Please, Magic leprechaun of the Draw, make them face a quality team! - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Please, Magic leprechaun of the Draw, make them face a quality team!

+42
Lord Hades
Albiceleste
Ganso
RealGunner
Swanhends
BarcaLearning
Pedram
punkfusion1992
Great Leader Sprucenuce
stunt
Mamad
izzy
Cassius
Vapotrini
FalcaoPunch
Le Samourai
JAY-Z
leemhuis
rsinatra
VivaStPauli
Adit
Rebaño Sagrado
matpol
hrealmadrid
RED
Die Borussen
Doc
kiranr
BarrileteCosmico
juventus101
BarcaKizz
harhar11
Zealous
Babun
LeVersacci
LeSwagg James
H.A.
Potential
Forza
Valkyrja
guest7
free_cat
46 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Please, Magic leprechaun of the Draw, make them face a quality team! - Page 3 Empty Re: Please, Magic leprechaun of the Draw, make them face a quality team!

Post by JAY-Z Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:58 am

Make em face us Wink

JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Please, Magic leprechaun of the Draw, make them face a quality team! - Page 3 Empty Re: Please, Magic leprechaun of the Draw, make them face a quality team!

Post by Le Samourai Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:20 am

Did anyone think this thread was going to serve as a canvas for intelletual discussion about football?

I'm guessing not.

Regardless...........don't see where any of this is coming from really, you face Bayern Leverkuzen big deal......., we had CSKA.Now they only finished a mere 2nd in the Russian PL , and you may say that's indicative that they're a low quality team but hey.....the Russian PL isn't a joke....Rubin Kazan caused the best football team in the world all sorts of problems a couple years ago,so I think it was an okay draw.

I mean I really don't think it's realistic to get 4 big teams in a row when there aren't enough to spread around.

Anyway...I want a big team, at least one other one to be in our bracket, preferably Milan just to see how Benz will fair against Thiago Silva.I wanted United as well but they had to go ahead and be shite.I'll take whatever comes, it's the CL , i don't expect easy games (big team or not)............ Razz
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:44 am

Barca will get APOEL. Count on it
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:18 am

ColoJunior wrote:Barca will get APOEL. Count on it

Doesn't matter who Barca get, they're going to win. And you know it.

Love the confidence of the Madrid camp btw, can't win at home if their lives depended on it, yet somehow they're going to magically walk into the Nou Camp and beat a Barca team who absolutely have to win to make a statement... yeah, that's gonna happen. Right...

Exodus of forum 5.0 coming up.

Talk all the crap you guys want, as per usual you won't be here after the game is over. Then you'll all come back like nothing has happened, full of hope, talking about your chances for the upcoming year.......................rinse and repeat. Same result, different year. BANK ON THAT!

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:36 am

Laughing
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:00 am

What time is the draw? 11:30?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:04 am

free_cat wrote:What time is the draw? 11:30?
11:45 CET
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:00 am

LOL APOEL!!! Freecat jinxed it..
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:02 am

As always, Madrid drawed against the shittiest team. And they'll meet Marseille or Bayern in the semifinals!! this has to be rigged!! The easiest draw they could get.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:06 am

Free_cat jinxing it.

Well done sir, well done.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:08 am

I didn't jinx anything. Jinx doesn't exist.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:09 am

Sure they don't.

Job well done sir. Keep up the good work.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:47 am

lol @ Free-Cat
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:52 am

What's the problem? Madrid will eventually face Bayern, so you'll get to see them face a strong team just like you wanted.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:59 am

Marseille will beat Bayern Smile
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:01 pm

Shameful. They could at least try to hide that they rig the draw. Every year an ex-madrid player chooses the balls... Last year, the leprechaun was Butragueño, this year another ex- Madrid player.

What next? Getafe Castilla president? Florentino himself? Please.

Very Happy

Last edited by free_cat on Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:04 pm

THANK YOU MAGIC LEPRECHAUN!!!!
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:18 pm

Paul Breitner is a legend :bow:

A Madrid v Milan final is possible Very Happy
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:31 pm

Magic leprechaun :bow:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:33 pm

To be fair I think the second best team in the world have closed the gap with the best team in the world now Razz

They have played some good teams and totally dominated all the games this year...they are just so much improved again.

Add to that their luck so far hence the results. Although it get harder after APOEL Very Happy Bayern and us and the more difficult fixtures in the league.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:17 pm

Zealous wrote:
rsinatra wrote:
Zealous wrote:
rsinatra wrote:
Zealous wrote:I'd love to see a Milan vs Madrid final.

of course you would.

Your point being...what exactly?

just teasing.. i think that such final were to happen, RM would probably win it, the quality difference is there for all to see.. i would personally rather see a more disputed match...

not that barcelona x real madrid is any more disputed than rm x milan.. Very Happy

Oh I don't know I was actually thinking it would be a good open and even game. Milan are quite good imo and a final with Madrid would be a nice "Glamour final".

Well it certainly would be interesting to watch. But I think that the Rossoneri tremble at the toughest moments. I mean, they could hardly keep it together against Arsenal and a 4-0 lead on agg. Imagine a Final, against Real Madrid.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:18 pm

Magic Leprechaun :bow:

Free Cat the saviour of Madrid :bow:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:18 pm

free_cat wrote:I didn't jinx anything. Jinx doesn't exist.

Sad that really sucks, they have it so easy.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:48 pm

If it wasn't for the Feline, Real Madrid would have gotten Barcelona, or worse, Marseille. Thank goodness for the Feline, you have done Spain proud... :coffee:
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:55 pm

Thank You Free_cat agent of Spain.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:57 pm

Magic leprechaun of the Draw :bow:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next