if bayern score then im afraid madrid wont make it.

Yes! Your also a supporter of Nico? :bow:

I thought I was the only one who dared support this gem of a racer and the heir to Nick Heidfeld :bow:

Bless you Jesp cheers
lol ur kidding? Im also supporter of Nico Rosberg, one of my fav. F1 drivers Very Happy

the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 4 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:56 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
JespSwe wrote:i have respect for my fellow madrid posters here. but maybe they might not make it too in final, just saying.

they are favourites but because of some past history with bayern and actually quite bad ones mostly, it would be difficult. madrid has got away goal so thats good but madrid need to be more careful in defending more because if bayern score then im afraid madrid wont make it.

I thought I was the only one who dared support this gem of a racer and the heir to Nick Heidfeld :bow:

Bless you Jesp cheers

for life... i will be supporting with all my heart to all rosberg generation... from father to son, grandson so on. hahaha. loved mikka hakkinen in which keke rosberg was responsible to bring him to f1, and then eventually became nico fan when he signed for williams. miss heidfeld btw...

sorry mods a bit off topic.

Last edited by JespSwe on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:57 pm

Nameless wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Bless you Jesp cheers
lol ur kidding? Im also supporter of Nico Rosberg, one of my fav. F1 drivers Very Happy

arq... nameless... join the club... cheers britney ...FTW!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:00 pm

my prediction is 2-2...

real still favourites though lol after that barca win their morale have been boosted but now since barca is out of CL actually mourinho might fancy winning double!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:00 pm

Nameless wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Bless you Jesp cheers

Your are now a new man in my eyes. Let us rejoice cheers

JespSwe wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Bless you Jesp cheers

for life... i will be supporting with all my heart to all rosberg generation... from father to son, grandson so on. hahaha. loved mikka hakkinen in which rosberg was responsible to bring him to f1, and then eventually became nico fan when he signed for williams. miss heidfeld btw...

Sadly I don't think he'll ever match up to Keke but there is a chance if he moves to a bigger team unlike Mercedes who really couldn't give a shit about their team. And Kudos for the Mika reference as off the record, I see Nico more as a Finn then a German.

And someone needs to sign Heidfeld.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:03 pm

The black beast remain favorites to qualify, real is tired and will be forced to attack
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:04 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Nameless wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Bless you Jesp cheers

Your are now a new man in my eyes. Let us rejoice cheers

JespSwe wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Bless you Jesp cheers

for life... i will be supporting with all my heart to all rosberg generation... from father to son, grandson so on. hahaha. loved mikka hakkinen in which rosberg was responsible to bring him to f1, and then eventually became nico fan when he signed for williams. miss heidfeld btw...

Sadly I don't think he'll ever match up to Keke but there is a chance if he moves to a bigger team unlike Mercedes who really couldn't give a shit about their team. And Kudos for the Mika reference as off the record, I see Nico more as a Finn then a German.

And someone needs to sign Heidfeld.

ross brawn messed up pretty bad for 2 seasons now, with short wheelbase, and car suffering lot with in aero areas. but now bob bell has joined the club, and most importantly aldo costa who was unfairly booted from ferrari and importantly geoff willis who is like coming back home, once the team he worked so hard on making winning car. so im convinced mercedes will do well next year. not this year believe me the car bob produced is very very good this year but its just that technical staff needs to gell.

actually mclaren had interest on nico and had inquired on him but he had already had verbal agreement with ross brawn at the time, so thats why mclaren went for button. actually it has more to do with button agent pushing for mclaren move

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:57 pm

Real Madrid: Casillas; Arbeloa, Pepe, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo; Khedira, Xabi Alonso; Di Marƭa, Ɩzil, Cristiano; y Benzema.
Bayern: Neuer; Lahm, Boateng, Badstuber, Alaba; Schweinsteiger, Luiz Guztavo; Robben, Kross, RibĆ©ry; Mario GĆ³mez.

Marcelo :bow:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:57 pm

Di Maria back on the left Ronaldo on the right

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:01 pm

That's a crappy formation.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:03 pm

huntsman wrote:That's a crappy formation.

no kaka = creepy formation in huntsman's terms
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:03 pm

My predictions are being realized. Reality is being realized. Real's dominion will materialize......today.

Last edited by Lord Hispano on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:03 pm

fcuk up and die seriously

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:05 pm

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:08 pm

Bayern are already in munich,let us play in munich fellas No
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mƶnchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:08 pm

I agree this would be much better.....

Kaka
Kaka Kaka Kaka Kaka
Kaka Kaka
Kaka Kaka Kaka
Kaka
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:10 pm

Zealous wrote:

HALA MADRIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:17 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:My predictions are being realized. Reality is being realized. Real's dominion will materialize......today.
Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:18 pm

Coe on Bayern! Knock Real out! I cant stand it if Real won both the league and the CL! GO BAYERN~!! Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:22 pm

#tightbutthole
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:15 pm

OMFG what a game so far! ROOOBBBBBEEEENNNN!!! Fk the amount of guts it took to take that penalty, UNBELIVABLE! I thought he would miss.... credit to Bayern, they are fighting back despite a meg penalty and a good goal from Real..... great mentality..... although they need to improve their defense... Real are playing very good too...

GO BAYERN!~!@!!#$#$#@#@!!!
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:32 pm

that was handball from pepe... hmm
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:34 pm

Exceptional half. I hope the second half is similar. If not, extra time please.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:36 pm

Loool! It should be Refmadrid now, they are so damn lucky this season too Loool! Di Maria complete mishit the volley, hits Alabas hand, penalty and yellow card and he misses the final. Robben freekick hits Pepe's hand and nothing. Looooool, good work Flo and Mou.

Bayern playing well though and more than matching Real, just need to be more clinical. If Bayern score 1 more, Real would need 2, fking score Bayern!!!!!!!!

Last edited by BarcaLearning on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:37 pm

with these defences....expect to see more neuer and casillas crazy saves.

the best keeper will go through banana
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:38 pm

Terrific match so far, what a cracker
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next